Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014.05.23 - London, UK @ The O2

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2014.05.23 - London, UK @ The O2

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I'm in (with my wife). Got tickets. Will combine it with a short holiday in London.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    me too, and the missus!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    just me on my own..hubs isn't worthy haha

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I will be twerking in the seats at this.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Attending.

There will be a meet-up, probably at one of the bars on-site, from about lunchtime. I'm going to try to reserve an area so people are free to come and go without the awkwardness.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Woooo, obtained 1x reserved seating! Looks like I'm going to my first ever NIN show, and indeed my first proper concert. Ever.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Attending.

There will be a meet-up, probably at one of the bars on-site, from about lunchtime. I'm going to try to reserve an area so people are free to come and go without the awkwardness.
    The other side of the river is a lot cheaper, and with the emirates cable cars, it ain't too hard to get to either anymore

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm in

Sooooo excited already. Hey just another six months right?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    3 seats in block 101 - fingers crossed it's somewhat beyond the stage so any light show can be seen. Would be great to see people in a meet-up, the people i'm going with won't get there till after work / child minding handover but i can get an early train for whenever

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    There may also be an after party in Tower Hill (20 mins away from o2). The same people have done it before for Rammstein, Depeche Mode etc, and it's a nice bunch of people (i.e. not mopey gofficks).

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    The other side of the river is a lot cheaper, and with the emirates cable cars, it ain't too hard to get to either anymore
    Don't worry, I've done this before.
    Last edited by icklekitty; 11-20-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Got mine!

Any way of knowing whether the o2 are going to pull that crafty trick whereby they oversell the standing area and then herd latecomers into empty seats?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Do they really do that? Ugh, that venue are dicks.

There will definitely be a post-show meet-up at the Minories, Tower Hill. It's 20 minutes from the o2 (actual 20 minutes).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Two standing tickets! Feeling very chuffed. This will be my fifth time seeing them, I'm so ready for this. Hopefully I'll be able to come along for the meet-up for good times with some of you guys.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Holy shiite sandwich- is that correct, only upper level tickets remaining?...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

2014.05.23 - London, UK @ The O2

Got a pair of standing tickets. That was stressful!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    If this photo is anything to go by than I'm not too bummed to only get seating tix. 103 row J for me. See you there and maybe after the show!

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan...resolution.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't manage to get standing tickets for this so tempted to get seated. Any opinions on good blocks? Is closer to the stage better, or at the far end straight on? Also is front row of the upper tier worth considering?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Anything starting with 4 is not that great - a lot of people have complained of vertgo. If you're talking about which angle is best for seats, I've been all over and have never been disappointed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool. Thanks for the reply. Ticket booked! Btw if anyone else is still looking for tickets you can still get lower tier on http://axs.com

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Ordered my tickets via eventim.co.uk but they dispatch is still in process. Has anyone recieved their tickets yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone is after tickets desperately nearer the time people are ALWAYS selling tickets on Ebay from the higher sections, anything starting with 4, mainly because the view is so far away, lol.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    If anybody has a spare floor ticket for this show, let me know! I'm taking my first trip to Europe and spending 18 days following NIN around. I already have floor for all my other shows except this one.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    A friend of mine is looking for a standing ticket, so if you guys have an extra one let me know. He can only do that show because of work, so it would suck if he misses out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Want to get in early here, if there are any spares going can you please hold one out for me. i didnt think i was going to be in the country for this. i travelled from australia to ireland to see them play their first gig in 13 yrs there and havent seen them since that tour. please if someone could help me out, you have no idea what it would mean to me.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Afterparty info is up, don't get put off by the goths: https://facebook.com/events/1410920062510019

Follow the link if only to watch me trolling the attendees!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can someone kindly explain how the will call works at the O2? What time are they likely to start giving out the tickets and are you free to then go get food after pick up are you moved immediately into the arena? For Wave Goodbye I had postal tickets and saw a line outside but wasn't sure what that was for. Looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Standing tickets on sale again if anyone still needs one - http://www.axs.com/uk/events/246319/...-nails-tickets

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by echoespaul View Post
    Can someone kindly explain how the will call works at the O2? What time are they likely to start giving out the tickets and are you free to then go get food after pick up are you moved immediately into the arena? For Wave Goodbye I had postal tickets and saw a line outside but wasn't sure what that was for. Looking forward to it.
    You collect from the windows to the left of the entrance to the O2. Once you have your tickets, you can go anywhere you wish, though some places will be very busy (protip: Don't bother with TGIs, you'll never fight that queue). As for the time, ideally it's significantly before doors. But there's always problems - if you're GA, get there a few hours early to eat, buy merch, find ETS users to pick up etc, if you're seated, then play it by ear.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Apparently the Internet has gone batshit about the bowling alley that's just opened at the o2. I have absolutely no idea why it's appearing on the same lists as the most anticipated restaurant openings of 2014, but I guess that's an option too.