Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can anyone help me please? The TOIOU AVOTT bonus DVD - I can not get the torrent to download. Does the torrent have any content which has not been uploaded on the TOIOU Youtube, or is it all there? If there is more to it, can anyone help me with the torrent/link me the files?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by march_of_the_pigs View Post
    Can anyone help me please? The TOIOU AVOTT bonus DVD - I can not get the torrent to download. Does the torrent have any content which has not been uploaded on the TOIOU Youtube, or is it all there? If there is more to it, can anyone help me with the torrent/link me the files?
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/toiou-nin-avott-bonus-v6/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Many thanks

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the 20MB pdf of the With Teeth lyrics poster? Can you hook me up? I'm inquiring about the one that was available on the WT web site back in the day... Thank you in advance.

Last edited by nmitchell86; 10-06-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Fix image link

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Does anyone have the 20MB pdf of the With Teeth lyrics poster? Can you hook me up? I'm inquiring about the one that was available on the WT web site back in the day... Thank you in advance.

https://app.box.com/s/okehsci83mt0prymnrwx5c67y2xmwchs

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Does the mouse-over give the filename? I'll do a search to see if I still have it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    Does the mouse-over give the filename? I'll do a search to see if I still have it.
    The link on the http://www.portraitofdecay.net/nin.com/with_teeth/ page does not work any longer. The page at ninwiki that links to the archived version claims it has functional download links but not all of them work. When you try and click on it on the archived page you get sent here (http://boss.streamos.com/download/in...eeth_large.zip) but the file is no longer there.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 09-17-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure where to ask, but is the link on Reflecting in the Chrome for professional/SBD audio being continually updated?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_crisp View Post
    Not sure where to ask, but is the link on Reflecting in the Chrome for professional/SBD audio being continually updated?
    ask this guy @ninlive

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Not really. I'm just busy with other things I really haven't kept up with it. I'll add it to the queue of others things I am meaning to do.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    There is 'ritc' in this thread http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...Download-Links

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Links seem dead.
    That's what hurry meant, you have 24h to backup it, as every instagram story
    Not the same but here is a backup from the 15sept2017
    2017-09-15 NIN Instagram story (chicago)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    OK thanks. I don't actually know what an Instagram story is; and I assume/hope someone else did the archiving for this one. Just pointing out, the time hath expired.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    OK thanks. I don't actually know what an Instagram story is; and I assume/hope someone else did the archiving for this one. Just pointing out, the time hath expired.
    it's basically like snapchat on instagram. videos/pictures that last for a limited time. it's fucking stupid and i wish i didn't have to constantly see the feed of them at the top of my instagram app. :: grumble ::

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I’m not 100% sure this is even kosher to ask but I stillhaven’t received by copy of NTAE vinyl (I got Halo’s 5, 8, 14, 30 and even theprick album.) I have the digital and PC but I can’t stand waiting to listen tothe b-side of NTAE.

Does anyone have a good quality rip of the b-side inindividual files for each track that they would be willing to share? I rockNTAE all day on the car ride to and from the daily grind, I’d like to extendthat play list.

If I’m out of line asking then feel free to troll me but foronly three post, thanks.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I’m not 100% sure this is even kosher to ask but I stillhaven’t received by copy of NTAE vinyl (I got Halo’s 5, 8, 14, 30 and even theprick album.) I have the digital and PC but I can’t stand waiting to listen tothe b-side of NTAE.

Does anyone have a good quality rip of the b-side inindividual files for each track that they would be willing to share? I rockNTAE all day on the car ride to and from the daily grind, I’d like to extendthat play list.

