Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Age of Extinction

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    This movie looks terrible. I learned my lesson. I'm not giving this franchise anymore of my money. That last one was the breaking point for me. I don't care.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    He get banned?? .
    Yep, after the nightmare that the Manson thread became

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    This movie looks terrible. I learned my lesson. I'm not giving this franchise anymore of my money. That last one was the breaking point for me. I don't care.
    I applaud you for sitting through Age of Extinction. Dark of the Moon broke me.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I think the trailer is CLEARLY a masterfull allegory for TRUMP! This will be the movie of the ALL TIME! ​I can't wait to see it a jillion times!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Jesus Fucking Christ.

I'll do the same here I did for the last two: Wait for the library to get it. That way when I fall asleep (like the last one) I'll at least be on my couch already.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Oh, I hadn't even seen that when I did my impression. I was pretty spot on!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    No, thank you. I will continue reading the excellent comics IDW puts out and being entertained by the cartoons. I like Transformers too much to continue exposing myself to this dreck.

This movie needs to fail, and fail badly. It won't - the Chinese market will probably see to that - but what I wouldn't give for the studios to put the franchise on ice for the better part of a decade and do something closer in nature to - I don't know, almost any other part of Transformers history? (Ed: I basically said this exact same thing on the prior page. It bears repeating.)

If you have seen one of these films, you have seen every single one of these films.

Also not clicking that link. I'm having a good day today, and imagining what lurks behind it will only serve to depress me.
    Last edited by Shadaloo; 12-07-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    I think the trailer is CLEARLY a masterfull allegory for TRUMP! This will be the movie of the ALL TIME! ​I can't wait to see it a jillion times!!!!!!!
    Hey, someone needs to keep the spirit of this thread alive. I ain't complaining!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    ^^
    I recommend not checking it out

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Oh my god, this legitimately looks like the WORST.THING.EVER!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    As Hazekiah: OH MY GOD! THIS LOOKS EPIC!!!!!!! THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fucking moron.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    So wait, there's a transformer that actually transforms in to a pile of garbage? lol.

I also love how they don't even try with this one. The fuckin' lame T-Rex one just coughs out a car in the junkyard and then TRANSFORMERS. NOT YET RATED.

What the fuck??? Hahahahahaha...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So this is the new poster...are hollywood competing to make the worst poster possible or something?!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I got a word from Hazekiah.... he calls it the GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL-TIME!!!!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    That review is brilliant!

I'll only be seeing it as
    1) i have one of those cineworld cards so it's basically free at this point and
    2) it's hot as fuck here in London and cinemas have AC. 3 hours of robots beating each other up is a small price to pay for cool air.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    It is what it is...there are those that take it for what it is, three hours of dumb shit to kill an afternoon...and by all means, there's a reason they make money. And then those that are like OMG OK SO I'M GOING TO WRITE MY THESIS ON THIS MOVIE ABOUT ROBOTS FIGHTING AND THE DEEP UNDERLYING THEMES FOR THE SCENES WHEN MICHAEL BAY HAS THIS ONE ROBOT BREAKDANCING. OK SO, THE ONE ROBOT IS ACTUALLY MACBETH, RIGHT? THE WAY HE SAYS THIS DUMB SHIT IS A SMOKESCREEN. OK, SO WAHLBERG IS HORATIO, STILL WITH ME?....idiots can do that for any piece of shit movie. I'm sure there's a forum somewhere with someone that went on for nine pages about how deep the Fast and The Furious series is and that WE JUST DON'T GET IT, MANNNNN...
    Last edited by october_midnight; 06-21-2017 at 09:06 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    There's only person on Earth whose Transformers review is relevant. You know who it is.
    Seeing as there's still no review posted at Provider Module, I guess he's still in the process of watching it 97 times in a row for maximum effect

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Cracked me up.

Not even the film’s three credited screenwriters (along with Winter’s Tale director Akiva Goldsman and his story credit) can bring life to a movie in which sentient robots ride robot dinosaurs into an apocalyptic battle while a planet crashes into Earth, which should tell you just about everything you need to know on the topic of The Last Knight.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And I heard it features six credited editors for the film. Seriously? For a bunch of lame action sequences? I can understand Malick needing multiple editors since he shoots a lot of film that is more than enough for 4 features but what Bay does is just ridiculous as he doesn't have a clue in how to edit a film.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    These movies aren't so bad if you watch them with the sound off and just look at the screen occasionally. That's what I used to do with the second one; my ex had it on dvd.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    These movies were nothing great but moderately watchable. I own the first few on blu-ray for some dumb nostalgic fun. It's just pretty much meh and on life support after the third one. I don't understand how or why these have reached the fandom they have. They're pretty mediocre.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    These movies were nothing great but moderately watchable. I own the first few on blu-ray for some dumb nostalgic fun. It's just pretty much meh and on life support after the third one. I don't understand how or why these have reached the fandom they have. They're pretty mediocre.
    Yeah I mean the cgi is fucking stunning. It's just that the plots, for me, range from inane to utterly incomprehensible. It's kind of sad to me as I can't help but think that with better screenplays and scripts, these movies could have really been something special.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    17% on Rotten Tomatoes so far. wow. Worse than expected.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolemite View Post
    17% on Rotten Tomatoes so far. wow. Worse than expected.
    I was hoping for a 0%.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm still amazed at how bad all the posters for this one have been. Seriously they're all the same character profiles just swapped about and photo-shopped poorly...it's mind boggling how lazy they are

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    50% (google translate, "I would give substantial money for Anthony Hopkins to tell me honestly what he thought about filming":-)