Thread: The Relationship Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I know this thread is mainly used for shitty news, but let me tell my happy story about how I proposed to my girlfriend yesterday. I set up a "scavenger hunt" - she was at work until early afternoon so I left her a note in her car with a change of cloths telling her to change and meet with my dad. (They work in the same building together). My dad handed her a book that I made chronicling our lives together up until we met, the rest of the pages were missing. My dad took a pic of her with the book and told her to go to the place where we first met. (we met at taco bell 6 years ago working together) At taco bell our old boss that no longer works there was waiting for her with a page, she told her to go to the place we first hung out outside of work before we were even a couple, so she headed to walgreens (it meant alot to us stfu haha) and my mom was waiting for her with another page. From there my mom told her to pick her up and go to her parents house. There me, her mom, both grandmas, both brothers, her sister and a few friends I managed to get were waiting for her. I had the last page...the page about us getting engaged.

She said yes

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I know this thread is mainly used for shitty news, but let me tell my happy story about how I proposed to my girlfriend yesterday. I set up a "scavenger hunt" - she was at work until early afternoon so I left her a note in her car with a change of cloths telling her to change and meet with my dad. (They work in the same building together). My dad handed her a book that I made chronicling our lives together up until we met, the rest of the pages were missing. My dad took a pic of her with the book and told her to go to the place where we first met. (we met at taco bell 6 years ago working together) At taco bell our old boss that no longer works there was waiting for her with a page, she told her to go to the place we first hung out outside of work before we were even a couple, so she headed to walgreens (it meant alot to us stfu haha) and my mom was waiting for her with another page. From there my mom told her to pick her up and go to her parents house. There me, her mom, both grandmas, both brothers, her sister and a few friends I managed to get were waiting for her. I had the last page...the page about us getting engaged.

She said yes
    Congratulations, Tony!

And this may sound weird, but in that picture (the pose and the lighting and all that) she looks almost exactly like my sister o.O

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    Congratulations, Tony!

And this may sound weird, but in that picture (the pose and the lighting and all that) she looks almost exactly like my sister o.O

Haha well then, your sister is pretty hot!

Ha!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Haha well then, your sister is pretty hot!

Ha!
    I think everyone who knows my sister will agree :P Of the two of us, she won the genetic lottery. I got all the leftover crap that was filtered out for her.