Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

@ninjaw @hippygeek

Not exactly a download per se, but when you're determined, coupled with the ETS community, anything is possible. Thank you so much.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Is the TDTWWA cassette version of Starfuckers in fact extended with chants of "We want Nine Inch Nails," or is it just like the newly released D1 version with chants of "We Want KISS." If it's different, does anyone have a rip? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    Is the TDTWWA cassette version of Starfuckers in fact extended with chants of "We want Nine Inch Nails," or is it just like the newly released D1 version with chants of "We Want KISS." If it's different, does anyone have a rip? Thanks.
    I don't remember anything about any cassette version for starfuckers, one sure thing is newly released are all differents

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has never been a version with a crowd that chants Nine Inch Nails, someone just misheard it and it's been a pervasive myth ever since.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    MMmhhhhhh but there has been version with crowd singing ... something (appears to be we want kiss with 2017 longer versions) (oh and the Wow have been completly removed on all 2010+ versions) I'm not sure where, but i found it in my unfamous TDTWWA promo jap vinyl

http://jheberg.net/captcha/nine-inch...nt-away-jap-2/

Also I used to claim there were some missing instruments in both of the songs here, I'm really not so sure now... feel free to check

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    The cassette version ending is identical to the CD version, with the exception that the Complication guitar drone is not present on the cassette version.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    For ninjaw's upload, after the "Wow" towards the end at 5:11 to 5:18 under the crowd you can hear some sort of drumming/ music. Music like at a show when a DJ plays something between acts... and at 5:16 to 5:18 is sound like the beginning of a crowd chant of "we want more." I checked it out with head phones on...

But that is what I think I hear.

Thanks for the promo!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Is there an active download link anywhere for the Vevo/Tension mix that was posted a few years ago? Trying to put some shows into my Plex server and realizing I don't actually have an offline copy of that anywhere.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Is there an active download link anywhere for the Vevo/Tension mix that was posted a few years ago? Trying to put some shows into my Plex server and realizing I don't actually have an offline copy of that anywhere.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Download link. Not streaming. (Never been able to download this stream due to Vevo/Youtube copy protection measures)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Download link. Not streaming. (Never been able to download this stream due to Vevo/Youtube copy protection measures)
    There is numberous way of helping you to download youtube, including jdownloader, tubemate, alldebrid ... I won't doing it for you.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    There is numberous way of helping you to download youtube, including jdownloader, tubemate, alldebrid ... I won't doing it for you.
    Tubemate was right out (can't use it on music), alldebrid was paid software, but jdownloader is looking to be promising. It's running infuriatingly slowly (50KB/s for a nearly 1.5GB file), but every other downloader I'd tried before got tripped up on copy protection and I ended up with basically a fake file that wasn't even 1MB. Fingers crossed for this one!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tubemate was right out (can't use it on music), alldebrid was paid software, but jdownloader is looking to be promising. It's running infuriatingly slowly (50KB/s for a nearly 1.5GB file), but every other downloader I'd tried before got tripped up on copy protection and I ended up with basically a fake file that wasn't even 1MB. Fingers crossed for this one!
    Tubemate is very good but android, I downloaded extracted and converted multiple videos this week, and it's very fast. I didn't get what you mean about it ?
    Alldebrid isn't free but very cheap and very (very) powerful, it's interessting when you use the full power of it: I forgot I could share direct links using it : Here you go
    JDownloader is probably the one I used to download the whole NIN+friends streaming content on both youtube and vimeo (except of course the very high quality free download on vimeo) It may be slow, but you can launch a lot of youtube at the same time

ps: don't forget to backup the double bonus video with it

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tubemate is very good but android, I downloaded extracted and converted multiple videos this week, and it's very fast. I didn't get what you mean about it ?
    Alldebrid isn't free but very cheap and very (very) powerful, it's interessting when you use the full power of it: I forgot I could share direct links using it : Here you go
    JDownloader is probably the one I used to download the whole NIN+friends streaming content on both youtube and vimeo (except of course the very high quality free download on vimeo) It may be slow, but you can launch a lot of youtube at the same time

ps: don't forget to backup the double bonus video with it
    some downloaders have protocols where, if a video contains music, it won't let you convert/download it. i ran into this problem while trying to grab samples from the TV show Hannibal (because it would recognize there being music along with the dialogue and wouldn't allow me to do anything with it).

