Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Alessandro Cortini (Blindoldfreak, Sonoio, Skarn, & other projects)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    And...ordered!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My box set arrived today -- it's gorgeous. It had said the release date was December 7, so I was happy to get a shipping notification yesterday -- and even happier to find out it was being shipped from a few towns away from me...

The Forse Vivo CD is one track, about 40 minutes long. I'll give it a listen today and report back on that and the remaster.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Alessandro is one of the few artists for which I don't really focus on track titles and album release dates. I just press "play" and lose myself in the synthverse.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Alessandro is one of the few artists for which I don't really focus on track titles and album release dates. I just press "play" and lose myself in the synthverse.
    Same. I also love that seemingly EVERY FUCKING MONTH this year there was a new release from him. You think Trent ever just rings him and calls him an asshole?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Fendi teamed up again with Alessandro for this year's fashion show:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYwKKvyJlTS/

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Revisited the Sonoio albums today. Would still love Alessandro to do something like them again. They're maybe more easily digestible than his recent albums, but they're really solid albums, and it would be cool to hear him singing again. (I mean, besides doing backup vocals on tour.)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Revisited the Sonoio albums today. Would still love Alessandro to do something like them again. They're maybe more easily digestible than his recent albums, but they're really solid albums, and it would be cool to hear him singing again. (I mean, besides doing backup vocals on tour.)
    I agree. All three of those albums are some of my all time favorites.

Unfortunately, every time he does one of those AMA things via Instagram, someone always asks, and he always shuts it down, like it's never gonna happen. Same with Modwheelmood, which makes more sense given that it was a project with another artist (Pelle).

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    I agree. All three of those albums are some of my all time favorites.

Unfortunately, every time he does one of those AMA things via Instagram, someone always asks, and he always shuts it down, like it's never gonna happen. Same with Modwheelmood, which makes more sense given that it was a project with another artist (Pelle).
    I can understand not doing another Sonoio album, especially if that project is associated with bad memories. (Between the lyrics and some of what Alessandro has said about the project, that seems to be the case.) That said, I don't see any reason why he couldn't do another album with vocals. It could be a case of simply not being interested in making that kind of music anymore though, which is completely fair.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    hello there, maybe my question have been answered somewhere in this thread, but is there a location where i can listen to the Untitled (Hidden Track) of the JAPANESE EDITION of FINE ?

Thank you

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by untold View Post
    hello there, maybe my question have been answered somewhere in this thread, but is there a location where i can listen to the Untitled (Hidden Track) of the JAPANESE EDITION of FINE ?

Thank you
    From my understanding, the Japanese CD has the same bonus track (#99) as the regular CD edition that you can still buy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you, I have it on cd since day one, but never played it and you’re right !!!
    now I have to find a way to rip it.
    thank you!
    Last edited by untold; 06-17-2023 at 10:16 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ahahah and it was just the track FINE that I’ve searched for years like the holy grail ��!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I was just thinking he’s been quiet lately

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I was not expecting to see this today:

Since the mix was given a name (“wet”) I hoping/wondering if there’s others that he did? No info around DM communities yet, so I’ll just enjoy this one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    4 newer releases now on Spotify et al - Dirty A.D., Spettri, Emosfere, The Long Now. Will be diving into those this afternoon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I can understand not doing another Sonoio album, especially if that project is associated with bad memories. (Between the lyrics and some of what Alessandro has said about the project, that seems to be the case.) That said, I don't see any reason why he couldn't do another album with vocals. It could be a case of simply not being interested in making that kind of music anymore though, which is completely fair.
    Ditto. I really hope he considers singing over his own music again, because I quite like his singing voice, but entirely fine if he never does.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My sources tell me there may be some EU dates in the pipeline...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    "Fool Mix"... always self-deprecating, eh, Ally?