Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Results 571 to 579 of 579

Thread: NIN Austin City Limits show aired April 5, 2014

  1. #571
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.2.883
    Posts
    182
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Did anyone happen to get a better rip of the recent re-broadcasts?

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    This has probably been mentioned a few times before in here (It's closing in on two A.M. and I don't feel like sifting through all nineteen other pages), but I would love to see the full, unedited show. Even if it's not pro shot, at least a decent recording would be amazing. I haven't downloaded the audio from Reflecting In The Chrome yet, but I'll probably do it eventually and I'd love to see the whole show somehow.

    As much as I love it when they open up the show completely balls to the wall (Pinion into Terrible Lie/Love Is Not Enough, Hyperpower into Beginning of the End, Eater of Dreams into Copy Of A, 999,999 into 1,999,999, etc...), it's mind blowing when they start off with something a little more low-key and build from there.

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    This has probably been mentioned a few times before in here (It's closing in on two A.M. and I don't feel like sifting through all nineteen other pages), but I would love to see the full, unedited show. Even if it's not pro shot, at least a decent recording would be amazing. I haven't downloaded the audio from Reflecting In The Chrome yet, but I'll probably do it eventually and I'd love to see the whole show somehow.
    Besides Mr. Fang's audio source, there is no other recording available for this show. I would assume that any sort of pictures/video during the show would've been shut down pretty quick and knowing the show would be broadcasted at a later date, why film it?

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Besides Mr. Fang's audio source, there is no other recording available for this show. I would assume that any sort of pictures/video during the show would've been shut down pretty quick and knowing the show would be broadcasted at a later date, why film it?
    That was the exact same thought I had. I was sure there was absolutely no other way to see it outside of the broadcast, but it would still be great to see the full show with all the songs and not edited for language. It p****s me the f**k off when those network b******s edit the s**t out of my favorite concerts for g*****n, lame a*s, c**k sucking television.

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,678
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    I just watched this again yesterday, and was wondering if any of you who got in are visible in the broadcast.
    @mrfang ? @The Doctor ? @ekrekel ? @FULLMETAL ?

    Yeah, i'm a goofball. I thought it might be cool to see one of you guys on there.

    Also, i was listening to the new arrangement of Sanctified again, and i was thinking, that's the coolest thing i've heard trent and co do in a long time.

    I would LOVE to hear more new versions of songs. In fact, i could go for an album of it-a double album even.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-10-2015 at 08:06 AM.

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    322
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Nope, no way to see me, I'm way up in the balcony. But loved every minute of it. Never thought I'd get to see NIN in such a unique, raw setting.

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.2.883
    Posts
    182
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Balcony for me too...though I did spend a lot of time looking for myself when the balcony is visible. The tickets I won were wedged way up in the corner but the whole middle section was empty. Knowing how nonchalant the ACL crowd can be I waited in the hallway until the last minute then picked out a nice 3-4th row center seat. Still amazed how many seats were empty and how many were left outside in standby, really terrible job on ACL's part. Did anyone get an HD rip of the more recent broadcasts?

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    34.167488, -118.381863
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    My gruff visage is visible during "Hurt." I think I'm the only idiot they caught on camera mouthing the words while nodding his head to the beat.

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,678
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    My gruff visage is visible during "Hurt." I think I'm the only idiot they caught on camera mouthing the words while nodding his head to the beat.
    ok badass. i'm gonna watch it again later and find you

Posting Permissions