Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Download Archive

Post your uploads in the comments and I will update this and the next post(s).
    I’m not responsible for content on websites links in this post point to.
    This is just a collection of material I do not own and/ or have saved in digital or any other way.
    I recommend jDownloader to download from the different filehosters. To handle the torrents I recommend µtorrent or Transmission.
    Nothing illegal allowed! No piracy! Only NIN related stuff!

www.ninlive.com (aka NIN Live Archives: Reflecting in the Chrome)
    Click here to enter NIN Live archive…

Bootleg CD covers
    by alfonso99: Click me

Closure DVD
    (by seed0)
    Disk #1 | Torrent
    Disk #2 | Torrent
    DivX-Rip Disk #1 | Torrent
    DivX-Rip Disk #2 | Torrent

Broken DVD (by seed0)
    SL-DVD | Torrent

The unreleased "Behind the Scenes of Closer" tapes
    3 SL-DVDs | Torrent

NIN/db - DISSONANCE
    Nine Inch Nails / David Bowie - Live 1995

SL-DVD | Torrent

28 music Videos by NIN
    Torrent

With Teeth Rehearsals
    Download @ NIN Live

With Teeth Poster
    Download here

Radio Shows 2006
    Trent Reznor, Peter Murphy: Live In Atlanta 99x [6_07_06] | Torrent
    Trent Reznor, Peter Murphy, TV On The Radio: Live In DC [6_13_06] | Torrent
    Trent Reznor, Peter Murphy, Jeordie White, Atticus Ross: Live In Boston [6_23_06] | Torrent

Nine Inch Nails: The Definitive NIN Collection (UPGRADED Version)
    Definitive NIN - Quiet Tracks - MP3 | Torrent (by seed0)
    UPGRADED: Torrent (This torrent includes the Nine Inch Nails "seeds" 02, 03 & 04. The Definitive NIN - The Singles, The Definitive NIN - Deep Cuts and The Definitive NIN - Quiet Tracks)

Echoplex Drum Simulator for Android

Google Play Store ☞ Download here

This One Is On Us aka TOIOU
    Download here at toiou.org

Lights in the Sky Rehearsal Footage - July 19th 2008 (SL-DVD)

Ghosts I-IV
    24 Bit / 48 kHz and other formats: Archive.org

The Slip
    24 Bit / 96 kHz and other formats: Archive.org

Wave Goodbye at Mountain View (5/22/2009)
    (by Shitfu)
    SD DVD | Torrent

NIN Manchester (14/7/2009)
    (by ZootZap)
    DVD | Torrent

NIN Official Tour 2009–present HD Videos
    Click here the see the thread/ post

NIN - Wiltern Theatre - The final show
    (2 DVDs by ZootZap)
    2 DVDs |
    Torrent | Artwork

Pretty Eight Machine SE
    (by Inverse Phase)
    Bandcamp

NIN: Uncoiled - Lost remixes of Nine Inch Nails songs by Coil
    Torrents: MP3 | MP3-Fixed | FLAC

NIN Audio Drive
    A ~755GB archive of a lot of live recordings ☞ Infos
    see next post below … (#2 – 12-02-2011)

Last edited by solarez; 03-07-2022 at 12:07 PM. Reason: refreshed This One Is On Us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Promotional videos of Fragility 1.0 and Big Day Out 2000
    Torrent

NIN [after all is said and done] by @atinylittledot
    Torrent (Magnet Link) | 1080p – 30fps – 160kbps AAC – .m4v – 13.4 GB ('Raguel')
    See their homepage for more details and other formats. Click

NIN Live 2013:
    See the 2013 archive for all Live Sets so far: Click here

Trent Reznor BBC 6 music interview: click here (Mediafire)

Europe 2014 – Multicam live show by zaph1000: Download from Mega or watch it on

NIN Live in Chile by Marco Fabio Lorea Salas #493
    Torrent for DVD #1 ☞ click
    Torrent for DVD #2 ☞ click
    Last edited by solarez; 12-29-2021 at 05:09 PM. Reason: checked and updated links

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Several metric fucktons of goodies: http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com.../archives.html

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    The Slip
    iTunes / iDevice ready
    Apple Lossless [m4a ALAC]
    24-Bit/48kHz

MEGAUPLOAD

• This is the highest possible quality compatible with any iDevice under current technical specs*
    • Lineage: 24-Bit/96kHz wav (Official source) -> 24-Bit/48kHz wav [dBpowerAMP] -> 24-Bit/48kHz m4a (ALAC) [dBpowerAMP] -> iTunes 10.5.2.11 (Tagging)
    • Full tags including: Album Art (per track), Copyright Information, Performance Credits, Tempo and Unsynced Lyrics
    • Album art was scaled to 500x500 to optimize for viewing on an iPod Touch (you can scale further to 320x320 if you so desire)
    • This is not recommended for playback on a pair of headphones you can buy from Wal-Mart

* Not tested on an iPod nano (should work fine)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My old NIN projects (including the Echoplex Drum Simulator):

http://bipolardesign.tk/

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Does anybody have the old spiral fan videos from the 2005 With_Teeth tour?

