Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The 2013 Holiday Season Thread!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I'm gonna sit this NYE out. Just staying in and drink absinthe. For all those who are going out tonight, be safe!!!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    got home from staying with the inlaws in Manchester today and while the holidays were enjoyable enough I'm sooo glad to have my own bed/space/life back. since our anniversary is in a few days we're sitting out NYE as well to do something fun for that instead so its cider and video games for us tonight!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    As New Year's Day approaches, I've been reminded to work on just letting things go as a new year's resolution. Life can already challenging and painful as it is, and it helps remind to let go and stop caring for hopefully all the right and safe reasons. I know I could've done this at any part of the year, but I'm thankful that like Christmas, New Year's Day reminds me of what to be grateful for, and what I can do to improve myself and my overall condition, even though I'm not the best of the best, with the best of everything by my side. I also have a tendency to forget as a typical human trait.

Pardon me as I always get a bit more emotional than usual on the holidays. This could've also fit in the Life in general: Does it suck or is it awesome? thread, but that's what I'm subjected to ponder about on the holidays. (And having a good memory on bad things really is like a curse.)

And well, have a Happy New Year ETS.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Going to be rather boring this(?) year. Best wishes and Happy New Year, guys!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The 2013 Holiday Season Thread!

Sitting in with the future wife and kid who'll both no doubt be in bed by about half ten but I'd rather be here than anywhere else, happy new year to you all when it comes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nothing crazy for me this year. Gonna have a few friends over and dust off the old Rock Band 3.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    As if I'm not exhausted enough from the past two weeks, heading out at about 8pm to head to our local EXP Bar for their 1959 BioShock themed masquerade ball. Can't wait to get up super early for work tomorrow again! FML.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The 2013 Holiday Season Thread!

Happy New Year's Eve, guys!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    As if I'm not exhausted enough from the past two weeks, heading out at about 8pm to head to our local EXP Bar for their 1959 BioShock themed masquerade ball. Can't wait to get up super early for work tomorrow again! FML.
    oh man, if that was happening in my city I'd totally be going despite being exhausted.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Pretty pumped, can't lie haha...splicer mask on the ready. Let's see how long I can stand after a few drinks and having been up since 5:30am lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Should be in Mexico now with my best friend, but the plans got fucked. Going tonight solo. Happy New Year to you all.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Under an hour to go started on the Amarula Cream which is like Baileys

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    11 mins of fireworks in London with added taste sensor -fruit mist and orange bubbles

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Happy New Year!!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Microwave Jellyfish View Post
    Going to be rather boring this(?) year. Best wishes and Happy New Year, guys!
    Boring is not a bad thing!!!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Fell asleep before 9:00 (I think that’s a new record), woke up hungover from white cranberry juice and M&Ms.

(No, not M&Ms in white cranberry juice. I’m not an animal.)

So, yay Happy New Year?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    I'm gonna sit this NYE out. Just staying in and drink absinthe. For all those who are going out tonight, be safe!!!!
    Hey, that's what I did! check the drunk tank :P

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well that's over and done now, decorations taken down. House looks drab and dreary now.