Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I don't know... I don't think Uma looks that bad. I was more paying attention to Sienna Miller and Thandie Newton.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I don't know... I don't think Uma looks that bad. I was more paying attention to Sienna Miller and Thandie Newton.
    I didn't even recognize Sienna Miller. This isn't aging. Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    I didn't even recognize Sienna Miller. This isn't aging. Whyyyyyyyyyy?
    Oh wait, that's not Sienna Miller. That's Melissa George. My bad.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh wait, that's not Sienna Miller. That's Melissa George. My bad.
    Well that explains that!

Uma was a beauty. Until society starts valuing aged beauty amongst celebrities and not just youth, there will be more Uma's and Renee's.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    What's wrong with Uma, there? She's not wearing any makeup. She looks like Uma not wearing any makeup and maybe she's gained some weight?

THIS WOMAN NEVER HAS ANY FUCKING WORK DONE, AND SHE NEVER SEEMS TO HAVE ANY TROUBLE GETTING A JOB AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

Of course, she doesn't look the same as when she was in "The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover" but she's still gorgeous.

Last edited by allegro; 02-11-2015 at 05:31 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Helen Mirren... she is one of those ladies who is even sexier when she gets older.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    What's wrong with Uma, there? She's not wearing any makeup. She looks like Uma not wearing any makeup and maybe she's gained some weight?

]
    I think she did something to her face and it not just leaving the house without makeup. My gripe is why would she do that? Helen Mirren is proof that you should just let it ride. She's beautiful.

Maybe I should just say that it seems to me plastic surgery in any of its forms is risky. Let's all appreciate the aging process rather than try to stall it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Maybe I should just say that it seems to me plastic surgery in any of its forms is risky. Let's all appreciate the aging process rather than try to stall it.
    Any kind of surgery is a personal choice, and any kind of surgery is "risky." But, yeah, if you have things pulled up so much that you don't even look like YOU, anymore, you done fucked up.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-12-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Ahhhhh ha ha ha I TOLD YA SO!!!!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yeah... It for sure doesn't look as severe in those photos.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Ahhhhh ha ha ha I TOLD YA SO!!!!
    You certainly did, biotch!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    OK where is the right place for this... if you search youtube for "afroman punch" - well that is certainly far from the right thing to do. She should never be there, but that was very bad reaction by "afroman". Reminded me of very old Roger Waters "spit" incident which I can somehow sympathize with (you try to give something to the audience and some of them just annoy you), or when the fcuk will I hear Hurt live as it is supposed to be heard. Or instead of listening people concetrate on their shaky blurry smartphone videos. Grr. "With buying these tickets you agree the show will take place only if people behave" would be my tickets proposal. :-)

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    What, tackling him to the ground and hold him there during the whole song ? That's not a fucking punch to the face, that girl fell like a bag of rocks ! What Maynard did was a fucking bear hug in comparison !

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    Maynard clearly had training to take someone down.
    He's a Brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioner. You don't mess with the guy.

It's starts at about 4:10 and the funniest thing about the whole incident is that he didn't even miss a single note.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Vanilla Ice was arrested today for home burglary near where they were filming his reality show. lol.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    http://msmagazine.com/blog/2015/02/1...-slut-shaming/

I pay very little mind to The kardasdians and Amber Rose, but this particular incident does point out the disparity.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    http://msmagazine.com/blog/2015/02/1...-slut-shaming/

I pay very little mind to The kardasdians and Amber Rose, but this particular incident does point out the disparity.
    Wow, very good piece, interesting, thanks.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    And just to be clear, I'm not exactly happy someone got hit, it's just that since Dimebag Darrell, people jumping on stage can be very scary, so I can't blame Afroman for doing what he did, especially since she actually made physical contact with him. I'm sure he feels bad about it.
    Could people just stop with this stupid Dimebag argument already? She danced in front of him, then she went behind him, he knew exactly what the girl is doing and he definitely didn't knocked her out because he was scared for his life. I swear, people who are apologizing for this piece of shit are no better than the man himself

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Dude was playing fucking music. Do you REALLY think he had time to think about what the hell this Woman was doing? I'm not apologizing for him because he has nothing to apologize for. Her dumb ass shouldn't have been onstage, rubbing her body all over him without any form of consistent. You do know that could be considered battery, right?

and are you implying because she's a female, she's not capable of causing any harm? You do realize that weapons exist right, and so do crazy people? Fact is, she shouldn't have been on the damn stage.
    Did you see the video? She was dancing in front of him first, he obviously saw her and yes, of course he knew what she was doing, you act like if playing some lazy ass solo on guitar take your senses to some other world of whatever. He's got nothing to apologize for? 250 pound gorilla punch women half of his size senseless to the ground and he's got nothing to apologize for? Are you fucking serious?

Mhmm, battery, you must be a lawyer or something. Please show me one example in history where dancing around somebody was classified as battery and punching somebody in the face it is not? I really hope she sue his ass and this fucktard's career is over.

If he doesn't want fans on the stage, he should clear this up with security before the gig starts, different performers have different policies towards this issue, some bands don't mind fans doing shit on stage, some do, it's his fault he couldn't open his fucking mouth and say something like "guys, take her outta here" or something along the lines, if he didn't do that before.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    For the record, the definition of any crime varies by state.

In Illinois: "Battery – 720 ILCS 5/12-3 (effective 2011) A simple battery occurs if you either knowingly cause bodily harm to another or you make contact with another person of an insulting or provoking nature."

Being a victim of battery does not necessarily entitle you to then commit the crime of assault.

