Page 265 of 486 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,950 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I don't blame Barrett; they never used him properly and he was always doing the job or injured... sad, he was a talented guy.

Ryback = The biggest asshole in wrestling right now
    I'd say he's tied with Josh Matthews. But yeah, fuck that guy. Can't say I blame Barrett. He's never really gotten a fair shot to show what he's capable. Had a legit shot as leader of nexus until that whole thing got buried. Ever since that, it's like they have no idea what to do with him aside from putting the IC title on him and not put any momentum behind him. Then again, maybe it's injury related as well? He hasn't been cleared to wrestle for a little while now. Maybe that's a factor. I'd consider leaving too. Not worth it.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I'd like to see Rybread attempt a spinning back kick. His quads would tear after the full minute it would take for him to complete the spin.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Barrett was over as fuck as #BnB, can't believe they dropped the ball with this one (then again it's the WWE...)
    Speaking of "bad news": according to Richard Gray (from Wrestling News World), Tyson Kidd might never be cleared to return from injury, damn.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I kind of expected that one. Early word on Kidd's neck was that he was lucky to be alive.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Guess who learned how to do a hurricanrana~!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Guess who learned how to do a hurricanrana~!
    I hope it's better than Cena's.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I hope it's better than Cena's.
    Much,...I can't comment on my springboard stunner though!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Nothing is worse than Cena's Code Red. Not even his step over light face hug.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Anyone here watching Fastlane tonight? Thoughts on card/results?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Anyone here watching Fastlane tonight? Thoughts on card/results?
    I hope Dean Ambrose wins the triple threat. I know the Wyatt family will beat up Brock Lesnar though. They showed promise, when they first debuted, now they're just glorified jobbers at this point. He used to be one of my favorites. I hope they don't mess up Finn Balor like they did The Wyatt family.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Dean dropping the IC title and immediately being shut out of that title scene gives me hope that he's in for the long run at the top of the card, as champ or as challenger. I wouldn't mind him losing tonight, but I think it sets up much more interesting stories if he wins, particularly if he wins at the expense of Roman without having to turn to do so. They can have tension between them without turning one of them right now.

But they'll probably turn him and sacrifice him at the Roman Altar. Or Brock wins to set up a match no one wants to see in 2016. Whichever.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Got chopped 8 times and took a kendo stick to the back last night. I'll post a pic once I'm home from work.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not sure if Ambrose is winning tonight or not. I'm thinking he'll be in the mania main event either way (take the heat off of roman). I'm still sure Lesnar isn't winning.
    Charlotte retains over Brie.
    Owens retains over Ziggler
    Becky/Sasha over Tamina/Naomi
    AJ over Jericho
    Wyatts over Show, Ryhack and whoever else. Don't remember. Don't care.

There's a. Edge and Christian segment during the show. Hopefully that leads to something worth while. If it didn't, you would assume it would just be a preshow thing, but it isn't.

Not sure if I'm forgetting anything or not. Could be a decent show. But, it's just a set up show.

Edit:

Forgot about Del Rio and Kalisto. I've got Kalisto going over.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'd love to see Ambrose win over Reigns. Could also be an interesting swerve to have the Wyatts take out Reigns - harken back to the whole "anyone but you" schtick. and Lesnar. This would flip the script and have Lesnar on the warpath against the Wyatts, and possibly set up a tag match with Brock & Reigns vs. The Wyatts. Dunno how you'd squeeze the Rock into that angle at WM, but it would be cool.

I've got all champs retaining, and I'm hoping for a setup to have a women's triple threat for the belt at WM. Would also love for them to finally ditch the "diva's" championship and just call it the "women's championship". They can still be branded as "divas" just as the men are branded "superstars"; it wouldn't make sense to have a "superstars' championship" belt.

Another angle I hope comes to fruition is a feud between AJ/KO for the IC title. Add Sami Zayn to the main roster between now and Mania, and you could have a match of the year candidate in the form of a triple-threat match for the strap.

As for the Highlight Reel, I think it's to setup and introduce the WWE universe to Enzo and Big Cass. Could be an incredible flop, or an incredible addition, to the tag division on the main roster.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I thinking Enzo and Cass too. Don't want to get my hopes up though. Sami coming up would be nice, but I dunno. And it seems like plenty of people want the divas title to go away. Just wish WWE listened. Paige just did an interview where she said she's ok with the term, but hates the belt. They should just be called superstars, men and women, and bring back the women's title.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I just care for the AJ/Jericho match...
    And it's obvious Reigns is going over

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh, that looked bad. Yet, you survived. Respect!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Oh, that looked bad. Yet, you survived. Respect!

Last edited by xfocalinx; 02-21-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Solid program so far. Women's tag match was a shock to open, but they more than delivered. Crowd was solid, too. Owens/Ziggler delivered; 6 man was bullshit. REALLY hope Ryhack didn't hurt Luke Harper. That shell-shocked looked terrible, and Harper looked legitimately hurt.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Seriously, what is going on in this Charlotte/Brie match? Is one or both of them hurt or on drugs?

The rest has been okay so far. I also hope Rybread didn't hurt someone else, though.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The Wyatts lose to that piece of shit?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The Wyatts lose to that piece of shit?

It looks like Ryback probably ended up injuring Luke Harpers arm. A brain dead paraplegic monkey on bath salts could make a more entertaining product then this company. It's ridiculous. If they keep this up, they'll be out of business by 2020.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I completely zoned out during that six man. Didn't care, and didn't want to watch it. All I knew was that it went on for far too long. And I hope Rybotch didn't injure Harper. That'd be ANOTHER one to chalk up. And if he did legitimately injure him, how long will it take for upper brass to finally realize how much of a liability the guy is?

Was very shocked to see the women start the show as well. Pleasant surprise. And good for Becky and Sasha to be able to do that. Huge compliment, imo.

edit:

well, that was a waste of a segment. Should've been on the preshow.
    Last edited by Piko; 02-21-2016 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Super Reigns wins...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Super Reigns wins...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    AJ vs Jericho was match of the night. But that's no surpise.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He no sold a Kimura and three chair shots... Triple H is going to get a sweet babyface reaction in dallas.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, is anyone building a coffin for the WWE right now? I really hope some media organization like the New York Times get a wind of this growing disconnection between the WWE and its audience and expose some of the bullshit that goes on. Hopefully, it will force Vince to step down as well as the firing of Kevin Dunn and other personnel. How can anyone get behind this bullshit?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    He no sold a Kimura and three chair shots... Triple H is going to get a sweet babyface reaction in dallas.
    if I no sold as much as Reigns, i'd get an EARFUL from my booker. HOW is he getting away with it?!