Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014.05.23 - London, UK @ The O2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry to annoy you guys but is there a possiblity to print the tickets and buy them from ticketmaster if you're not from the UK? the only possibility seems to be delivery and the billing adress has to be in the UK.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    Sorry to annoy you guys but is there a possiblity to print the tickets and buy them from ticketmaster if you're not from the UK? the only possibility seems to be delivery and the billing adress has to be in the UK.
    I can't see that they send them abroad from having a quick look at the site. Maybe you should try buying tickets over the phone and seeing if you can pick them up on the night? Here's the details:-

Phone

If you prefer the personal touch and you'd rather speak to someone, just call our booking line on 0844 844 0444. If you’re calling from overseas, it's 0044 161 425 8777. This line is open from 07:00 - 22:00, 7 days a week.

Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you want to buy your ticket specially from Ticketmaster, I can't help you. I don't live in UK and I bought my tickets here: http://www.axs.com/uk/events/246319/...-nails-tickets. I received my tickets via mail. Just print them.

Quote Originally Posted by inc. View Post
    If there's someone missing a ticket to the London O2 show, I've got an extra one to sell for face value. My companion just cancelled... It's a NIN.com presale standing ticket (early entrance). The tickets are will call and the buyer has to enter the venue with me. PM if interested.
    Check your inbox!
    Last edited by zencho; 05-16-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zencho View Post
    If you want to buy your ticket specially from Ticketmaster, I can't help you. I don't live in UK and I bought my tickets here: http://www.axs.com/uk/events/246319/...-nails-tickets. I received my tickets via mail. Just print them.
    THANKS!!! Can I kiss you? I just bought the ticket. It says Entrance F. What does it mean? Now I just have to book the flight. See you guys there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hello!

I do have a ticket for general entrance and was wondering if someone has a nin.com entrance without a guest. If so, can I be the +1 and enter early with you?

Just wondering, cheers guys!!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Hey guys, did anyone of you receive their pre-sale information mail yet? When does the show start?

I might want to catch a night train to Cambridge after the show and see if this is possible. I'll hit a train anyways, but I'd be great if I don't have to spend the money for a hostel. Thanks!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    THIS SHOW WILL BE WELL ATTENDED. WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO ARRIVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID A LONG WAIT AND MISSING ANY OF THE SHOW.

TICKET PICK-UP BEGINS AT: 17:00PM – IMMEDIATE ENTRY TO VENUE REQUIRED UPON TICKET PICK-UP.

·To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME on your ticket order.Your guest must be with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up their ticket without you.

·Immediate entry is required upon checking-in.You will not be able to pick up your tickets and then leave the venue.Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

·Tickets are non-transferable. There will be no box office name changes or ticket transfers allowed.

TICKET PICK-UP:BOX OFFICE located on South East side of the venue next to the Main Entrance.

EARLY ENTRY LOCATION:MAIN ENTRANCE located on South East side of the venue next to the Box Office.

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED MAP

EVENT TIMELINE:
    17:00pm NIN.com Member Presale Ticket Pick-Up / Check In
    18.15pm NIN.com Member Presale early entry to the Main Arena
    18:30pm Arena Doors open to the General Public
    20.00pm Show begins promptly at 20:00pm
    WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID A LONG WAIT AND MISSING ANY OF THE SHOW.

PLEASE NOTE the NIN.com Terms & Conditions:

·Immediate entry required upon check-in/ ticket pick-up.

·You cannot pick up your tickets unless your entire party is with you.

·To pick up your tickets, the order name must match valid government-issued photo I.D. presented.

·Your tickets are non-transferrable and the box office name must match the name on your NIN.com account.

·There will be no box office name changes / ticket transfers.

·Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

Thank you and enjoy the show!
    The NIN.com Pre-Sale Team

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Hey guys, did anyone of you receive their pre-sale information mail yet? When does the show start?

I might want to catch a night train to Cambridge after the show and see if this is possible. I'll hit a train anyways, but I'd be great if I don't have to spend the money for a hostel. Thanks!
    From the email
    EVENT TIMELINE:
    17:00pm NIN.com Member Presale Ticket Pick-Up / Check In
    18.15pm NIN.com Member Presale early entry to the Main Arena
    18:30pm Arena Doors open to the General Public
    20.00pm Show begins promptly at 20:00pm

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    thank you!

EDIT: hm, seems like I will probably have to stay in London for the night. Is there a convinient way to get to a train from the o2? I was thinking about Liverpool Street or King's Cross but I just checked the distance and that doesn't look too good when I want to catch a ride. Any ideas?
    Last edited by dlb; 05-18-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It would be cool if he has some surprises in store for this show Gary Numan was great to see last time. Marc Almond lives in town he should call him up and get him onstage for a run through Sex Dwarf or Memorabilia perhaps??

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerLondon Skywave View Post
    It would be cool if he has some surprises in store for this show Gary Numan was great to see last time. Marc Almond lives in town he should call him up and get him onstage for a run through Sex Dwarf or Memorabilia perhaps??
    If Almond turned up I'd cry. But I doubt it, though I'm really hoping we get Mariqueen like the aussies did

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    thank you!

