Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - Australian 2014 DVD

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails - Australian 2014 DVD

Update 8th Jan 2016

http://www.ninliveinaustralia.com

Website is up, ordering now available.

I will remain active in these forums but ALL UPDATES WILL BE DONE THROUGH THE WEBSITE FROM NOW ON

RELEASED - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

The torrent is now available with a huge thanks to @hippygeek for the initial seeding. Please help out and seed as much as possible thank you! Inside the torrent you will find 2 versions, 8.5gb video and a 2.5gb video to accommodate. Thanks again to everyone for all the support and footage sent in. Merry Christmas, ENJOY

Torrent HERE

Teaser 1

Somewhat Damaged

PROGRESS TRACKER: (red bar)

Audio - 100%
    Video - 100%
    Torrent - 99%

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

THE SETLIST:

Final Setlist
    Date Notes
    A Warm Place 06.03.14 No video, titles screen only
    Somewhat Damaged 06.03.14 Audio = Sydney
    Somewhat Damaged 15.03.14 Video = Both nights
    1'000'000 06.03.14
    Letting You 06.03.14
    Copy of A 07.03.14
    Sanctified 06.03.14
    Me, I'm Not 06.03.14
    The Frail 14.03.14
    The Wretched 14.03.14
    All Time Low 14.03.14
    Ice Age (HTDA) 14.03.14
    BBB (HTDA) 07.03.14
    Pinion/ Eater of Dreams 14.03.14
    March of the Pigs 14.03.14
    Piggy 14.03.14
    Terrible Lie 06.03.14
    Something I Can Never Have 15.03.14
    Reptile 15.03.14
    What If We Could? 15.03.14
    Only 15.03.14
    The Big Come Down 14.03.14
    Survivalism 06.03.14
    The Hand That Feeds 14.03.14
    Head Like A Hole 06.03.14
    Hurt 14.03.14
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

AUDIO DOWNLOAD:

Nine Inch Nails

Queens of the Stone Age

Brody Dalle

• Mar 15, 2014 – Melbourne, Australia, Entertainment Centre (TBA)
    Last edited by Matt Goldfinch; 02-08-2016 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Update tracker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    your the man dude, I dont have much in terms of footage but im more than willing to help seed the hell out of the thing

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Brilliant stuff. Will retweet this from the This One Is On Us twitter. Let me know if you need anything. I believe we have an FTP torrent seeder that will definitely help at that stage.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ^ Awesome! hopefully we can get some good community involvement and support here!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    P.S. I have thrown Rob Sheridan am message (that I hope he reads) asking for the long shot to hit home, if anyone chats to him in the next few weeks please request him to read my mail

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    This includes NZ? I can take some footage.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ^ Yes I am happy to include New Zealand however only if someone can tape audio

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    You are fucking amazing!! Thank you so much!

Whilst on the topic of video footage from the Aus tours, does anyone know what's happening with the cameras that were at the Sydney shows? I noticed rob and some other guys filming NIN and the crowd. (Didn't get to the front for the Newy gig, so didn't notice if they were doing it there).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I have asked him in the messages I sent him so hopefully he reads and replies, I'm pretty sure the lady that was also filming on Friday (mostly the crowd) is nins manager or PR but not sure who the other guy was. Aus may get a professional release ;-)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    A professional Aus release would be awesome!

Maybe they're getting footage for the "extras" section of the Tension DVD, although as it's supposed to be released soonish, it might be too late.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Did you get my email Matt? been playing with the audio a little but struggling to remove the noise near the start. I'll post you a small package soon. Also been reviewing some footage my wife took on her phone and it seems usable although the sound is blown out and there is a few people strolling through the shot.
    Last edited by Dan_NIИ_77; 03-11-2014 at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Not a chance I'll be at any of these shows, but just wanted to add in my advance thanks for your efforts! Hope you end up with a massive bounty of footage to sort through!

(I might take your address off the post and provide it via PM though...)

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I haven't had a chance to upload my videos yet, but will post here and let you know when I do. Got a baby on the way and am rarely home these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone recorded the opener Brody Dalle and willing to share?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    ^I thought about it but was worried about battery life and memory, didn't want to risk missing the big act.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    You are fucking amazing!! Thank you so much!

Whilst on the topic of video footage from the Aus tours, does anyone know what's happening with the cameras that were at the Sydney shows? I noticed rob and some other guys filming NIN and the crowd. (Didn't get to the front for the Newy gig, so didn't notice if they were doing it there).
    I spoke to Rob before the 2nd Sydney show about the recordings, as they had crowd mics to record the crowd for audio. He said they weren't doing the full show in video, but were getting audio and different songs from the stage via video from him and the other girl. She also shot some queens footage as well as a lot of crowd stuff. I also saw her filming Robins wife and daughter at the side of the stage. Rob didn't really elaborate on what the footage was for.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I'd love to see this when it's completed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Update* I recorded Brody Dalle's full set last night (15 March 2014) and video taped one song. Now to be included in the DVD.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Currently piecing things together in my head, was going to try and get to Brisbane with a new camera but work got in the road of that idea..... Might need to quit work and follow NIN around the world instead I think

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was only going to the Adelaide show and didn't wanna waste the experience filming but if you're looking for any advice with editing feel free to PM me (I edited almost half of The Gift with TOIOU)
    Last edited by sa_nick; 03-16-2014 at 06:42 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sa_nick View Post
    I was only going to the Adelaide show and didn't wanna waste the experience filming but if you're looking for any advice with editing feel free to PM me (I edited almost half of The Gift with TOIOU)
    Hey Nick,

I do remember you, spoken a few times around the TOIOU era. I do believe you created the DVD menu's aswell?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I haven't had a chance to upload my videos yet, but will post here and let you know when I do. Got a baby on the way and am rarely home these days.
    Heading home this afternoon and will have a chance to upload probably one video. Will have more time to get more done on the weekend.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Been playing with a few ideas for a menu system but not all the images I have are Hi-Res, if anyone has the NIN/QOTSA promo pic like the one at the top of this page please let me know.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Heading home this afternoon and will have a chance to upload probably one video. Will have more time to get more done on the weekend.
    Okay, just finally uploaded them off the camera and these turned out waaaaay better than I expected.

Uploading one now. Will post link later.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Okay, just finally uploaded them off the camera and these turned out waaaaay better than I expected.

Uploading one now. Will post link later.
    Uploaded, but it's still processing. Hopefully it'll be done in a few hours, they're big files.

Grrrrr, sick of seeing this:

Last edited by Ryan; 03-17-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Upload failed. I'll be home on Saturday so will do it then. Sorry you'll have to wait a bit longer guys.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    P.S. - I've received the voicemail messages and texts people have sent to my cell phone. I'm a bit busy at the moment but will look at getting the files to Goldy on Sunday coming or early next week.

Dan, I can get them to you too somehow. Might just put them on an external hard drive and mail them or something.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    P.S. @Matt Goldfinch , @Dan_NIИ_77 re: this I posted here:

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...293#post170293

Some tv show or radio show just interviewed me, said Trent is gonna see it and I begged him to play the song AATCHB live haha
    Does anyone know where that will appear? I forget what site or place they said they were filming from... would be interesting to see!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where that will appear? I forget what site or place they said they were filming from... would be interesting to see!
    I seriously had a few drinks when they interviewed me and can't remember where they said they were from. If anyone knows/remembers it would be much appreciated, lol.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Another song has been added from the Melbourne show, Scroll up!
    @Ryan @Dan_NIИ_77 @icklekitty