Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Holy shit, Bone Dance is amazing (for fans of Cursed/Trap Them/Converge)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Holy shit, Bone Dance is amazing (for fans of Cursed/Trap Them/Converge)

I'll keep it short, but these guys seriously deserve some air time.

Bone Dance is a small outfit in Boise, Idaho that I recently heard about when the band Gaza name-dropped them on Facebook. Gaza's singer still can't shut up about them. I rarely listen to music suggestions, but I took this one and checked out their Bandcamp page, and the only song they had up was "Comfort." Blew my mind open. Kept a close watch, the band friended me on Facebook, and here I am, three copies of their new album and a shirt and a print, completely obsessed. Great group of guys, pleasure to talk to, and like any other group of this nature, support is always a must.

They're that blend of hardcore/punk/metal and all that other crap that gets so hard to describe, but with a really brawny, almost dramatic low-end. Reminds me of Trap Them meets Cursed (RIP). To me, they're the best thing since Cursed, which is a mighty crazy thing to say in some parts. They just released their first full-length LP after a couple splits and EPs in the past. For a "local" band across the country from me, it's really shocking that they have this sort of impact on me, but this album's a running contender for my album of the year.

Check 'em out. Post in here what you think!

http://bonedance.bandcamp.com

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Yeah, Bone Dance is pretty fucking sick.. I'm not really loving the reverb-like quality of the vocals on their new record, though.. They make fucking great tunes though!