Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2006

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Apparently Nelly was arrested and charged with second degree rape this morning. That sucks, I don’t want that to be true.
    From what i read, he was released iirc.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, since there's been a lot of news about what a scumbag (though I'm not surprised as I never liked the piece of shit) Harvey Weinstein is as it relates to all of those sexual harassment reports. Donna Karan is defending him claiming those women who are accusing were asking for it: http://ew.com/news/2017/10/09/donna-...asking-for-it/

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Here's another reason why I have never liked Ellen Degeneres. She is a pig and a hypocrite.
    If this tweet had come from a man, then people like Ellen would be screaming bloody murder:
    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...y-perry-photo/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Well, since there's been a lot of news about what a scumbag (though I'm not surprised as I never liked the piece of shit) Harvey Weinstein is as it relates to all of those sexual harassment reports. Donna Karan is defending him claiming those women who are accusing were asking for it: http://ew.com/news/2017/10/09/donna-...asking-for-it/

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Here's another reason why I have never liked Ellen Degeneres. She is a pig and a hypocrite.
    If this tweet had come from a man, then people like Ellen would be screaming bloody murder:
    I think the false outrage on this one is a bit much. This isn't something to plant your flag on. Going overboard with the PC-ness there.

Also, Katy Perry is SO hot. Goddamn.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    So you're saying that Ellen's your enemy now?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, so it's not OK for a dude to stare at a woman's cleavage but OK for a woman to do that to another woman? I don't get it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    OK, so it's not OK for a dude to stare at a woman's cleavage but OK for a woman to do that to another woman? I don't get it.
    I don't really care about this shit, but it's a photo, which means this could easily have been been setup/planned between them. If the person who is having their cleavage stared at gave permission to the starer, who cares about it at that point? The only argument then would really be that it's in poor taste & at a bad time (considering the Harvey Weinstein shit).

I only really post about this because my sister's friends are like this where they'd do stupid pictures together, jokingly ogling each other. Sometimes I'd have to take the photos because my sister didn't feel like it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    I don't really care about this shit, but it's a photo, which means this could easily have been been setup/planned between them. If the person who is having their cleavage stared at gave permission to the starer, who cares about it at that point? The only argument then would really be that it's in poor taste & at a bad time (considering the Harvey Weinstein shit).

I only really post about this because my sister's friends are like this where they'd do stupid pictures together, jokingly ogling each other. Sometimes I'd have to take the photos because my sister didn't feel like it.
    Well, exactly, it’s not about the photo, it’s about CONTEXT. A female with zero “power” over other women in her industry is joking about her friend’s boobage. So is Katy Perry, who’s seen this photo before and thinks it’s hilarious. Saying “ah so it’s okay for a WOMAN to do that and not a GUY?” is just a lame attempt at changing the narrative and being deliberately obtuse.

And I think there may also be some lesbian-blaming with this shit, too. I think the photo is hilarious. So does Ellen’s wife, who is laughing in the photo. Oh, but Ellen is a LESBIAN so she’s a GUY?

Um ... NO.

My girlfriends and I have grabbed each other’s boobs and joked, and we ogle, and we do other crazy shit with each other. Which does NOT GIVE HARVEY WEINSTEIN PERMISSION TO DO IT. Because HW is a controlling pig who ruins your career if you don’t give him a naked massage.

I would totally ogle Katy Perry’s boobs, and I’m a girl with less power in the patriarchy (she has way more power than me OR Ellen) so YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. It’s NOT a double standard, it’s a bullshit way of looking for ways to blame females for MEN shit. Timing? It’s Katy Perry’s birthday.

This all makes me sad. We will never make progress. We are doomed.
    Last edited by allegro; 10-27-2017 at 09:43 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    You must be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal confused when it comes to black people using the "n word" in their music then.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    You must be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal confused when it comes to black people using the "n word" in their music then.
    No. I can understand why white people can't say it but black people can but still. It causes a lot of issues about what we can say and what we can't say. It's this political correctness bullshit that's ruined everything. Man, fuck these SJWs.

OK, so if I can stare at some woman's cleavage and then get caught. Would a sincere apology be enough? Or is it not good enough because you want to make a man feel like total shit?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Well, exactly, it’s not about the photo, it’s about CONTEXT. A female with zero “power” over other women in her industry is joking about her friend’s boobage. So is Katy Perry, who’s seen this photo before and thinks it’s hilarious. Saying “ah so it’s okay for a WOMAN to do that and not a GUY?” is just a lame attempt at changing the narrative and being deliberately obtuse.

And I think there may also be some lesbian-blaming with this shit, too. I think the photo is hilarious. So does Ellen’s wife, who is laughing in the photo. Oh, but Ellen is a LESBIAN so she’s a GUY?

Um ... NO.