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    some downloaders have protocols where, if a video contains music, it won't let you convert/download it. i ran into this problem while trying to grab samples from the TV show Hannibal (because it would recognize there being music along with the dialogue and wouldn't allow me to do anything with it).
    ^^ this. I tried to download the Youtube version of the webcast from one of the summer festivals and multiple programs gave me the error "this cannot be used to download videos with music".

Jdownload failed - I ended up with two "DASH video" files, one that was almost the size of file according to the software, and one that was like 70MB. It said the download was finished, but that's all that was in the folder. Very frustrating. Deleted both files and trying again.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if it's still relevant, but you have to use the last beta version of JDownloader. Back at the time they were calling them JD1 and JD2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/930..._audiomp3_only

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if it's still relevant, but you have to use the last beta version of JDownloader. Back at the time they were calling them JD1 and JD2
    I'm on the latest. The second download worked! Not sure what happened the first time around, but the video is now happily sitting in my media server. Thanks for the tip for which programs to check out!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    New instagram story (the third one)
    2017-10-21 NIN Instagram story (Las Vegas)

There's 22min of direct instagram video on Ilan's feed I cannot backup

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    New instagram story (the third one)
    2017-10-21 NIN Instagram story (Las Vegas)
    There's 22min of direct instagram video on Ilan's feed I cannot backup
    2017-10-22 NIN Instagram story (Sacramento)

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

try the youtube.mp4 link. worked for me recently. 1.6GB download. enjoy!

https://archive.org/download/NineInchNailsTension2013

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    try the youtube.mp4 link. worked for me recently. 1.6GB download. enjoy! https://archive.org/download/NineInchNailsTension2013
    My own capture is 1.88GB

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    anybody seen tapes of las vegas or sacramento yet? ninlivearchive hasn't been updated in over a month. i converted the vegas show from youtube. the video is fine & sounds ok but the mp3 didn't turn out so great. would luv to get a nice lossless tape of vegas. btw, i'm a bit in the dark ages with computer so i can't do torrents. my computer belongs to my employer & i can't do torrents or .exe files. the price is right on the computer though, haha.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    anybody seen tapes of las vegas or sacramento yet? ninlivearchive hasn't been updated in over a month. i converted the vegas show from youtube. the video is fine & sounds ok but the mp3 didn't turn out so great. would luv to get a nice lossless tape of vegas. btw, i'm a bit in the dark ages with computer so i can't do torrents. my computer belongs to my employer & i can't do torrents or .exe files. the price is right on the computer though, haha.
    1- Torrent is old, veryyyy old
    2- Check ninlive, all infos and zero torrents
    3- Alldebrid can do torrent for you, and convert torrent for you

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    1- Torrent is old, veryyyy old
    2- Check ninlive, all infos and zero torrents
    3- Alldebrid can do torrent for you, and convert torrent for you
    thank you

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    ok, ive looked and cant find ( if there ever was one posted) a pdf for the downward spiral "and the end of music" booklet from the definitive edition lp. anyone?.......

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    ok, ive looked and cant find ( if there ever was one posted) a pdf for the downward spiral "and the end of music" booklet from the definitive edition lp. anyone?.......
    Here are some crude images I took if nobody else supplies a better version. View in Desktop mode if on mobile if it is illegible.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    awesome. thank you!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Here are some crude images I took if nobody else supplies a better version. View in Desktop mode if on mobile if it is illegible.
    I have no idea that existed, as I don't open my physical halo... is that vinyl only and I just seen it has been re-printed for the definitve edition here : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbAHsLjA3lf/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I just noticed the old ad that was reprinted in that book says four new videos will be released from the downward spiral