Quote Originally Posted by Matt Goldfinch View Post
@RITCNIN The shows will be uploaded in time, I am currently seeking a professional services and quotes to restore the audio to make it as best as possible. Once this is done the audio will be released immediately.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me there files and those that are yet to come, I appreciate it and I will be returning your Usb drives this week through the post.

YouTube video ripping will commence this weekend, there are quite a good few HD videos
Awesome sorry to seem like a pushy bastard, I'm just real excited to sit down and listen/watch the whole show seeing the quality of footage that people managed to record.

I just had a listen to the 2 videos I recorded during the 2nd Sydney show. At first I was listening to the videos with VLC and had the volume in the player at 200%> and it sounded like the band was playing into a cardboard tube, but now that I've reduced the volume to 100%, it actually sounds half decent (to me anyway). They were recorded on a Samsung Galaxy S3. I do have audio/video of Piggy except my phone decided it would be wonderful to try and focus throughout the whole song so it's predominantly blurry (plus me zooming in every now and then didn't help) but the audio is acceptable. Copy Of A is about the same, only thing is I didn't try any fancy zooming with the video for it, I just recorded the whole thing. Let me know if you want me to upload them/want a sample/whatever and I'll do my best to get it to you guys (if you need it).