Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Music Recommendation Thread

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Music Recommendation Thread

Please correct me if something like this has been posted before (i couldn't find anything) I've been getting really frustrated with Spotify's recommendations with music, the robots just aren't getting me, so i wanted to start a thread and see if you fine people could maybe recommend some stuff i might have missed, kinda like those old record shops back in the day where you'd get some amazing suggestions.

And not just me, we could use this as a sort of place where we could suggest bands/albums we like and see if anyone has a suggestion for stuff they should defiantly listen too?

I'll start off, obviously i like NIN, so anything like them (lets say Fragile/still era and the EP trilogy) and the score work (Watchmen and birdbox i have on current heavy rotation) Outside the obvious Bands like TesseracT (Sonder and Polaris are some of the best albums i've heard of recent years) Also Enter Shikari, Bring Me The Horizon, Death From Above, Filter, Idiot Pilot, Muse, APC, Rabbit Junk, Reuben (massively underrated band!) Vex Red as well as some odder choices like She and Baby Metal.

Any and all suggestions welcome

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Based off of what you've said above:

One of my favorite bands of all time. This Was Always Meant to Fall Apart did a great job of melding metalcore and electronic atmospherics and programming.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Based off of what you've said above:

One of my favorite bands of all time. This Was Always Meant to Fall Apart did a great job of melding metalcore and electronic atmospherics and programming.
    Thank you, i've added it to my playlist for today