Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    There's very few celebrities that would effect me. Robin was one of them. He's easily one of the funniest, most entertaining people, ever. A huge loss to everyone. I grew up watching his movies. A huge part of my upbringing. He was one of the elite with guys like Jerry Lewis. There will never be another one like him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, this whole Robin Williams thing just bothers me, I'm usually indifferent when a celebrity dies. Really the whole concept of suicide I will never, ever understand, except in the cases of painful terminal illnesses.

That's just me though, I get depressed but never that badly.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Depressive episodes are ridiculously painful and sadly an inescapable part of the illness he suffered from; in this case, apparently it was terminal. I wish the best for his family in this dark time. So many people loved him and he touched so many of us with his work. It's a tremendous loss. I saw him working in person once, around the time this photo was taken (not at E3 but on the set of Death to Smoochy). Incredible guy, everything you'd hope for and more.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    There is a separate thread for this, called "Dead Souls."