I've had a couple computers crash on me over the years, but i've always managed to save my hard-drives. I bought an old school USB HD shell that's compatible with the old 3.5" Hard-drives they had in the 90s. I plugged it in and found these videos, and other old school goodies. However my girlfriend was bothering me to go to get ready for a "christmas party" and told me to "transfer my files later". I mistakingly turned off the USB connector, not thinking anything of it, when I returned later that night, i found that my computer would no longer recoginze the device... Needless to say, I was pretty goddamn angry.

I saw that I had these videos, and I got excited, remembered how classic they were and wanted to edit them all together in a giant "with_teeth" closure type tour documentary... but now I can't seem to find any remains of these videos online, and with the spiral being shut down, i am afraid these gems are lost in the NIN archive forever!

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    The Slip
    iTunes / iDevice ready
    Apple Lossless [m4a ALAC]
    24-Bit/48kHz

MEGAUPLOAD

• This is the highest possible quality compatible with any iDevice under current technical specs*
    • Lineage: 24-Bit/96kHz wav (Official source) -> 24-Bit/48kHz wav [dBpowerAMP] -> 24-Bit/48kHz m4a (ALAC) [dBpowerAMP] -> iTunes 10.5.2.11 (Tagging)
    • Full tags including: Album Art (per track), Copyright Information, Performance Credits, Tempo and Unsynced Lyrics
    • Album art was scaled to 500x500 to optimize for viewing on an iPod Touch (you can scale further to 320x320 if you so desire)
    • This is not recommended for playback on a pair of headphones you can buy from Wal-Mart

* Not tested on an iPod nano (should work fine)
    Does this play gaplessly? I've tried using the built-in resampler with dBpoweramp for exactly this purpose before and it seems to add a "pop" in between gapless tracks (like "Lights in the Sky" and "Corona Radiata"). I ended up doing a downconversion of the whole album as one file in Adobe Audition then splitting it into 24bit WAV files before using dBpoweramp to retag and compress to ALAC.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Direct download to TDS Live: http://www.meowhousemedia.com/TDSlive/

Standard def DVD
    Hi-def 720p H.264 m4v
    Flac
    320Kbps mp3

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    has anyone extracted the audio from the "beside you in time" dvd/blu-ray? if so, could someone point me in the right direction?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Does this play gaplessly? I've tried using the built-in resampler with dBpoweramp for exactly this purpose before and it seems to add a "pop" in between gapless tracks (like "Lights in the Sky" and "Corona Radiata"). I ended up doing a downconversion of the whole album as one file in Adobe Audition then splitting it into 24bit WAV files before using dBpoweramp to retag and compress to ALAC.
    sorry for the late reply, i've been messing around with inDesign and image pyramids for a friend all day. The only "pop" I've noticed is during Head Down towards the last 20 seconds or so. I've been using iDevices for so long, but if I remember correctly this "pop" is also on every other version as well (just checked real quick on CD version; it's there unless I'm hearing things). I've been meaning to retrack this, ghosts and HTDA but I always end up moving on to something else before I get around to it.

Although I'm an Adobe whore and usually use Audition for these things, I think I'll use Serato Scratch when I do get around to it; I love that program... Anyway, have you had a chance to listen to the "source" that I upped? Are you noticing popping? Perhaps I need to get out the big guns (switch from headphones to speakers) and give it a "proper" listen.

Edit: Also, the lame reply "have you made sure all of your codecs you used are up to date?" popped into my head, but I'm sure they are.

2nd Edit (ugh): it could have also been a problem with the way the device you were using handles gapless playback; what were/are you primarily using to listen to audio?
    Last edited by Jon; 12-15-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    has anyone extracted the audio from the "beside you in time" dvd/blu-ray? if so, could someone point me in the right direction?
    Not here. BYIT was not CC licensed.

Quote Originally Posted by solarez View Post
    Nothing illegal allowed! No piracy!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I had a full listen to the 24-bit version of 'The Slip' this morning that I upped the other day and did not notice anything that wasn't already in the source we got.

Interestingly enough, there's 2 not 1 pop/click in 'Head Down'; check out ~4:35.5 and ~4:45.5. Yep, they're exactly 10 seconds apart.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    Not here. BYIT was not CC licensed.
    oh, i know that...but if i own it, don't i have a right to listen to the audio without the video component? : /

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    don't i have a right to listen to the audio without the video component?

software called "autoGK" proved to be a good extractor

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    There's also DVD Audio Extractor. If you just want the regular stereo mix, that will work just fine, as the DVD and HD versions all contain the same lossy Dolby Digital 2-channel audio track. There's also a folded-down-to-stereo version of the high-def lossless 5.1 track floating around on the interwebs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    ... Anyway, have you had a chance to listen to the "source" that I upped? Are you noticing popping? Perhaps I need to get out the big guns (switch from headphones to speakers) and give it a "proper" listen.

Edit: Also, the lame reply "have you made sure all of your codecs you used are up to date?" popped into my head, but I'm sure they are.

