Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your Pets!! :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice pic guys. My cat also has a habit of sprawling across my laptop!

Poor Butch never finds any room on the bed!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theride...fe/6969006611/

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    New addition to the family tonight Say hello to Widget......our apple head chihuahua!

at first I was like....

but then I was like....

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Widget has now found his bark. This photo was taken shortly after he starting barking at me for attention.....

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Widget's first trip to dog park was a success!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    How old is Widget, now?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

My cat centipede went wrong....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What a rad-ass idea. My girlfriend and I started up a tumblr for our tiny kitten.

Oh, hey, and TIMP: Does your Chartreux mew a lot, or not at all?
    Last edited by BlueCalx; 06-28-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Widget is now 16 weeks old and yes, my kitteh meows ALL THE FRAKKING TIME......but I still love him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's awesome, ours doesn't shut up ever either. I asked because Chartreux are said to be uncommonly quiet. Traditionally, the breed was often found in French monasteries, and it's said that Chartreux cats took a vow of silence like the monks they used to live with.

God I love cats.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Widget is a great name for a chihuahua. I also saw one once in a dog portrait book. It was a black and tan and only had half a tail due to an encounter with a dalmation that thought she'd make a nice snack, and her name was Cricket! So cute.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Cuteness overload anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One of my cats, Cid, after he came home after an 8 day adventure out in the wilderness around our house. Thought he wouldn't come back. He loves turkey.

He's also weird. He sticks his head through this door to the basement, and spits at my dog when he walks by.
    Last edited by darktemplar007; 07-02-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I feel like I saw that picture of Cid on reddit... or am I going crazy. That or deja vu.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I swear Cid must be the long lost sibling of the cat my brother got at the local shelter today (as a birthday gift for his youngest son):

We saw the cat's picture on the shelter's site yesterday night and I immediately knew it was THE cat for my nephew. The kitty is 1 1/2 and he's very friendly; he's used to be around kids (my nephews are 8 and 7). The cat was abandoned because his previous owners had allergy problems. They were the ones who named him.

Have I mentioned yet that my nephews are huge Avengers fan?

The cat is black with gorgeous green eyes; his name is Loki. My nephews are ecstatic!

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    It's insane that there are people who seriously wouldn't adopt a black cat because of superstitions. So stupid.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Totally. My parents have a black cat who's the sweetest thing. He literally followed me home when he was a kitten. Now he's a distinguished old gent, around 15 or so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My cat at home is a cunt. She's extremely bipolar and will not be afraid to kick and scratch the shit out of your arms without provocation.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Heheh, my parents' cat CAN be a dick like that. You're giving him a tummy rub and all of a sudden your hand is inside a boxing glove full of fish-hooks. It takes careful timing and often the assistance of a few others to escape without losing too much blood...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's pretty stupid to hate on an animal because of superstitions. Personally, I love cats in all shapes, sizes and colors. I tried my best not to look at the other cats at the shelter because I wanted to leave with every single one of them and I felt guilty about taking one and leaving the other behind. I'm dreaming of winning millions at the lottery so I can 1) pay my debts, 2) give to charities and research 3) buy a farm and go live on it with a lot of animals.

Loki the cat is doing great, by the way. He's having fun hunting flies and my brother said that he woke up this morning with the cat asleep on the pillow right next to him, with his butt in my bro's face. That's a behavior pretty much on par with his Norse mythology/comic villain namesake!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    my dogs just got sprayed in the face by a skunk... does anyone have good advice? One of them, his eyes are fucked up and swollen and tearing... I don't know what to do, and he's smashing his face against the ground and whimpering. Anyone?

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Scrub with tomato juice is what I've heard.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Scrub with tomato juice is what I've heard.
    That's what I did, kept it out of their eyes, and washed them down with a couple bottles of tomato juice. Surprised how well it worked. They're super happy now

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

This stuff, it actually works really well and pet supply stores and vets usually have it stocked. My friend's chihuahua- normally afraid of anything that's not the other dog in the house or my friend- suddenly found her balls when confronted with a skunk and took a blast to the face. Tomato juice didn't work all that well in this case, but Skunk Off did. Poor thing looked absolutely miserable.

After that, I think my friend used the unopened bottle of tomato juice to make a Bloody Mary or 4.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Last night in the apartment!! Tomorrow we will be in our new house!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    New kitty!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Hey everyone, meet Riley, my parents' new chocolate lab puppy. He's pretty cute, if you like that kind of thing.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    After a month, he's already twice as big! Damn labs, grow like weeds, they do!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is my dog at 2 months and 2 years old, 4 pounds to 40 pounds.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    So I took my little guy to get his rabies shot and he ended up being allergic to it

Before:

And 40minutes after he went from normal to looking like this within 2minutes

And by the time I got him back to the vet his face has swollen up so badly that his eyes were shut

After getting an IV and some liquid Benadryl, he started to look normal again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Seasonally related, here is a picture I took of my Brazilian Rainbow Boa, Loki 2 Octobers ago.

And a few more older pictures of Loki from 2 years ago (I think), these are more forum related.. think they were not long after I first got the NIN Road case and was quite obsessed with it :P

Needless to say being as that these are two or more years old he is a LOT longer and larger I just don't happen to have any real recent photos atm.