45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    hey it looked fine to me, i didnt know how it was actually spelled
    Try the post directly above yours.

The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    you beat me to the punch on that one @TheBang

although i'm no one to bust anyone's balls for spelling errors.

but when it involves a homophone, it's pretty damn funny.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    its not a big deal, i just didnt see it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My first dream with Trent, yay, THE BACKGROUND WORLD is working! :-)

I was checking out some software for troubled children (what?), and there was this interview with Trent in it, and suddenly I was inside the interview (like, why not) and it was just Trent and me in my grandparents' house (they're not with us for years and even the house is different now), and suddenly I felt worried as I realized something and I looked at him carefully, he was younger with longer hair, and I was thinking "this is even before With Teeth", and asked slowly "What YEAR is it now?" and he was drunk and just laughing and not caring, and I focused on him and very clearly said "You will create AMAZING things. I promise you. I PROMISE, you will create amazing things. Just have to survive for that." And later also I was drunk and thinking about getting drunk again and more and how to hide it - not nice feeling to relive because I am some 1.5 years sober without cravings, and plan to remain that way.

Well, wow. And who knows, maybe it really happened, somewhere? ;-)

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Dreamt I was singing pink floyd's 'wish you were here' to Trent, at a concert.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Recently, I had a dream where Trent appeared on stage at a Linkin Park show, and sang the chorus of What I've Done with Chester.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think the last time i had a dream with NIN in it was 10 years ago or so. In this last dream i woke up in my room and saw Trent stealing my songs. I was like 'o hai Trent! What are you doing?' And he just ran away. I think i scared him away, that's the reason why he never showed up in my dreams again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I don't believe in any psychic kind of stuff, but I did have two dreams about browsing through record store bins in this giant, open-street fair about a week before The Fragile reissue was announced and finding many, many copies in there. I must be c o n n e c t e d on a s p i r i t u a l l e v e l to the album lol. I also have had a dream where Nothing Records still existed and had branched out into film production and I was working as a gopher on some movie in a town I used to live in a few months before that. The entire dream was tinted green-yellow. It was very vivid. I hadn't been thinking much of NIN before that. It was well timed for this very welcome revival.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Dreamt last night that I downloaded a leak of the next EP. It was all very guitar driven. And it had live drums. And it was amazing.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I also had a dream last night about the new EP dropping. All I remember is I couldn't get the site to work to go and listen, I just saw a Facebook post about new EP pre-order and tour info.