Just saying.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-19-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Nice victim blaming.
    lol. So the guy punches girl who is dancing around him and HE is the victim? Like, what the fuck is even your though process here?

So, because she's a "frail woman" he should hold back?
    Yes. I guess you are one of those people who just don't really see the problem in beating girls as long as they hide it behind "equality". Well, I'm sorry I have only one fuck you to give and please, don't reproduce yourself, there's enough stupidity in the world as it is

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Um, my thought process is this: he actually had a crime committed against him, and people are brushing it under the rug like it's okay. Why can't people just admit that everyone acted stupid in that scenario?

Nice job making things personal because I said some things you didn't like. Grow the fuck up.
    What crime? You still didn't provide one example where dancing around somebody would be seen as battery. Better run to all those dance clubs to inform kids there that they are all criminals, run buddy.

I'm sorry, I just have little patience for cocksuckers like you who are okay with beating women and are genuinely trying to apologize something like this
    Last edited by telee.kom; 02-19-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    I'm not entirely 100% sure on that, but when my dad committed battery against me, a female officer told me I could have defended myself from him. Every time I try to find information about Battery, all I find is definitions and differences between assault.
    You're aware that it's all relative to the assailant, and the circumstances of the assault, right ? You can't just hulk-smash anyone. If a drunk teen girl comes to you and starts grinding on you, good luck defending yourself if you punch her lights out on the grounds of sexual harassment.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Why is is just Women you're not okay with
    I'm more not okay with man beating woman because of obvious physical differences, men are usually more stronger than women, in this case it was a fight between man who is twice the size of a women he beat up. I was just raised this way, that it is not okay to beat women. Shame on me right?

I'm just gonna put you on the ignore list until you grow up in about 10 years.
    I might not sleep tonight over this information

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    The circumstances of the assault is that there was no damn security doing their job, and she went behind him. Does he have eyes in the back of his head? Could he have known ENTIRELY what she was doing to him? It's like you people think Women are incapable of committing violent crimes.
    It's like there is no gradual measure between serenity and total war. Every time someone does something behind my back I make sure to knock them out, just in case. I could shove them off, call someone more qualified for help, or move away, but no, everyone's a potential threat and I treat everyone accordingly.
    Refresh me on the statistics of lethal attacks on performers during concerts compared to the amount of people just having fun, being simply drunk and goofing off ? They must be off the roof if the only response is to beat everyone up...

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Security shouldn't have to be called, they should be there to do it anyway. Security wasn't doing their job, Afroman acted. I never said he acted with appropriate force, I was stating I don't blame him for acting in general.
    That's the thing though : you can't gloss over the details of what was done just because something had to be done. Just because some kind of response is necessary or warranted doesn't mean any kind of response is acceptable.
    She was disruptive and annoying (and he could see that it was all she was, an annoyance), that doesn't mean she had to be knocked down.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just forget it. I'm deleting my posts because I'm tired of talking about it, and if my tone changed to anger towards the end of it, I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate being told I shouldn't breed just because I see something in a different light. What does my opinion matter to any of you anyway? I'm just a guy on the internet, discussing this. I'm not a lawyer.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I'm not entirely 100% sure on that, but when my dad committed battery against me, a female officer told me I could have defended myself from him. Every time I try to find information about Battery, all I find is definitions and differences between assault.
    "Defending yourself" does not necessarily mean assault. It could mean a similar battery as the one used against you. It depends on the laws of each state (e.g. "stand your ground" laws in certain states allowing you to shoot somebody and use deadly force if they assault you, which isn't the law in all states). And police officers aren't necessarily experts in advising you to commit crimes, just an FYI.

See this, the doctrine of self-defense:

The defenses available in assault and battery cases can vary widely depending on the facts and circumstances, mainly because such cases can range from the straight-forward to the extremely complex. However, operating under the assumption that the basic elements of an assault / battery exist in a case (i.e. it is not a case of mistaken identity or some other fundamental error), the following are some possible defenses to assault and battery charges along with a few helpful examples.

Self-defense

Self-defense is probably the most common defense used in assault and battery cases. In order to establish self-defense, an accused must generally show:

* a threat of unlawful force or harm against them;
    * a real, honest perceived fear of harm to themselves (there must be a reasonable basis for this perceived fear);
    * no harm or provocation on their part; and
    * there was no reasonable chance of retreating or escaping the situation.

Example A: Adam is confronted by Bill, a large, imposing stranger, who immediately begins shouting threats at him and lunging at him with fists raised in a highly threatening manner. Adam is terrified, strikes Bill, and gets away through the nearest exit at his first available opportunity. Adam may be able to successfully argue that he acted only in self-defense under such circumstances.

Example B: Adam runs into Bill and gets into an argument. Bill insults and belittles Adam, at which point Adam insults Bill and threatens to beat him up. Bill then strikes Adam, and Adam retaliates in kind. It would be more difficult for Adam to establish self-defense under these circumstances than those in Example A, because Adam took part in escalating and provoking the fight by threatening Bill.

The doctrine of self-defense has a number of limitations in addition to those outlined above. Simply because someone acts in self-defense does not mean that all bets are off as far as the amount of force that can be used to defend one's self. The force used in self-defense must be reasonable when compared to the threat posed by the victim. Also, even if all the elements outlined above are met, an individual defending themself may still be found guilty of assault/battery if the victim was physically no match for them in the first place (this could be due to size, age, etc.).
    Last edited by allegro; 02-19-2015 at 10:39 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    There's really never a good reason to defend Afroman, but especially when he's punching drunk women in the face.