2nd Edit (ugh): it could have also been a problem with the way the device you were using handles gapless playback; what were/are you primarily using to listen to audio?
    Hmm, I tried converting again on my end with the latest dBpoweramp "reference" version and it fixed the issue. Maybe it was a problem with the build I had used back in 2008.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    There's also DVD Audio Extractor. If you just want the regular stereo mix, that will work just fine, as the DVD and HD versions all contain the same lossy Dolby Digital 2-channel audio track. There's also a folded-down-to-stereo version of the high-def lossless 5.1 track floating around on the interwebs.

Hmm, I tried converting again on my end with the latest dBpoweramp "reference" version and it fixed the issue. Maybe it was a problem with the build I had used back in 2008.
    alrighty, good to know. i've honestly never had any major issue with dbpoweramp (other than ones I caused myself on accident). I've been using db exclusively for about 4 years now, i use itunes once in a blue moon to "make an aac version of the file" with one click.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solarez View Post

Original 37 & 38 Ghosts by NIN (posted by Space Suicide)

Megaupload

What is meant by original 37 & 38? aren't these only available as multitracks and therefore all mixdowns of some sort? did I miss some official versions of these?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    u could DVD extractor, but its readily available in all the obvious places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingnothing View Post
    What is meant by original 37 & 38? aren't these only available as multitracks and therefore all mixdowns of some sort? did I miss some official versions of these?
    You're right. Thx!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails
    Ghosts I-IV
    Unofficial Fan Re-Track + Visual Compilation

----------------------------------------------------------------

Three audio options:
    • 96 kHz / 24-Bit FLAC -8
    • 96 kHz / 24-Bit Apple Lossless
    • 48 kHz / 24-Bit Apple Lossless *iDevice Optimized*

Visual Compilation:
    • Ghosts I-IV Digital Booklet PDF, Ghosts I-IV Tempo PDF, NINGhosts font (NINGhostsLight and NINGhostsLightCaps)
    • A+R [6 jpg images]
    • Blu-ray [38 jpg images]
    • Creating Ghosts [31 jpg images, 4 flv videos]
    • ghosts.nin.com [9 jpg images, 6 gif images]
    • PDF [40 jpg images w/o text, 40 jpg images w/ text]
    • Track [37 jpg images]
    • Track - iDevice Optimized [37 jpg images]
    • Wallpapers [11 standard jpg wallpapers, 11 widescreen jpg wallpapers, 11 iPad jpg wallpapers]
    • Web Graphics [20 jpg images, 1 gif nin logo, 1 png nin logo]

Info Folder:
    • Creative Commons license [webpage]
    • CC Wiki - Ghosts I-IV entry [webpage]
    • Detailed audio and video information (lineage, sources, etc.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD

96 kHz / 24-Bit Apple Lossless

96 kHz / 24-Bit FLAC

48 kHz / 24-Bit Apple Lossless

Edit: If anyone has any questions not covered in the "Info" folder, please please please ask
    Last edited by Jon; 12-28-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    oh, i know that...but if i own it, don't i have a right to listen to the audio without the video component? : /
    Many, many people have ripped, encoded and uploaded it to lots of illegal file sharing sites. It took me <10 seconds to find one just now. I suggest you look harder.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I could find the Peter Murphy/TR - Hurt iTunes single. I bought it when it was released and now it seems to be removed from the iTunes store. Unfortunately, I didn't make any backups of it when I had it.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Isn't it just the track from the With Teeth radio sessions?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Could be. Even if it's the same, it would be nice to have it in better quality than the 128 kbps mp3 (The Radio Session one) which I have.
    Last edited by Ax Mr. L; 01-09-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Isn't it just the track from the With Teeth radio sessions?
    Yep, compiled (as I'm sure you know) on Where Darkness Doubles, Where Light Pours In.

This specific release seems to be a promo from The United Arab Emirates. I have no clue if the release is actually lossless sourced though. I've seen "lossless" copies of this on the internet throughout the years but none of them passed the "lossless" test

As far as I know this is only available digitally in mp3 V2 (Hurt is higher than 128)

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    The charity download WAS 320 (or was it 256?), I remember people saying how it sounded better, although tbh to me the quality difference wasn't great. My copy is on my old HD that is broken though, so can't help supply it I'm afraid.

Oh, and seed0 can help us (he didn't upload all of them though) http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3495826/[2006]_Trent_Reznor_and_Peter_Murphy__Live_in_Atlanta_99 x

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    The charity download WAS 320 (or was it 256?), I remember people saying how it sounded better, although tbh to me the quality difference wasn't great
    I forgot about that, I need to get out that NIN harddrive from the back of the closet .

They have a "lossless" version of that specific recording on dimeadozen.org also if I remember correctly (which apparently my memory is crap lately).

Here is the "Where Darkness Doubles, Where Light Pours In" rip, it has album art with it too; I'll work on finding the rest of the sessions in 320 unless someone else does first.

Mediafire

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    does "CRC Sessions" really exist uncompessed? asking because i noticed distortions in flac copy that are very similar to mp3 artefacts, even though high frequencies seem to be there :-|

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Didn't the Spiral get some stuff from CRC in lossless?