Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Fuck me I just saw that. One of the funniest dudes I've ever met. God fuckin' dammit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    GWAR is awesome! I'm sad because I wanted to be eaten by their monster.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Read some of Mickey Rooney's obituaries today and noticed none of them mentioned his yellow face character in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Fuck him

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Read some of Mickey Rooney's obituaries today and noticed none of them mentioned his yellow face character in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Fuck him
    Fuck him for a racially insensitive character in 1961? That's a little much isnt it?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Because obituaries should always include things that the deceased did over 50 years ago that are wrong by today's standards, right?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    A lot of you have probably heard about the Bryan Singer controversy that's come up over the last few days. Here's some good news for once about a director's sex allegations.

HONOLULU (AP) — Credit card receipts, telephone records and production schedules show that "X-Men" franchise director Bryan Singer was not in Hawaii when a lawsuit claims he sexually abused a 17-year-old on the islands, a defense attorney said Friday.

Singer was mainly in Toronto working on the first "X-Men" movie from August through October 1999, defense attorney Marty Singer told The Associated Press.

A lawsuit filed by a former child model, Michael Egan III, says Bryan Singer abused him several times over those three months as well as earlier in California as part of a Hollywood sex ring led by another man convicted of luring minors across state lines for sex.

"This was Bryan's first studio film," Marty Singer said. "Clearly, he's not going to take a break in the middle of this movie while you're shooting and prepping it to go to Hawaii."

Egan's lawyer, Jeff Herman, did not immediately respond to phone calls seeking comment.