Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: after all is said and done - THE FINAL SHOW - Project that remains unfinished

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I don't see anything about asking money for seeds on there? And no, the whole team has gone missing again, we'll probably see them in about February with promises of the whole release to be digitised for just $80 more

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    I'm secretly holding out hope that he took my advice and is getting physical copies done first. (Guess that hope is not a secret now)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    That is the second time I've seen someone claim ATLD asked for money to seed... Perhaps they did make a post about this on FB, but wisely deleted it.

I hope you are right Levi, my expectations for anything from this mob shifted into low gear a while ago.
    TOIOU and ATLD are polar opposites, each representing how TO and how NOT to tackle a project like this.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raygunprimed View Post
    That is the second time I've seen someone claim ATLD asked for money to seed... Perhaps they did make a post about this on FB, but wisely deleted it.
    This was posted on the ATLD FB account (about ATLD planning to use torrents instead of funding a direct download option)...
    Quote Originally Posted by someone on the ATLD FB
    Uses your internet connection so someone else can get the file and share it. Affects your bandwidth because someone is going into your network to download a file and yeah your internet provider will charge you extra more than likely.
    ...and I think someone interpreted that post as ATLD "asking for money."
    Last edited by jessamineny; 10-15-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I had to ask myself what was more likely...
    That people misread a comment and believed it to be a post by the page, or
    that the floppy members of ATLD were high enough to actually ask for more money...

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    They did ask for seeders to email them. It seems that they did NOT contact any of them yet.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    This is all making me think of that scene in Snatch. "How long on those sausages?" "Five minutes." "...It was two minutes five minutes ago!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Blu-Ray may be obsolute by the time I get this in my hands. Maybe they will let me upgrade to 4k. I'm gonna paypal them another 40 bucks, just in case.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    They did ask for seeders to email them. It seems that they did NOT contact any of them yet.
    Yep, never contacted me.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    So, I haven't checked myself yet, but somebody in the Facebook page says that the Twitter account for this project is gone.

Sooo...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    So, I haven't checked myself yet, but somebody in the Facebook page says that the Twitter account for this project is gone.

Sooo...
    Nope, still there.

https://twitter.com/atinylittledot

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Alright, haha thanks. I don't even remember my twitter account, and was too lazy to track it down to look. I didn't know if we were about to have a shitstorm going on or not.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    I love how this thread keeps floating back to the top like a turd that won't flush. Everytime I see it I get a little bit more angry at ATLD.

Back at the beginning
    Sinking
    Spinning
    Back at the beginning
    Sinking
    Spinning
    Back at the beginning
    Sinking
    Spinning
    Back at the beginning
    Sinking
    Spinning
    *punches CD player*

And in the end
    We still pretend
    The time we spend
    Not knowing when
    You're finally free
    And you could be

But it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to
    It didn't turn out quite the way that you wanted it

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Soooo. Lawsuit?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Nine Inch Nails will start touring again before this thing comes out.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    So, has anyone heard from these knobs recently?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I thought it was crystal clear that this project is dead in the water, no one's getting their money back, and no one cares anymore.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    You're absolutely correct of course, but there's still that tiny little dot of hope which springs eternal, etc etc

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

after all is said and done - THE FINAL SHOW - Project that remains unfinished

Why the hell isn't anybody filing a lawsuit. Sheesh.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: after all is said and done - THE FINAL SHOW - Project that remains unfinished

I paid for the blu ray and for some reason didn't save the PayPal email. I have no proof I sent these bozos any money. It is what it is.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    So, has anyone heard from these knobs recently?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I paid for the blu ray and for some reason didn't save the PayPal email. I have no proof I sent these bozos any money. It is what it is.
    You can dig it out of your PayPal transaction history. Not that that will accomplish anything.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: after all is said and done - THE FINAL SHOW - Project that remains unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    You can dig it out of your PayPal transaction history. Not that that will accomplish anything.
    I skimmed through quickly once for about 30 seconds and didn't see it. Like you said it won't accomplish anything if I find it.

Edit: found it. Shit I gave those fuckers 30 bucks?!
    Last edited by RJK; 02-01-2013 at 06:37 AM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

after all is said and done - THE FINAL SHOW - Project that remains unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I skimmed through quickly once for about 30 seconds and didn't see it. Like you said it won't accomplish anything if I find it.

Edit: found it. Shit I gave those fuckers 30 bucks?!
    What was the date of your transaction?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I've posted this before, but I'll post it once again.

When Faction took all that money from people here for the T-shirts and never delivered, people filed cases with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, which is partly run by the FBI. They turned the case over to the Idaho attorney general's office, which tried to force him to deliver all his outstanding orders by a certain date. When he didn't for some reason, they fined him a huge amount of money. (Stupid on the guy's part to not comply and just give everyone what he owed them.)

You can do this to Sasan.

Fill out the form here.
    (If you have trouble getting all the details, crowdsource it together here in the thread.) You can also contact the state of California (where he lives, and where I assume you all sent money) for good measure if you'd like. This is the best place, from what I can tell.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    What was the date of your transaction?
    April 19th, 2010 I believe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Has anyone contacted the California Bar Association? They probably don't take too kindly on attorneys who engage in fraudulent schemes.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Don't fuck with ets is all I'm saying.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Maybe someone should list some standardized complaint information for those forms (Sasan's info), so that you can make sure it all gets recorded against him under the same name?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hey everyone, we know it's been a while, but we figured it was time to finally post another update. This project was always meant to provide NIN fans with an HD recording of the band's FINAL performance. Now, given the news that NIN are going back on tour, the 2009 gig at the Wiltern is no longer NIN's "final" show, so we're having too much trouble renaming the project to actually release it. We will keep working on a new title, but rest assured that it IS coming along!

ATLD, in like 8 months.