Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2944

Thread: NIN with Soundgarden - summer 2014 amphitheatre NA tour

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    how about fuck stadiums, and fuck light shows and tasers and big production (and rob sheridan) and strip it down to the bare minimum and play stricly clubs with a setlist of lesser played songs....I'll take that over some over blown cock rock stadium guns n roses shit..guarantee TR will have 9999 times more fun doing shows like this than these huge productions where he has to worry about every little detail on and off the stage

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billpulsipher View Post
    how about fuck stadiums, and fuck light shows and tasers and big production (and rob sheridan) and strip it down to the bare minimum and play stricly clubs with a setlist of lesser played songs....I'll take that over some over blown cock rock stadium guns n roses shit..guarantee TR will have 9999 times more fun doing shows like this than these huge productions where he has to worry about every little detail on and off the stage
    i'll take pretty lights exploding in my face plz, thanks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    http://www.ninwiki.com/Wave_Goodbye_Tour

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Did anyone else notice if their hometown venue had a "sale" on lawn tickets for the Independence Day holiday? I hope Atlanta is the only stop that isn't selling well.
    They did that for the one in Massachusetts as well. Looking at the seat by seat availability, there are entire sections where only a handful of seats have been sold. I'm guessing those $20 lawn seats will end up being a good deal, as they'll probably let anyone in the lawn come and fill in the upper section of seats so that it doesn't look so empty.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spinz View Post
    i guess i cant really imagine a concert in a venue with 70k seats, that sounds insane O_O
    Consider this: NIN's first UK show was in an 80,000 capacity venue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i'll take production, Sheridan, light shows (no tasers :P) and clubs though.. or theaters.. or both. something like the HTDA venue selection.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Fixed!!!!!
    booooooooooo

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'll take whatever makes TR money so he can keep making music

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Don't tase be bro!!!

i think you meant "lazors" [insert Austin Powers reference] something NIN has never done. I'm talking about "lazors", can't speak for any possible Austin Powers related visuals though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The platinum seating thing ticks me off more and more. Just freaking ridiculous prices.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    you people want big production...expect EXPENSIVE tickets.....dont cry about ticket prices when you want to see a big rock n roll show with massive production....club tour would cost about 25 bucks a ticket...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, he has no fun playing stadiums with elaborate light shows, which is why he keeps doing it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    you people want big production...expect EXPENSIVE tickets.....dont cry about ticket prices when you want to see a big rock n roll show with massive production....club tour would cost about 25 bucks a ticket...
    lol what the fuck would be the point of that? Tix sell out instantly and only 2000 fans get to see his show. See: Final 8 shows, 2009. And that shit was STILL more than @25/ticket with a stripped down production.

I'll take $100 tix, pretty lights exploding in my face and then the right to bitch about the ticket pricing on ETS about it after. WE WANT WHAT WE CAN'T AFFORD WOOOOO .

FUCK Soundgarden, MORE PRETTY LIGHTS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hate this crap.. just dealt with trying to get good tix for the Oddball Fest..

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    The platinum seating thing ticks me off more and more. Just freaking ridiculous prices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    yep. It's all Ticketbastard, but hey, atleast we don't have to shell out $350 bucks for floor seating like many artists are charging this summer.. (ummm Kiss, Motley Crue.....)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mel_zombie View Post
    yep. It's all Ticketbastard, but hey, atleast we don't have to shell out $350 bucks for floor seating like many artists are charging this summer.. (ummm Kiss, Motley Crue.....)
    re: Motley

At least with Motley you can see where the money is going

http://q103albany.com/tommy-lee-cruecifly-drum-solo/

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    you people want big production...expect EXPENSIVE ....club tour would cost about 25 bucks a ticket...

No they wouldn't. Just because it's a "club show" doesn't automatically mean cheap tickets. Think when I saw KMFDM here in Milwaukee a couple years ago in a 400 or so person venue they were over $30- NIN obviously would be a premium over that and it's a couple years later (read: inflation).

Anyone know what they were charging in the Japan "intimate" shows, adjusted for current USD?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    re: Motley

At least with Motley you can see where the money is going

http://q103albany.com/tommy-lee-cruecifly-drum-solo/
    Are you saying you couldn't see where the money was going with Tension?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Are you saying you couldn't see where the money was going with Tension?
    I'm making no comparison to NIN at all, rather other top tier bands who charge hundreds for floor tickets with no perceived value (Eric Clapton, I'm looking at you)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Anyone know what they were charging in the Japan "intimate" shows, adjusted for current USD?
    this website says JPY 9000, which is $88 using today's fx rate.

http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/n...an-shows-2014/

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    As nice as an intimate club tour sounds I will always prefer a tour that I can actually get tickets to and not just wait for a RITC upload so I can sit and think "Man, sounds like it must've been fun!" The lights, visuals and general production are fantastic and are a huge draw to non-fans; I've won a few previously uninterested people over with LITS footage and the person taking me to the Tampa date got interested because of Tension footage. To act like it isn't something people want is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    how about fuck stadiums... (and rob sheridan)
    You really don't like anything post-Fragile, do you Bill?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    You really don't like anything post-Fragile, do you Bill?
    Billy Boy hates everything. Even if he says he likes something, his comments on it are boiling in pure hatred.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Billy Boy hates everything. Even if he says he likes something, his comments on it are boiling in pure hatred.
    No, he will compliment things but always in a backhanded way (like, "The Fragile is great, not like With Teeth").

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my main concern. Will Trent bring back the "Fuck you like an animal song". hehehe

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mel_zombie View Post
    my main concern. Will Trent bring back the "Fuck you like an animal song". hehehe
    I bet "Fuck you like an animal" and that johnny cash cover will be staples this tour.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Forgive my laziness, as I don't want to search through the thread, but has there been any word on who will be the last performer at each show, or if they'll be alternating?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NIN's going last for the entire tour.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    the more I think about it the more stupid as fuck this idea is. There are only 2 possible scenarios:

1) ALL tix via nin.com. 2k people get to see his show per tour stop, the rest are assed out of luck and have to watch that shit on youtube
    2) Some tix via nin.com, some via TM. Same scenario as above + all the fucking scalpers will be all over that shit cuz tix are only $25 each and they'll go for $250+ on eBay or CL.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    the more I think about it the more stupid as fuck this idea is. There are only 2 possible scenarios:

1) ALL tix via nin.com. 2k people get to see his show per tour stop, the rest are assed out of luck and have to watch that shit on youtube
    2) Some tix via nin.com, some via TM. Same scenario as above + all the fucking scalpers will be all over that shit cuz tix are only $25 each and they'll go for $250+ on eBay or CL.
    Or they end up playing twice as many shows to fulfill demand and Trent burns himself out on touring again, says he's ending NIN again