Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @jmtd : Thx, added your Archive.org links.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    i noticed that my mp3 upload of LITS Sacramento is mentioned in 1st post of topic, it was for a one-time request and of course it expired
    if there's a need for this version and/or LITS Victoria/Portland in mp3, let me know (but instead of sendspace i'd rather make a torrent)
    Would be cool to see this torrent.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Pretty sure all of you guys saw this but just in case: http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...-now-available!)
    500GB archive of a LOT of live recordings (the NIN Drive). This will be available for a very short windows. So, get it now if you want it!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Very short window?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Very short window?
    I think he/ she is talking about the torrent itself not the data. Request the torrent and download/ upload as long as you want.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Yea. The torrent itself probably wont be up for a long time. It's a very temporary tracker setup and trying to keep seeds on a 500gb file with very minimal traffic is going to be tricky. We can definitely discuss that topic in the thread (as to not derail this one) if anyone has opinions or suggestions.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hi, for those interested i have a little NIN project in facebook. i´m posting all the images for the bootlegs i have + some info. here's the link http://on.fb.me/VNyWFf
    Last edited by alfonso99; 02-10-2013 at 02:13 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i hope this is the right place to post this. a few years back a user named Demo made great 5.1 mixes of YZ, the slip, and Ghosts I-IV. would anyone happen to have these?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanh92 View Post
    i hope this is the right place to post this. a few years back a user named Demo made great 5.1 mixes of YZ, the slip, and Ghosts I-IV. would anyone happen to have these?
    It's the right place. So, anyone out there?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanh92 View Post
    i have physical copies of the slip & ghosts that i burned myself, but i don't have the files anymore. sorry.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I noticed that the "TOIOU - The Gift" single disc blu ray is still up for sale, since it has been so long since they went up, does anyone know if I order one if I will ever get it? Or is it too late?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright guys, I'm new around here, so go easy on me if this is an impertinent question. Does anyone know of a live link to the 720p MP4 version of The Gift? The link on the main TOIOU site is dead. I've got a good link to the DL DVD (which I can probably work with) but the MP4 would make my life a whole lot easier.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    What link are you using? It seems to work for me here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    What link are you using? It seems to work for me here
    That's the link for the Vegas show (which, thanks, I will also grab). I'm looking specifically for The Gift. The MP4 link points towards Megaupload, a site which is no longer with us.
    Last edited by ginnugap; 02-14-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I found a copy of the Torrent file:

http://torrage.com/torrent/F92E3DC5E...CD9586.torrent

Unfortunately, it appears that there may not be any seeders.

The 1080p MOV file, OTOH, appears to have 2 seeders.

http://thisoneisonus.org/files/TOIOU..._1080p.torrent

It would be relatively trivial to rewrap it into an MP4 container, if you have a specific need for MP4. It could also be recompressed to be scaled down to 720p MP4, if you need.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've come across a few torrents of the 1080p 5.1 file that claim to be seeded, and I could work with a .MKV (like you said the conversion is not that complicated). Most of them don't actually function and those that do are so slow it would take me weeks.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone has the actual file and would be willing to share it? The MP4 is preferable, but a MKV would be just fine.

EDIT: Oops, .MOV would be more complicated. I don't traffic in Apple software. All of the above remains the same.
    Last edited by ginnugap; 02-14-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    I have the 1080p 5.1 MKV (10gb) and BluRay .ISO (20GB) of AVOTT

I also have the bonus DVD .ISO (4gb) and the Vegas DLDVD (8gb)

If you are having issues pulling down one of the torrents from the above, I can probably reseed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Would anyone be interested in crappy cell phone quality videos from Chicago 5-6-05? I looked around on youtube and cant find any videos from that night. Luckily back in the day I had pulled all the videos off youtube that I could find and made a dvd that has almost the entire show clipped in. The songs where the sound was jacked are missing but it does come back with Trent saying "Sorry about the fuck up!". If you watch closely during The Big Come Down, Trent falls off stage for a brief moment and the timing was pretty good. I was pretty close at that time too maybe 3 or 4 people back... to me it looked like he was pulled off the stage by someone he reached out too. Was anyone else there and maybe remember seeing that? So this video runs through one set of videos in a row then goes to a bunch of random clips varying quality and even has The Dresden Dolls covering War Pigs. I was thinking that if anyone wanted it I could zip it up and sendspace it in parts... then if someone wanted to make a torrent out of it go ahead. These arent technically my videos... just my compilation from the net. I will probably be going through here in a couple of weeks (after finals week) and cutting the videos on the end out and making them single files. I am ripping the dvd now and will try to have it in mp4 format by the weekend.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    anyone have the 2009 tokyo summersonic pro shot? I think 3 or 4 songs were broadcast...

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Anyone got a seeded torrent (or direct download) of those 3 behind the scenes of Closer tapes?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    This seemed like a good place to leave this...

Prick, Nine Inch Nails & David Bowie - Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA - 21.10.1995 (DVD)

Its been awhile since ive seen this one, but its got a new audio source. Soooo.... check it out.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Is anyone looking for video of the Poughkeepsie show 08/03/94? I was going through some souvenir boxes from vacations past and came across the VHS tape I picked up in Japan back in 2007. Aside from some minor tracking issues, it looks and sounds pretty good (I'm guessing 2nd generation). If there's interest, I'll put it up on DIME as a DVD.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not sure if its okay to ask for this or not but I just found out about the Saul Williams Niggy Tardust Instrumentals, I found most of the album but the Convict Colony Instrumental was missing. If anybody has an audio rip of it please PM me. Thanks!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sorry to disappoint you, but Convict Colony is not on that promo CD, which was ripped completely and securely.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Weird, on the first page of the "Show us your collection" thread there is a picture of the promo cds and Convict Colony is listed on there - Error then?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Isnt CC one of the multitracks on remix.nin.com?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Break & Banged and blown through are the only multi's on remix.nin AFAIK.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Bummer, i couldnt remember either way. CC is one of my fav tracks, with its leftover-from-the-tapeworm-sessions drum loops

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    Weird, on the first page of the "Show us your collection" thread there is a picture of the promo cds and Convict Colony is listed on there - Error then?
    Error. Moreso, contents of CD is not in album order but in alphabetical, starts with Banged and blown through, ends with WTF!
    Last edited by BenAkenobi; 04-13-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: minus unnecessary reply

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    http://www.ninremixes.com/
    Nin remixes is potentially on the verge of shutdown due to high costs. There's a donate button guys.

And backup everything just in case