Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sources? Didn’t think it’d be so soon.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Their facebook.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ah... I told FB fuck off years ago. Always forget people post shit there.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    If it makes you feel any better, I saw it on Reddit that led to fb.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Its on Apple Music now. I just gave it a listen and dug the hell out of it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got my pledge link, loving it too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's almost impossible for these guys to disappoint. Love what I've heard so far

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It’s good.

Awesome choruses on these three.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Shocker, they knock it out of the park again. Really good. Is Greg playing guitar on pretty much everything this album so far? Certainly seems like it. Not a bad thing, just weird.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    This EP is fucking gold. That lead guitar riff on Solar Eyes is juicy!!! Great arrangements, great melodies, etc. These guys are the real deal. Here's to hoping for a NIN/APC/Failure tour in 2019.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Greg played guitar on everything but houses and mulholland drive on THIAM. on these releases, I think he’s on bass for dark speed and pennies.

I think it was inevitable he’d take a bigger lead on guitar. He’s really become an amazing and unique guitar player. I learned to play bass because of him, but man you can immediately tell it’s him on guitars now a days.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdglss View Post
    Greg played guitar on everything but houses and mulholland drive on THIAM. on these releases, I think hes on bass for dark speed and pennies.

I think it was inevitable hed take a bigger lead on guitar. Hes really become an amazing and unique guitar player. I learned to play bass because of him, but man you can immediately tell its him on guitars now a days.
    Really? I always kind of figured THIAM was almost 50/50. Greg has definitely gotten a lot more distinguished as a guitarist. His time in Autolux has really done wonders. Or maybe I was wrong about everything he's done prior.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I'm really trying to hold out until EP #4 is released, making the next LP complete, but it's fucking hard. Arrrgh.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_z View Post
    I'm really trying to hold out until EP #4 is released, making the next LP complete, but it's fucking hard. Arrrgh.
    At the rate they're going, might not be so bad. I couldn't do it though. I kind of like the whole episodic album thing.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure View Post
    This EP is fucking gold. That lead guitar riff on Solar Eyes is juicy!!! Great arrangements, great melodies, etc. These guys are the real deal. Here's to hoping for a NIN/APC/Failure tour in 2019.
    I think there really is "too much of a good thing". I don't think I'd want to see all three bands in one night - it would either be sets that are too short and leaving me wanting more of one of them, or 90-120 minutes each, turning into a freaking long concert.

Failure + NIN would be a great pairing. I feel like Failure + APC might be a little too similar for my taste.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    But then we could get the inner circle back together. Freese, Lohner, Troy, etc. Might as well throw QOTSA on the roster!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What Makes it Easy is really interesting. I think of it like the “Leo” of this group. A real head scratcher as to how it came about with this group of songs. It’s been the most unique Failure song i’ve ever heard.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I think there really is "too much of a good thing". I don't think I'd want to see all three bands in one night - it would either be sets that are too short and leaving me wanting more of one of them, or 90-120 minutes each, turning into a freaking long concert.

Failure + NIN would be a great pairing. I feel like Failure + APC might be a little too similar for my taste.
    Failure & NIN touring together would rule. They could even bring Autolux as an opening band with Greg seamlessly segueing the first two bands, then maybe have Eugene come back out to guest with NIN on a couple of tracks. This reminds me of what Maynard James Keenan did at his birthday concert...

Anyone who has somehow not heard the new EP yet, just listen to it:
    https://failure.lnk.to/YourBodyWillBe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It’s odd, Ken has specifically said Carla will veto any Autolux/Failure show. He said it during an AMA on Reddit back for the Last album promo.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Failure & NIN touring together would rule. They could even bring Autolux as an opening band with Greg seamlessly segueing the first two bands, then maybe have Eugene come back out to guest with NIN on a couple of tracks. This reminds me of what Maynard James Keenan did at his birthday concert...

Anyone who has somehow not heard the new EP yet, just listen to it:
    https://failure.lnk.to/YourBodyWillBe

I made a decision with my buddy after hearing the first EP that we'd wait til the whole album comes out before listening to any more. Fuck me, this is harder than I thought. It says on pledge music the due date for the full album is the end of October, which would make sense if they release the next two EPs two months apart as well. Any guesses as to the title of the whole record? IN THE FUTURE YOUR BODY WILL BE.............???