Page 59 of 156 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 4661

Thread: Random General Headlines

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I really hope the papers and media do not cave in to these deluded miserable, batshit, insane fundamental cunts.
    They think they are such big men in their death cult. Total fucking morons.
    But yeah...This news is chilling, it feels very close to home, it is, the situation in France is very very simillar to here in Britain. I could totally imagine the same thing happening in London, i think this story has shaken everyone in Europe up. The big three Britain, Germany and France have all had a lot of tension recently with protests etc. Everyone was predicting something would happen.
    How in the fuck did they get hold of a rocket launcher?they must have had connections in syria.
    I also found out today and am suprised at how few terrorist attacks Paris has had in the past. Compared to other major European cities like Moscow, London, Istanbul.
    This attack reminds me of Mumbai in 2008.
    But urgh...they are still on the loose, thats not good, hope they find them soon.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    how to spot an impotent god: it requires you to defend it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Fox News please sit down you are drunk

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/11/birmin...-news-5018431/

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss k bee View Post
    Fox News please sit down you are drunk

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/11/birmin...-news-5018431/
    That is absolutely insane. At first I thought the female reporter's shocked expression was "what the fuck are you talking about!?" and then I realized it was some kind of expression of horror/fear.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    That is absolutely insane. At first I thought the female reporter's shocked expression was "what the fuck are you talking about!?" and then I realized it was some kind of expression of horror/fear.
    D:
    please tell me that's not it. Does anyone know who the fuck she is? Is there a longer clip out there? It seemed like she was about to call him out on his bullshit.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...ingham-muslims

The tweets under #foxnewsfacts have been hilarious

How in hells name could that man be a CT expert!!! ffs

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    It's true, though.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...ingham-muslims

The tweets under #foxnewsfacts have been hilarious

How in hells name could that man be a CT expert!!! ffs
    Maybe not a CT expert and just an Agitprop merchant who got the all clear because he says the kind of thing they want him to say

Even if one is politically on-side with fox, this surely shows they are a) dishonest and malicious for getting this guy on and b) incompetent for not realising he was so dumb he'd inevitably drop a clanger

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Last edited by Deepvoid; 01-16-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Maybe not a CT expert and just an Agitprop merchant who got the all clear because he says the kind of thing they want him to say
    God they had one recently who just came back from Paris' "no-go zones" that he compared to Afghanistan or Iraq, zones filled with malicious, dangerous young muslims wearing Ossama Bin Laden Tshirts...

We're still laughing our asses off here...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ambergris View Post
    Wow is right.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    How many vetoes will Obama use during his last two years?
    Keystone? Anti-abortion? Immigration? Iran sanctions? Healthcare? Wall Street legislation? What else?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Because paying for babies is so much CHEAPER!!!!! (eye roll) All those Republicans care about is money, they don't give a flying fuck about babies. They think they're saving money but this is gonna cost them even more. If they gave out free birth control, it would cost even less.

Yeah yeah I know, preaching to the choir ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Because paying for babies is so much CHEAPER!!!!! (eye roll) All those Republicans care about is money, they don't give a flying fuck about babies. They think they're saving money but this is gonna cost them even more. If they gave out free birth control, it would cost even less.

Yeah yeah I know, preaching to the choir ...
    But we can't hand out birth control pills because they're abortion pills. (rolls eyes)

IIRC, Texas made significant cuts to birth control availability for women on Medicaid and it cost them billions because they had to pay for the resulting boom in unwanted babies born to women on Medicaid.

EDIT: It wasn't billions, it was hundreds of millions.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/07/us...ting-cuts.html

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Three Muslims shot dead over parking dispute??

Gotta give it to the media for the hypocrisy here.

White guy, self-proclaimed anti-theist who is posting anti-Christian and anti-Muslim messages on Facebook and they label the "incident" a parking dispute.
    Am I really suppose to believe that if it had been a Muslim shooting 3 white atheists, they would not have called this terrorism?

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Kansas governor signs executive order rescinding state's LGBT protection.

"This reverses a 2007 measure that barred employment discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender state workers."

Brownback said “This Executive Order ensures that state employees enjoy the same civil rights as all Kansans without creating additional ‘protected classes’ as the previous order did. Any such expansion of ‘protected classes’ should be done by the legislature and not through unilateral action.”

"Under Brownback’s new order, Kansas workers can still be protected against “race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry or age” discrimination, however."

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    If that doesn't fill you up with rage ...

Arkansas Rep. lawmaker gave up adopted 6-year-old to sexual predator who then raped her.

"When the Times asked Harris why he handed over his adopted daughter to a sexual predator without ever consulting state authorities or the foster care system, the legislator quoted the Christian Bible’s Book of Isaiah, saying, “No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.”

Fucking religious nutjobs.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    If that doesn't fill you up with rage ...

Arkansas Rep. lawmaker gave up adopted 6-year-old to sexual predator who then raped her.

"When the Times asked Harris why he handed over his adopted daughter to a sexual predator without ever consulting state authorities or the foster care system, the legislator quoted the Christian Bible’s Book of Isaiah, saying, “No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.”

Fucking religious nutjobs.
    Sling his ass in jail!. Rehoming adopted children?? wtf

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    New study confirms: There are too many studies.

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/scien...-many-studies/

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Sling his ass in jail!. Rehoming adopted children?? wtf
    The motherfucker doubled down.
    Harris stated that he re-homed the child "because they believed the children could communicate telepathically and were possessed by demons."

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    The militarization of France looks like it will become permanent. Surprise!
    http://rt.com/news/239709-france-keep-troops-terrorism/

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Well it's 20 years old by now, nobody's really surprised... It's also really pointless 90% of the time. The guys have ammo sealed in thick plastic, if there's anything happening they'll be very busy trying to free their bullets from their package, then be very busy being dead...
    Remember though, it's in a country where the police isn't armed. It was either arm the police, or dedicate a few soldiers to patrol the same buildings all the time. I actually prefer the latter. At least they're precisely localized and don't walk around in the streets bugging everyone who looks at them wrong... Just don't nod off in a train station, believe me, they're so bored they'll treat you like a terrorist just because you closed your eyes next to a backpack...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Jesus, we're just Monday and we already have one for the archives.

Tom Cotton, the brilliant mind behind the letter to Iran, was on Face The Nation. He was asked for an alternative solution to the current negotiations (should they fall through). His response was more sanctions obviously. Why you may ask?
    His response is priceless.

"The Congress stands ready to impose much more severe sanctions. Moreover we have to stand up to Iran’s attempts to drive for regional dominance. They already control Tehran increasingly they control Damascus and Beirut and Baghdad and now Sana’a as well."

Shit just got serious. Iran controls Tehran. Holy fuck someone buy this guy a map.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Well I heard the USA was deeply ingrained into Washington, they have a real influence on the local politics there...

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    Tom Cotton
    Here's hoping he has a Howard Dean moment and flames out.

Reading Daily Kos, Cotton's all highly edumacated who's resume shows short stints in fancy places. My theory is he is a life form from another planet who was brought here to take over the U.S. And bring back our weather changing technology to his home planet. Yup.