Thread: The Relationship Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Secretly I would kill for an iPad right now so I understand your pain. It's really the only thing out there that's really good to read with because of the no glaring and the page turning not blinking and ruining my eyes. And of course you have the option to yarrr books.

I have my priorities straight though. And at least he's finally moving out of his parents house. And we are buying house stuff... and planing on a nice trip. *sigh*

I want an iPad, dammit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Basically, I'm in "fuck it" mode. I suck at relationships. I fuck them all up and down, and leave the money on the dresser when I'm done. I'm focusing on school dammit. Even if I'm horny. Hmph!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I just had a actual, legitimate first date for the first time in like three years. And it was hands down the best first date that I've ever had... I forgot how this shit feels.

It feels like you're 14.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I just had a actual, legitimate first date for the first time in like three years. And it was hands down the best first date that I've ever had... I forgot how this shit feels.

It feels like you're 14.
    Dates and dating is (and always should be) super fun. I haven't been on a date in awhile actually. Gr.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    "I'm coming to town for 48 hours. Clear your diary. It's a surprise"
    "Yaaay"

*looks down*

Someone drench me in Veet.