If I’m out of line asking then feel free to troll me but foronly three post, thanks.
    Reverse Hurt, The Downward Spiral and Reptile from TDS DEs and add them to your playlist. That's how I did it, at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The links for eatyourblud's Live Essentials vol 2 at darkcircleroom have stopped working. Can anyone help me get a download?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Reverse Hurt, The Downward Spiral and Reptile from TDS DEs and add them to your playlist. That's how I did it, at least.
    What software did you use? Primarily asking for audio quality purposes.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinata89 View Post
    What software did you use? Primarily asking for audio quality purposes.
    Audacity.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by march_of_the_pigs View Post
    The links for eatyourblud's Live Essentials vol 2 at darkcircleroom have stopped working. Can anyone help me get a download?
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160329...g/NINVideo.htm

Bottom of the page. You'll have to copy and paste the mediafire links manually, but they work.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Sorry for the delay, here are the two backups so far
    2017-09-16 NIN Instagram story (chicago live)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

AVOTT - The Gift Blu-Ray

So seeing this post a while back it struck my interest in AVOTT. I was never really into boot legs but after doing some research I basically came to the conclusion that AVOTT should be treated as official (What a story!) http://www.nin.wiki/This_One_Is_On_Us

Anyway, I hit up the toiou.org (not to be confused with https://thisoneisonus.org/... that took a while to figure out) page and have gotten almost everything to create my own copy and maybe a few extra copies as Christmas gifts to my close NIN friends. Anyway I can't seem to get The Gift Blu-Ray torrent to finish (it's been running like a week.) I also couldn't get the bonus disc to finish so I just grabbed it from ninjaw's link and used j-downloader... (that took a while to figure out also, lol)

Can anyone help me out with a link for downloading the Gift Blu-Ray? qBittorrent is stuck at 82.3%. Thanks!

http://toiou.org/torrents/nin_avott_gift_bd.torrent
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 10-01-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160329...g/NINVideo.htm

Bottom of the page. You'll have to copy and paste the mediafire links manually, but they work.
    Great thanks for your help!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    So seeing this post a while back it struck my interest in AVOTT. I was never really into boot legs but after doing some research I basically came to the conclusion that AVOTT should be treated as official (What a story!) http://www.nin.wiki/This_One_Is_On_Us

Anyway, I hit up the toiou.org (not to be confused with https://thisoneisonus.org/... that took a while to figure out) page and have gotten almost everything to create my own copy and maybe a few extra copies as Christmas gifts to my close NIN friends. Anyway I can't seem to get The Gift Blu-Ray torrent to finish (it's been running like a week.) I also couldn't get the bonus disc to finish so I just grabbed it from ninjaw's link and used j-downloader... (that took a while to figure out also, lol)

Can anyone help me out with a link for downloading the Gift Blu-Ray? qBittorrent is stuck at 82.3%. Thanks!

http://toiou.org/torrents/nin_avott_gift_bd.torrent
    Wow they still are providing torrents ? Oh yah the only thing unofficial in avott are the edit and bonuses... but the edit is pro, and yah you're right Jheberg.net works well with JDowloader, maybe even you can pay for alldebrid.com, and turning on the power of ownloading/torrents/streaming everything. I'll be happy to help when I will be able to.
    I think less than 30 days ago Clive Holoway started a closed sale of the very last Avott blurays... They are pro too, pressed, not burned.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Wow they still are providing torrents ? Oh yah the only thing unofficial in avott are the edit and bonuses... but the edit is pro, and yah you're right Jheberg.net works well with JDowloader, maybe even you can pay for alldebrid.com, and turning on the power of ownloading/torrents/streaming everything. I'll be happy to help when I will be able to.
    I think less than 30 days ago Clive Holoway started a closed sale of the very last Avott blurays... They are pro too, pressed, not burned.

Thank you so much, I look forward to seeing your post with assistance link when you get the chance.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    NINJAW!!! Thank you for the tip on Clive Holloway!!! I emailed that guy and he is hooking me up, no need to take the time to post/ host that Blu-Ray file. I got OG pressed discs coming to me now. This is why I'm so glad to have found ETS. This community is the FUCKING BOMB!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I have to host AVOTT on the archive. It's important. So if we can get these files to me, I'd be happy to do it.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    As a matter of fact I spent 2 hours seeding last night, but nobody leeched, I tried several time jheberg but 20GB was too much for the whole chrome system I guess. @ninlive i'm still missing ftp credentials, my old one aren't working anymore. (or my freebox can seed personnal links, If I remember right I'm 6 times faster like this)