EDIT: hm, seems like I will probably have to stay in London for the night. Is there a convinient way to get to a train from the o2? I was thinking about Liverpool Street or King's Cross but I just checked the distance and that doesn't look too good when I want to catch a ride. Any ideas?
    There is a tube station next to the O2, and it's very easy to transfer to Kings X or Liverpool St from there. You can also do buses but they're not as easy if you're not local.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I got another AVOTT shipment recently, so I've given a couple of DVDs along with posters etc to the afterparty guys to give away:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1410920062510019/

I'll also be selling raffle tickets for the LGBT event they mention where you can win more DVDs along with festival tickets and a free Eurostar trip. If you're not in London you can still take part in this, details here: http://www.queeralternative.co.uk/po...ts-now-on-sale

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Should I wear a black HTDA shirt and be a fan or should I wear a baby pink supergay shirt and hope he drops Everything so I can party like it's 1999

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My presale ticket is seated one in section 112, not too bad at least will see the full stage design. In two minds if to go to afterparty, will take me two hour to get home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Might be a long shot but is anyone driving Bristol way after the show ? Public transport options mean i may have to leave Trent early

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Should I wear a black HTDA shirt and be a fan or should I wear a baby pink supergay shirt and hope he drops Everything so I can party like it's 1999
    Baby pink, dear! I want to hear Everything!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So I have a printed ticket that's basically just a sheet printed with the date on it and the logo etc. Is that enough or do I have to trade that for a "real" ticket before the show? Or do I have to bring an ID (my name is printed on the ticket)? And when are you guys going there? Is 5 pm enough? And what does Entrance F mean? Cheers

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tickets still available from double8tickets and prob else where too.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    brap brap... me and my friends will be at minories demanding 80s industrial can't wait

and according to my friends who went to birmingham, this is the full light show spectacular? I'd heard it was stripped down

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m3chanical View Post
    Might be a long shot but is anyone driving Bristol way after the show ? Public transport options mean i may have to leave Trent early
    The last train is out of Paddington at half eleven, so unless it finishes early I'd say for sure you're gonna have to stay in london until 3 or quit early :\

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    brap brap... me and my friends will be at minories demanding 80s industrial can't wait

and according to my friends who went to birmingham, this is the full light show spectacular? I'd heard it was stripped down
    It's not the USA full light show, but it still looks pretty spectac from what I've seen so far.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So I have a printed ticket that's basically just a sheet printed with the date on it and the logo etc. Is that enough or do I have to trade that for a "real" ticket before the show? Or do I have to bring an ID (my name is printed on the ticket)? And when are you guys going there? Is 5 pm enough? And what does Entrance F mean? Cheers
    If it has a barcode on it I'd assume it's something you'll trade for a proper ticket when they scan it, that's what they did for Metallica few years back. As you didn't buy it through nin.com presale I doubt you'll need ID, but check the terms and conditions on the website to be sure. Entrance F is an entrance to the standing area itself, not the arena. There's only one entrance to the arena, so just follow the black t-shirts! F is quite a walk from the main entrance, as per the map below.

http://www.theo2.co.uk/images/PDF/mi..._venue_map.pdf

You won''t be able to enter the arena itself until 18.30, so 5pm is more than enough time to get there, get settled and get a couple of pre show beers in....I should be there around 5 - I'll probably just go to the American Bar and Grill to start (unless anyone has any better ideas within the arena space), 1st bar on your left as you walk in - probably wearing a LITS US tour shirt with a red NIN on the front - so come over and say hi if you see me.
    Last edited by simonn; 05-21-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    aensrklgnzseklgfk
    soo soon

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'll be boarding my plane to London tomorrow and I'm super psyched for the show and maybe I'll go to the after party. How's the weather? The internet says it's quite sunny but prefer what actual people say.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'll be boarding my plane to London tomorrow and I'm super psyched for the show and maybe I'll go to the after party. How's the weather? The internet says it's quite sunny but prefer what actual people say.
    It's been pretty sunny this week, but there's a fair chance of rain tomorrow.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    50/50 chance of rain according to yahoo weather

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

I was at Birmingham and Cardiff and going to London, put it this way, I'm not jealous of Tension anymore

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    SAFE FLIGHT

My friend is being a tit and wont go with me. He is a music buff and loves all the same stuff as me but cant get into nails...so ill be going alone

Also...its just been thunder and lightning for the last 30 min in central London.

Really hoping for a mix up in setlist. I like how its been but I cant get into Me Im Not opening.

That said I am a kid on christmas eve right now

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by filmfanb View Post
    SAFE FLIGHT

My friend is being a tit and wont go with me. He is a music buff and loves all the same stuff as me but cant get into nails...so ill be going alone

Also...its just been thunder and lightning for the last 30 min in central London.

Really hoping for a mix up in setlist. I like how its been but I cant get into Me Im Not opening.

That said I am a kid on christmas eve right now
    If you want to get rid of your spare ticket let me know what kind it is and I can poke around.