Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Rambo: The Vidya Game

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Rambo: The Vidya Game

What? Yeah, long in development and even more of a fail due to the shitty, on rails shooter engine it's sporting. It's half price at launch but it still looks like a flop and a fail. Any Rambo fans upset? I'm not really a fan but I know some of you guys are, so I'm interested in thoughts?

I felt this needed its own thread to commentate, give opinions and just rag on it. I have no intentions of buying this junk.

Good for a laugh? Especially one trailer (the second gameplay trailer I posted) when the helicopter clips through the ground during the cutscene.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

Last edited by Space Suicide; 01-26-2014 at 12:57 PM. Reason: JOHN RAMBO

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    wow.. that looks straight out of 2008. Reminds me of Solider of Fortune! what an.. interesting games that was...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I dont care how bad it looks or how it bad it might play I AM SO FUCKING IN!!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I dont care how bad it looks or how it bad it might play I AM SO FUCKING IN!!
    If you really are going to buy this turd, if I were you I'd pre-order it. Pre-orders get these, which seem to be the only reason anyone would get this game:

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Well do yo get both or just one??

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    No clue, honestly no info further. I'd look into it though.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I just had the urge to post this, and well, I'm just amazed that it's actually happening.

However, I have wondered if some, or even a lot of it was going to sort of play like some sort of combination between the Metal Gear Solid and Call of Duty: Black Ops franchises. But of course, even I'd have understand, realize, and accept that such an expectation would be far too high and unrealistic.

*It also seemed to be a rule of thumb that just about any video game based on a movie would be immediately and ultimately bound to fail.*
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 02-19-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Hahaha i think i still have that NES Rambo game, yeah it was pretty shit.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    This game looks like shit, but I love the thread title!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Hilarious!

This game is dogshit, not that I'm surprised.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Bwahahahaha amazing UHF parody.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I just had the urge to post this, and well, I'm just amazed that it's actually happening.

However, I have wondered if some, or even a lot of it was going to sort of play like some sort of combination between the Metal Gear Solid and Call of Duty: Black Ops franchises. But of course, even I'd have understand, realize, and accept that such an expectation would be far too high and unrealistic.

*It also seemed to be a rule of thumb that just about any video game based on a movie would be immediately and ultimately bound to fail.*
    LOVE the Angry Video Game Nerd... I love when he states how he has a gun on the front of the game, and you barely use the gun throughout the whole game. I recommend checking out more of his reviews if you have some time.