Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hmmm... i know i called him a douchebag at first without really knowing the full story... suppose I'll give him the benefit of the doubt i guess?....

In his situation with the doorman as he tells it i could see something like that being irritating, afterward with the twitter stuff i mean we're all human.. we all do knee-jerk shit without thinking it through. We've all stressed out over things we shouldn't.

I've never been to Seattle or that cafe/bar, don't know any of these people so i can't speak to the credibility of the manager or anyone that works there. Likewise Tom's a celebrity and can say and act any way he wants to, i don't know the guy.

So I'm just gonna hope for the best and that they both can move on from this regardless of whoever's at fault.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^^Holy. Crap.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Saw that this afternoon. Christ, that's too much work.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    She sounds like Michael Jackson saying that people change as they get older. I think the surgery had something to do with it love.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    She looks better. Her chipmunk cheeks were probably limiting her roles. The only thing that looks different is she's lost weight and her chipmunk cheeks have been removed. Bfd. It's nice for us to sit back and say we liked those chipmunk cheeks but we're not the ones sitting at home wondering how we're gonna pay the bills. Hollywood is brutal.
    Last edited by allegro; Yesterday at 12:58 PM.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Yeah... I think she looks way better now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    She looks like a completely different person.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    She looks like a completely different person.
    That's what I think too. I'm not convinced it's due to cosmetic surgery (and if it is, it's her right to have everything she feels she needs to have done done); I think it's the combination of aging and losing the baby fat she has been carrying all her adult life.

I liked the chipmunk cheeks; it was sort of her trademark, like Streisand and her nose.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    I don't think she looks as completely different as Kenny Rogers, or Jennifer Grey, or Kim Novak.

Or Kylie Jenner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, no one I showed the pic to had any idea who it was (one guessed Laura Dern).. Depending on how different she looks on camera, she might get even less work now. It's sad.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    i didn't know she had blue eyes until now.

http://wgntv.com/2014/10/22/renee-ze...bout-her-face/

this looks like her cheeks are about the same and her eyes are the only thing that are different, like they removed a lot of confining skin. You sometimes actually have to have that done for MEDICAL REASONS because it can impede your vision (my mom might have to have it done soon).

SHE seems to be really happy with her new look. Jess Seinfeld has been on Instagram defending her, saying Renee is a great person and sends cookies for every birthday.

See also: http://www.vulture.com/2014/10/histo...=twitter_nymag

Axl Rose looks WAY worse
    Last edited by allegro; Yesterday at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Random Celebrity Headlines

Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I don't think she looks as completely different as Kenny Rogers, or Jennifer Grey, or Kim Novak.

Or Kylie Jenner.
    I think Jennifer Grey. It's her eyes that have been changed so she doesn't look like the Renee we all recognize. Unfortunately, at the moment, I don't think this will help her career. I read somewhere that she had been passed over for a lot of roles. Probably thought she had to do something. I feel bad for the press she's getting for it since it doesn't seem that positive which can't possibly help to get more roles. It's tough to get old, but you just have to reinvent yourself and not try to continue to be the ingenue.
    Last edited by Dra508; Today at 11:00 AM.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    I think Jennifer Grey. It's her eyes that have been changed so she doesn't look like the Renee we all recognize. Unfortunately, at the moment, I don't think this will help her career. I read somewhere that she had been passed over for a lot of roles. Probably thought she had to do something. I feel bad for the press she's getting for it since it doesn't seem that positive which can't possibly help to get more roles. It's tough to get old, but you just have to reinvent yourself and not try to continue to be the ingenue.
    Well, but she's hired for her •acting*, right? I guess already has a new movie coming out in 2015. We'll see. As I said, she may have had the eye thing done for vision reasons, not just for Hollywood reasons.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Axl Rose looks WAY worse
    Haha, wow. What was the meme? "You know where you are? You're in the kitchen baby."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    ^^^^ Those rings are quite large. What does that mean? It's like Elvis or something.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    ^^^^ Those rings are quite large. What does that mean? It's like Elvis or something.
    He puts his weed in there.