My girlfriends and I have grabbed each other’s boobs and joked, and we ogle, and we do other crazy shit with each other. Which does NOT GIVE HARVEY WEINSTEIN PERMISSION TO DO IT. Because HW is a controlling pig who ruins your career if you don’t give him a naked massage.

I would totally ogle Katy Perry’s boobs, and I’m a girl with less power in the patriarchy (she has way more power than me OR Ellen) so YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. It’s NOT a double standard, it’s a bullshit way of looking for ways to blame females for MEN shit. Timing? It’s Katy Perry’s birthday.

This all makes me sad. We will never make progress. We are doomed.

Mariska has her mother's eyes, by the way.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post

Mariska has her mother's eyes, by the way.
    i guess given context was it concentrically/ did you take offense? on any given. you can watch guys. look on pat their teammates on the ass. if that was a female gymnast , would we have issue? sexual constructs
    suck
    -louie

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    i guess given context was it concentrically/ did you take offense? on any given. you can watch guys. look on pat their teammates on the ass. if that was a female gymnast , would we have issue? sexual constructs
    suck
    -louie
    Oh I've always found this picture to be absolutely hilarious. Sophia Loren is thinking "they are going to fall out; there's no way they are staying put!" And that's something that I've thought often as a woman watching other women with a deep cleavage "how is she getting them to behave?".

I agree with @allegro on this. It's all about context. Unless they are a female sexual predator, a lot of us women will oogle each other out not out of any sexual thing but because we think "dang; that's one hell of a bra she wearing, I want one just like that!"

And of course, for those who did not know: Mariska Hargitay (Olivia Benson in Law & Order SVU) is Jayne Mansfield's daughter.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Oh I've always found this picture to be absolutely hilarious. Sophia Loren is thinking "they are going to fall out; there's no way they are staying put!" And that's something that I've thought often as a woman watching other women with a deep cleavage "how is she getting them to behave?".
    I’ve always thought that Jayne Mansfield’s right nipple is popping out in that above pic LOL.

Also, in the Ellen and Katy pic, Ellen is obviously being funny. She’s not “ogling” in a gross way. When you put your boobage out there in a deliberate way, they’re bound to get the attention you desire. Ellen is going “HOLY SHIT GIRL YOUR GIANT BOOBS ARE STICKING OUT!!” Lol lol

Edit: OH BUT WAIT THIS!!! https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ernet-w163059/

Also, if Ellen’s head was swapped out for Lucille Ball’s or Carol Burnett’s in that Katy photo, nobody would be talking about it. Because they’re allowed to do slapstick and Ellen isn’t, evidently.
    Last edited by allegro; 10-29-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Now some happier news:

Heidi Montag gave birth to a potato with a head:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...in-new-photos/

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Now some happier news:

Heidi Montag gave birth to a potato with a head:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...in-new-photos/
    Oh great. Just what we need. More stupid children.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Oh great. Just what we need. More stupid children.
    Was the baby born with NO LEGS? Where are the baby’s legs? If he does have legs, why did these two idiots do a photo shoot that makes it look like their baby was captured by a giant spider and wrapped up in a web cocoon to be eaten later?

WAIT ... MAYBE THE IDIOT PARENTS ARE REALLY SPIDERS AND THAT IS NOT THEIR BABY!!!!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I'll forgive the baby for being too stupid to know this, but turbans go ON TOP of your head; not up to the bottom of it.

Babies are so dumb. Can't even figure out headware.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I'll forgive the baby for being too stupid to know this, but turbans go ON TOP of your head; not up to the bottom of it.

Babies are so dumb. Can't even figure out headware.
    Yeah but the baby is in greater danger given how dumb the parents are and man, that child is FUCKED.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Im so fucking confused by you guys

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Yeah but the baby is in greater danger given how dumb the parents are and man, that child is FUCKED.
    So the baby has no legs and dumb parents. So sad.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So when it grows up it will get a reality show called "My Parents Are Assholes" produced by the Kardashians and the cycle will continue. I will be dead by then so I don't give fuck.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Oops wait, the baby does have legs.

Which reminds me of my favorite euphemism for sex: “Let’s play ‘hide the baby leg’”

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Did i miss something? Care to explain why we hate them?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Exhibit A: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...o-911-w164868/

They’re like Barbie and Ken. Plastic and empty-headed.
    Last edited by allegro; 10-29-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    kathy griffin released an insightful video today. she was on the no-fly list for two months because of that silly picture (which she never should have apologized for). also, andy cohen is a coke head.

one thing kathy isn't is a liar.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Kevin Spacey is now facing allegations of sexual misconduct on a male actor.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...age-14-1052828

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    His statement saying that he doesn't remember it, that it would've been while he was drunk and over 30 years ago (!) is crazy. Kind of an unfortunate way to come out of the closet, but if it's true...damn.