Thread: The Relationship Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Thanks for sharing that and your advice, i know i shouldn't obsess with her, but i felt a connection and i would love to talk with her one last time...

i guess you can say i'm like the NIN-song: "Letting go while holding on", life's weird sometimes...
    It’s also fairly difficult being a woman in today’s climate, where things can go from “pleasant” to “stalker” in a heartbeat.

Sometimes you dudes have to put yourselves in women’s shoes and see it from their perspective? Sure, YOU know you’re a nice guy that would never do anything, but maybe they have been through some things or have seen some things. Giving women room without the need to have closure is probably the nicest thing you can do in this very scary world in which we live.

“Let it go” is a kind mantra?

It's also interesting to note that it's typically, as far as gender roles go, the guys who never call or text back.
    Last edited by allegro; 09-01-2022 at 12:42 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    It’s also fairly difficult being a woman in today’s climate, where things can go from “pleasant” to “stalker” in a heartbeat.

Sometimes you dudes have to put yourselves in women’s shoes and see it from their perspective? Sure, YOU know you’re a nice guy that would never do anything, but maybe they have been through some things or have seen some things. Giving women room without the need to have closure is probably the nicest thing you can do in this very scary world in which we live.

“Let it go” is a kind mantra?

It's also interesting to note that it's typically, as far as gender roles go, the guys who never call or text back.
    I agree and i'm aware of the issues that women face, that's why stopped, i want to see her, but i'm not a stalker...

I want something consensual, but obviously it hurts, that's why i complaint and vent here, it's my "escape" if you want to call it that way.

I "ghosted" girls before, i'm not proud of that but i've done it... (without malice, i just thought it was the best solution), but as you can see men can be ghosted too, now that i know how it feels, i won't do it again, or at least will give an explanation as a text or something.