Thread: Halo 44

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Halo 44

I thought lately about an upcoming halo 44 in 2024 - "The Family Spiral". As we already know TR announced that it will be similar to The Downward Spiral album but "in a family direction". ;-)

So, here is the tracklist:

01. Mr. Husbant
    02. Miss Piggy
    03. Faith
    04. Toys of my Sons
    05. Closer
    06. Coldplay
    07. Caravanning
    08. I Really Want This
    09. Daddy with a Water Gun
    10. A Sunny Place
    11. Memoir
    12. Lover
    13. The Family Spiral
    14. Joy

There are some rumours that also The Fragile album is planned to be "converted" to "a family style album". Do you know something about it? Is the tracklist known already? ;-)
    Last edited by martin_b; 12-12-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Well, Miss Piggy is much more better title...

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_b View Post
    02. Mariqueen
    Ouch! (10)

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    This thread is weird.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What the fuck?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Trent will never put out 16 albums in the next 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Ouch! (10)
    Yeah, I don't think that came out quite right. :-/

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    OK. Now, when I'm sober (and embarrased what I have done) I can explain a little bit about this... em... "thread".

Yesterday, together with my workmates, we had a discussion. It was a conversation about what happened to rock music and where all this rock related music (rock, alternative and industrial) is going on, what are the current trends and what the future may be. We agreed that the best albums were written in 90' and at the beginning of the current century. Then, we started to talk about the Christian Rock shares on the USA music market. And once again we agreed that the best band was the Cartman's band from the one of the best of South Park episodes (you watched it, right?). And then, just like that, an idea was born: "let's rename the songs and albums of the rock bands that we know and we like". To rename them in a Christian Rock way... So the first post of this thread is one of this "renaming results"...

Well, it seems that some things seem to be funnier when you are drunk. The same thing happened to the first post of this thread. Now I think it's kinda stupid.

So, sorry guys and mea culpa.

PS. But there is only one positive aspect of this thread: I'm quite certain that I will win "The Most Stupid ETS Forum Thread 2013" award. ;-)

About that "Mariqueen" title: it was intentional as a positive counterpoise to a negativity of the original "Piggy" song.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    I'm going to close this thread and save us all from a lot more stupid posts. Drink responsibly!