Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: College

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

College

The (supposedly) best four years of one's life. I feel like I'm in the minority here being a current college student, but I figure I'd see if anyone else is out there. Post school/major/favorite drunken shenanigans
    UMass Amherst '16, B.S. Astronomy
    probably the time my friends and I helped some drunk dude find his prosthetic leg that he had tossed over his fence into his neighbor's yard. Or Halloween 2012.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Trinity College Dublin, BA Mathematics
    The most recent shenanigan wasn't really a shenanigan, but was pretty funny looking back on it. Went into a bar. Less than five minutes into the place and I was scoring some girl. I became convinced she was an undercover cop and was going to arrest me so I literally said "Bye!" and ran straight out the door and ended up wandering around some totally random part of the city before finding my way home and having to climb in through the front window.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Ok. So I'm attending National University where all my classes are online. I don't think you can commit a whole bunch of shenanigans whilst going to an online college but I will say that I proposed a bootleg operation making university IDs to get student discounts to my professor. He told me good luck with that. Random NIN college related note: I included a good section of T-Rez being an indie/diy artist during the Ghosts and the Slip eras in my global business research paper. I got a 99% on that mofo.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Last edited by aggroculture; 10-22-2013 at 10:52 PM.