Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - Australian 2014 DVD

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    UPDATE:

Ok so I ended up paying for a seed box so download speeds for everyone should be good when the torrent is available.
    The concert will be available in the 3 formats to download,

1. Compressed 2.5gb MP4 file
    2. Original 8.5gb MP4 File
    3. Youtube

TORRENT AND YOUTUBE LINK WILL BE RELEASED WEDNESDAY AT 5:00PM AEST
    Last edited by Matt Goldfinch; 12-12-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Goldfinch View Post
    UPDATE:

Ok so I ended up paying for a seed box so download speeds for everyone should be good when the torrent is available.
    The concert will be available in the 3 formats to download,

1. Compressed 2.5gb MP4 file
    2. Original 8.5gb MP4 File
    3. Youtube

TORRENT AND YOUTUBE LINK WILL BE RELEASED WEDNESDAY AT 5:00PM AEST
    You're like the Batman of the NIN community right now for me

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    it's the show the nin community deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Nice work Matt, a big thank you for the time and effort you have put in.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    UPDATE:

The torrent will not be released today. Unfortunately the seedbox I paid for does not allow public trackers, only private ones. I will be sending the files to Hippygeek (in the USA) either express post or FTP to setup and seed the torrents. I am sorry for the delay and know this is always typical of projects but I really am sorry. This isn't a huge setback just approximately a week.

I am leaving tomorrow and return on the 23rd for a couple days. The day I get back the torrents will be ready and released through here, TOIOU and the NIN Hotline.

Again I am really sorry, please be a little more patient.

Matt

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    UPDATE:

The torrent will not be released today. Unfortunately the seedbox I paid for does not allow public trackers, only private ones. I will be sending the files to Hippygeek (in the USA) either express post or FTP to setup and seed the torrents. I am sorry for the delay and know this is always typical of projects but I really am sorry. This isn't a huge setback just approximately a week.

I am leaving tomorrow and return on the 23rd for a couple days. The day I get back the torrents will be ready and released through here, TOIOU and the NIN Hotline.

Again I am really sorry, please be a little more patient.

Matt

Don't apologize at all man, you've done an amazing amount of work for one person out of nothing but passion and you're being incredibly communicative. I'm sure everyone understands, and you're being a lot better about being open and talking to those interested than a lot of past fan projects, especially compared to that one that took everyone's money and then never released the thing. Plus since it's the holidays I'm sure we'll all be busy enough with our lives that a week delay won't be a big deal for anyone, seriously, thanks for all the effort you've put in! I'm really excited to give this a watch, and you've gone above and beyond what I expected out of it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You apologize for a delay in something that you have put a huge amount of work into and are giving it to us for free? Really, there is no need for apology.
    Thank you for the updates.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I'm really bummed. But the only reason why is that I'm traveling for another month still, and right now I'm finally in a hotel that has great internet. Normally I'm lucky to have maaaaaybe a 1.5Mbps down stream. Fingers crossed that wherever I am when this comes out has something that resembles the first world, but I'm not optimistic.

Oh well. Still psyched to see this being released.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Much appreciated everyone!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I wouldn't bother apologizing mate, things get delayed and considering we are all still waiting for The Fragile Reissue I think you can be forgiven. I don't mind if it takes another month as I have no constant net for the next 5 weeks ....

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Nearly ready with the torrent - I spotted a couple of typos in the graphics, and Matt's going to get me fixed images to stick in the release. If anyone wants to help with getting the seed up and running tomorrow, please IM me here or on FB with contact info. Aiming to get it out there early in the morning, and officially announce a little later in the day.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's going to be another Christmas miracle!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Big <3 to everyone involved. Yes this needs capitalization. @Matt Goldfinch Big kisses and hugs for you buddy!

EDIT - WELL, ETS GERBILS WENT AND DE-CAPITALIZED MY CAPITALS.

Edit 2 - FML
    Last edited by somethingelse; 12-23-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    OK, created the torrent. Please start seeding. Then we can start the publicity blitz with a decent speed already in place ;-)

Oh, and the torrent contains two mp4 files - one full quality, one compressed. If you just want one, you might be able to deselect the other in your client to speed up your personal download (don't do this if you want to help with seeding though!)

Those of you too impatient can also watch it on YouTube:

Big thanks to Matt for this

Edit: Torrent appears to be uploading at 575kB a second, so that should get that out in a reasonable time!

Edit 2: 10 seeds and 18 leechers - now's a good time to latch on.
    Last edited by hippygeek; 12-23-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks to all for the work involved in bringing us this, will seed for as long as I can.
    Merry Christmas!!!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    This may sound like an amazing dumb question but there's absolutely no legal issues with seeding this? I have no VPN and just want to make sure it'll be absolutely in the clear before setting it to seed. As long as it is, I'll leave it going for however long it runs.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    As legal as seeding any other torrent!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Ugh, I think my hotel has torrenting blocked. Started up, downloaded for about five seconds...then dead.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Ugh, I think my hotel has torrenting blocked. Started up, downloaded for about five seconds...then dead.
    Try watch on YouTube or download off youtube to with a YT downloader

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Just finished watching it. One of the better fan edits I've seen. Kudos to all involved!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Try watch on YouTube or download off youtube to with a YT downloader
    Naaaah. You went through all the work to make as high quality a product as you could; I'm going to watch it in the highest quality version you have.

Good news though, it looks like the network was just being stupid last night. Well on my way now!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Matt, this kicks total ass. You kick total ass. Thanks a ton for doing this, this is awesome to have and is such a comprehensive setlist of the tour that it's just packed with content. I went with the lossless version and the look and sound are both about as good as any fan project is going to get.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks very much Matt. This is a great documentation of a part of the touring cycle that has so far been a "blind spot" in terms of visuals.

And thanks for your efforts. I know from personal experience how many solitary, "quality-time" hours you must have spent pulling all the video clips together. Great job done.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Worth the wait. I will post this to the archive when I can. Probably only the compressed version and torrent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    tremendous work Matt. well done.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm glad you all enjoy it. I've watched it several times and am very pleased.

Happy new year everyone!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Watched most of this New Years Eve. You did an amazing job on it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I just got back home and started DLing, seed me up please

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just finished the download Matt and sat down to watch the first few tracks, fuck you've put some work into this mate! Well done.....

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_NIИ_77 View Post
    Just finished the download Matt and sat down to watch the first few tracks, fuck you've put some work into this mate! Well done.....
    Thanks mate, really appreciate it