Page 379 of 485 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,370 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Warped?
    yes! How did you know?

I went to warped tour to help out the Black Craft booth and she did a surprise meet and greet there.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Remember when Nick Hogan paralyzed his friend while driving intoxicated, was sentenced to jail and then that audio recording came out of Terry saying something like, “Maybe down the line we get a reality show out of this.”

He has always been garbage.
    Last edited by Swykk; 07-17-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    yes! How did you know?

I went to warped tour to help out the Black Craft booth and she did a surprise meet and greet there.
    I follow her on instagram and snapchat <3

PS if you want some more like "inside" stuff of paige she is dating the bass player from Attila Kalan Blehm and he's got a snap/instagram too.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

PS if you want some more like "inside" stuff of paige she is dating the bass player from Attila Kalan Blehm and he's got a snap/instagram too.
    Her taste in men is atrocious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    Especially since in NXT defeats in tag matches & battle royals did NOT count against the streak.
    Asuka's losses were at House Shows so they don't count. For example I recently went to the MSG House Show and B-Team were defeated by The Deleters of Worlds but on RAW B-Team are still considered undefeated. So it's basically the Las Vegas rule at House Shows. The Battle Royal elimination I can't explain but maybe it doesn't count because it wasn't a Pin or Submission or an over the top rope elimination doesn't count as a proper loss. Also I don't think Asuka was actually pinned when she lost at the House Shows.

Asuka's losses listed below

07.01.2016 WWE NXT Women's Title #1 Contendership Battle Royal: Carmella defeats Alexa Bliss and Aliyah and Asuka and Billie Kay and Cameron and Deonna Purrazzo and Emma and Eva Marie and Liv Morgan and Peyton Royce (9:15)
    WWE NXT #179 - TV-Show @ Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida, USA

27.02.2016 WWE NXT Women's Title Fatal Four Way: Bayley (c) defeats Alexa Bliss and Asuka and Emma
    WWE NXT Live - House Show @ Highlands Today Center in Sebring, Florida, USA

27.05.2016 Lana & Nia Jax defeat Asuka & Daria Berenato
    WWE NXT Live - House Show @ Cocoa Armory in Cocoa, Florida, USA

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2785&page=4&s=200
    Last edited by quietime; 07-17-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Gotcha! I knew she was dating someone in a band. That's cool. as long as she's happy and healthy!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    The New Day has written a statement on Hogan.

https://twitter.com/truekofi/status/...566482944?s=21

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Since I'm a fucking Mark

My hate for Buddy Murphy is eternal.

Who'd have thought this:

would ever become this 5 years later? Insane.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, I hate his guts. Lucky Bastard. Turns out he's incredibly talented too. Hard to hate him but I'm trying.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Titus O'Neil statement on Hogan -

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Titus O'Neil statement on Hogan -

He said what I did more or less.

The fact the fucking guy said (and I paraphrase) "watch what you say as you don't know who is recording" speaks volumes about the whole ordeal. It clearly indicates he only gave an apology after being found out. That's all he was sorry for. He was sorry for the comment (in theory) but mainly he was sorry he was caught for it and then stripped of his Legacy, which frankly is all this hasbeen has left at this point.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's really done nothing to show he's learned from it. He could've done something in the last three years. He just decided to lay low. Until he actually does anything to win these people back, nothing will change. And even if he does, it might be too late.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    WWE stock is current trading around $82. Absolutely crazy.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    WWE stock is current trading around $82. Absolutely crazy.
    Now more than ever...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    WWE Announces the first ever WOMEN'S ONLY Pay Per View EVOLUTION.

People are talking shit left and right on this but I genuinely hope it succeeds and it does well on its first inaugural broadcast.

I puked at that teaser photo. Ronda does not deserve to be on it as the forefront. Its a disservice to every woman in the WWE.

This also made me conclude my theory: Alexa Bliss will retain at SummerSlam through fuckery and feud with Ronda until it culminates at Evolution. She will then lose the title at the show for Ronda to "make history" with the new event and within the company.

Mark my words.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    People are hating on this? Really? I'm all for it. Just hope it's good. I'm all for it succeeding.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    People are hating on this? Really? I'm all for it. Just hope it's good. I'm all for it succeeding.
    LOLOLOLOLOL "women's wrestling?!" is what I'm seeing or people talking shit about the women involved. WWE has bad booking but they have the talent. I think it'll be one of 2018's best shows.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The women have had some of the best matches in WWE. The talent is definitely there. The booking is questionable. Booking can ruin a show (see: Extreme Rules, Backlash, Wrestlemania, etc.). It has the potential though. Keep Vince away. Mae Young Classic coming up soon. That's guaranteed to be good.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Keep Vince away.
    What about Stephanie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ha! Elias calling his EP an Album. Sound familiar?
    Last edited by quietime; 07-23-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    Ha! Elias calling his EP and Album. Sound familiar?

It's not bad honestly.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Latest Match: Dead crowd. we had to follow a 27 man royal rumble that took forever, a ring breaking, and then our match was face vs face. Crowd was not as good as I liked.

Why you should watch: Neat twist on my entrance, New gear, you can see one of the headbangers (yes those headbangers) watching my match! and a botched 450 due to the ropes but ended up being a 630!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    botched 450 due to the ropes but ended up being a 630!
    Looked like a sick flipping crotch stomp. Use it as a heel and call it the Weenie Roller.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    205 Live has become my favorite WWE brand since the departure of Amore and the addition of DM. NXT a close second, and SD a distant third...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-25-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Looked like a sick flipping crotch stomp. Use it as a heel and call it the Weenie Roller.

haha I still feel REALLY bad, but he claims he's okay. Also, you may see I extra rotated and came down on my neck on that. yiiikeess

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, Titus O'Neill just became more likeable than ever. After all, he will never, e-e-e-e-e-ever lay down for Cunt Hogan. So what you gonna do brother when Titus O'Neill brother won't lay down for you Cunt Hogan? What you gonna do brother?

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...-waste-of-time

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Ciampa is NXT Champion.....

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I heard about that a couple weeks ago. Random. He's awesome though. Great, legit heel. Guessing Alister is getting called up soon.

As for Hogan... meh... the guy makes zero effort to rebuild his public image. Zero. I don't feel bad for him. Clearly doesn't care or feel bad about it. Actually trying to play victim. "Gotta watch what you say, brother. Never know if someone's recording you, dude". Dumb fucking thing to say.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I heard about that a couple weeks ago. Random. He's awesome though. Great, legit heel. Guessing Alister is getting called up soon.

As for Hogan... meh... the guy makes zero effort to rebuild his public image. Zero. I don't feel bad for him. Clearly doesn't care or feel bad about it. Actually trying to play victim. "Gotta watch what you say, brother. Never know if someone's recording you, dude". Dumb fucking thing to say.
    That's right brother. You gotta be careful what you say brother when you're on video or someone is recording you brother! You gotta make sure brother that those jacks who don't believe in Hulkamania brother try to set you up brother! You gotta make sure you play it cool and talk about the time you slammed Andre the Giant at the Silverdome brother! Or the time that I auditioned to play bass for Metallica brother! Or that time I created the greatest reality TV show and made my daughter a big-time music star brother!

God, he's such a cunt.