Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2014.08.24 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheater

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

2014.08.24 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheater

Presale Monday @ 12 pm local time

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Here is the seating chart for those who need it. We managed to score P1 Row E tickets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not bad! I was stoked to get 5th row (A) in Section 103.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm just happy to be going. I missed them last year at Outside Lands. I'll be with the rest of the poor people on the grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi guys, i'm coming over from australia for this show and after a decent seated ticket, or pit area if they're available.. please pm me if you can assist!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Hey everyone, I got 2 tix for hollywood bowl, looking to trade for 2 tix @ mountain view. prefer not to be on the lawn. LMK if you're interested.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hi, just adding since not too far from Mt. View, there are tix listed for sale in the Sacramento thread if anyone is interested. They are good seats, front center seated 'pit'. Sec. 2. Comes with two FREE further back ones. Good deal.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Finally got my hands on a set of microphones so I plan on recording this show!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hate being the newbie to post tix for sale... but I'm doing it anyway.

I have an extra seat in 101 row BB (cheers to flaky friends!!). I paid entirely too much for it, but thus is life. It's a good seat and would hate to see it go to waste, so if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. This late in the game, I'll entertain any reasonable offer.

**EDIT** It's sold, that was quick! Thanks.
    Last edited by tfang; 08-21-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    So I woke up to hear that the Bay Area had a 6.0 magnitude earthquake, last night. Mountain View is about 1 1/2 hours from the reported epicenter. Thankfully, no injuries were reported. I have tickets, for tonight's show, and wonder if it's going to be postponed, given this event. Still getting information about it.

Correction: There were injuries, due to resulting fires in Napa (the epicenter), which is 30 miles from San Francisco.
    Last edited by Ruined; 08-24-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The 49ers game is being played at 1pm with no changes, so I don't see how the concert would be affected. If anything the murder backstage on Friday would be a bigger issue, but nothing has been said about that either.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt925 View Post
    The 49ers game is being played at 1pm with no changes, so I don't see how the concert would be affected. If anything the murder backstage on Friday would be a bigger issue, but nothing has been said about that either.
    Murder?!? Shit, that's insane. Hadn't read anything about it, yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There was already another concert last night with no problems, just increased police and security.

Only changes due to the quake are the ACE trains aren't running from Sacramento.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
    Murder?!? Shit, that's insane. Hadn't read anything about it, yet.
    Here's the first thing that popped up for me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Here's the first thing that popped up for me.
    Thanks for providing that. I was searching under NIN/SG as it was unclear which show involved this murder, and couldn't find anything. It's fucked-up, all-around.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Yea, no way is the show getting impacted. That quake for everything SF and south was business as usual. My sleep was interrupted more by the people out of state sending messages asking if I died than the quake itself. They did the same thing with the LA quakes.

Sounds like the ETS members local to the quake will be making it too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Had something come up at the last minute, and have to skip tonight's show (at least I'll still see them in LA tomorrow).

One ticket available, section 201 row D. Currently listed for $125.73 on Ticketmaster (which nets me $100, a bit less than I paid originally).

Edit to add: if someone wants to buy it for $100 through Paypal, that would work too.
    Last edited by packetslave; 08-24-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    I enjoyed that show. The glitch break during TGD was fucking awesome. The crowed stopped dancing during it though... wtf?!

It was great hanging out with @Magtig and @sarah Jessica for a few hours beforehand. I have no idea where the rest of you Bay Area kids were hiding though!
    @NotoriousTIMP - I'm really looking forward to your recording!