Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2014.03.17 - Brisbane, Australia @ Entertainment Centre

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Will be there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Really? Two minutes? Wife's card was used as a payment option on Ticketek. Ticket pick-up at the venue said I have to show the debit card and ID. Wife would have to have been there, and she can't make it. Added my card as payment, go back to select another GA ticket, and apparently everything sold out in less than a minute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Really? Two minutes? Wife's card was used as a payment option on Ticketek. Ticket pick-up at the venue said I have to show the debit card and ID. Wife would have to have been there, and she can't make it. Added my card as payment, go back to select another GA ticket, and apparently everything sold out in less than a minute.
    Ticketek are the devil incarnate.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    No doubt. I figured out what happened. I had a GA ticket in my cart, but when I changed my payment method it ejected the thing, and apparently tonnes of people were having that problem. Because for ages it kept telling me all the tickets were in carts, and wouldn't let me get one, but they hadn't all been purchased, since places like Sydney had "Allocation Exhausted" for the sell outs, but Brisbane still had GA listed with no mention of ticket status. It then switched to "Limited Availability" and finally "Allocation Exhausted" all the while not letting me get any due to them being "in carts."

I did manage to get some less than stellar seat tickets. I'd love to be in GA, but I want my super-duper NIN Club ticket too.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Got floor tix, should be a great night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Brisbane NINE INCH NAILS show.....who is going and what are you anticipating.

Who will be attending this show and what songs are you hoping they will play. Considering the backup vocals and Pino Paladino won't be attending, How do you think these shows will change. Trent Reznor recently stated in an interview with a reporter in New Zealand that the shows would take on a new Electronic vibe of sorts.
    Last edited by Alfonzzo; 03-03-2014 at 01:13 AM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a spare GA ticket?