Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108
Results 3,211 to 3,219 of 3219

Thread: Random General Headlines

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    http://wncn.com/2017/08/14/protester...ty-courthouse/

Well, this pretty much confirms this year is going to be even more of a shit show than originally thought. It's one thing to debate on whether or not it should of came down, but this happening feels completely wrong. It should have been put in a museum.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    this is only going to escalate dumb, dumb Donnie, will do nothing, a.g. who's also a racist, congrats America, you finally pulled you own plug
    -Louie

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    http://wncn.com/2017/08/14/protester...ty-courthouse/

Well, this pretty much confirms this year is going to be even more of a shit show than originally thought. It's one thing to debate on whether or not it should of came down, but this happening feels completely wrong. It should have been put in a museum.
    I saw the video. Even the guy playing guitar got aggressive and kicked it (?).

In other news, the Charlottesville suspect can't afford a lawyer, and the public defender is a relative of one of the victims of the attack.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    I saw the video. Even the guy playing guitar got aggressive and kicked it (?).
    Some guy even tried to punch it, which is incredibly dumb. Talk about asking for a broken hand.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Lots of middle fingers too. Their heart is in the right place, but all that's a bit too much and stupid.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm surprised no one has brought up the terror attack in Spain.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I've been watching it on CNN as is my mother on CNN Espanol. So far, 13 people dead and 50 are wounded. ISIS is involved. Fuck these assholes too.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Cars are the new weapon of choice in Europe, we have no guns but we have a lot of cars, there is literally nothing they can do about it, at some point people will have enough of it, given how dark Europes history was in the 20th century I dread to think what this will stir....its already destroying the European Union...its obvious there are systemic structural problems within the EU that they have no idea how to handle the refugee crisis, they had to bribe Turkish dictator Ergodan to stop the flow of refugees, I know these were not all refugees but every terror attack fuels Islamophobia in Europe and cracks the fabric of the EU when its trying to deal with a deep crisis

Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Baltic States want nothing to do with the migrants, there will probably be a few more of these sort of attacks by years end, do people just sit and watch forever...not going to happen.

The French Neo Liberal tool Emmanuele Macron whose popularity has plunged at a speed unknown in French history spent his whole campagin talking about building a new Europe and about it being open , he has not taken in one refugee.
    people are just bored of empty rhetoric
    Last edited by Exocet; 08-17-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    The wreck of the USS Indianapolis has been found

In case the name of the ship sounds familiar