Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2014.08.29 - Portland, OR @ Sleep Country Amphitheater

Portland .

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Isn't this actually

Sleep Country Amphitheater (Amph at Clark County)Ridgefield, WA

I did notice that tour.nin.com says Portland, OR but I am fairly certain that is incorrect.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    They're calling it Portland because it's just a hop across the river from it.

Just like the Sacramento show isn't in Sacramento, and the Seattle show isn't in Seattle.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I'll be in attendance at this show. Haven't posted in here yet.

Got row "PB" Which stands for "pit B", which is basically 2nd row. Can't wait!
    Originally I was all up in arms because the venues were seated... but to have centre 2nd row without being squished and the ability to leave to go get a drink or go to the washroom at any time during the show and not lose my place is going to be pretty awesome.

EDIT: just took a peek at the seating chart and what tickets are still available and wow... this show is NOT selling at all. Hope sales pick up next month, hate to have them pull the plug on the show. Has NIN ever done that? Cancelled a show before of poor ticket sales? There were those mysteriously cancelled shows in Europe at the end of June this year... I wonder if those had poor ticket sales.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 07-31-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 2 extra NIN pre-sale tickets for sale if anyone is interested. The 2 friends that were going to attend cannot make it up to the show. Shoot me a message or email if interested.

Ryan
    lucidfox24@yahoo.com

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Not like anyone is going to answer because i'm pretty much apparently the only one going to this show but... did anyone get that "nin.com instructional e-mail" on where to go get your tickets and what time the show starts etc for this venue? Because I certainly did not and it's a couple days to the show. I feel like they forgot about this show...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, there will be at least two of us at this show....

Copy of the email I got awhile back:

Subject: NIN and Soundgarden Pre-Sale Ticket Pick-Up Map and Instructions
    Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:11:20 +0000

Nine Inch Nails | Soundgarden – Sleep Country Amphitheater – August 29, 2014
    NIN.com | Soundgarden Pre-Sale Ticket Pick-Up Map & Instructions

Below are the NIN.com | Soundgarden pre-sale ticket pick-up and early entry instructions.
    WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID A LONG WAIT AND MISSING ANY OF THE SHOW.TICKET PICK-UP / ENTRY TO CONCOURSE START TIME: 4:30PM. ·To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME on your ticket order.Your guest must be with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up their ticket without you.·Immediate entry to venue is required after Ticket Pick-Up. You will not be able to pick up your tickets and then leave the venue. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”·Tickets are non-transferable. There will be no box office name changes or ticket transfers allowed.TICKET PICK-UP / ENTRY LOCATION: WEST MAIN GATE located next to the Box Office.

EVENT TIMELINE:
    4:30pm NIN.com | Soundgarden Presale Ticket Pick-Up / Early Entry to Plaza
    5:00pm Public Entrance to Plaza
    5:45pm NIN.com | Soundgarden Presale 15 Minute Early Entry to Lawn and Seated Areas
    6:00pm General Public to Lawn and Seated Areas
    7:00pm – 7:25pm Cold Cave
    7:45pm – 9:00pm Soundgarden
    9:30pm – 10:50pm Nine Inch Nails

Please note the NIN.com | Soundgarden Presale Terms & Conditions:·To pick up your tickets, the order name must match valid government-issued photo I.D. presented.·You cannot pick up your tickets unless your entire party is with you.·Immediate entry to venue required after ticket pick-up.·Your tickets are non-transferrable. There will be no box office name changes / ticket transfers.·Violation of these terms could result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.Thank you and enjoy the show!The NIN.com | Soundgarden Pre-Sale Team

TICKET PICK-UP / ENTRY LOCATION: WEST MAIN GATE
    located next to the Box Office.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    OK, so they just just decided to not give it to me. Thanks for the info.

Printed off my confirmation e-mail in case there's any trouble. I figure since I just bailed on the Toronto show and didn't claim my pre-sale tickets they decided not to send me the e-mail to this one as they figured I wasn't going to show up anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Pretty sick emek poster for these last two shows. People are going to be flipping these so I'd grab one early if you were so inclined.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Yeah, poster is pretty bad-ass indeed. I defiantly need to grab one of these!
    Guess there's a reason to get to the venue early after all now...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm going to need that poster...

preferably with some signatures on it.