Results 11,491 to 11,492 of 11492

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Summerslam 2018 Predictions:

Pre-Show:
    B-Team vs. Revival - Revival will shock B-Team and get that tag team championship victory.
    Rusev & Lana vs. Andrade Almas & Zelina Vega - Rusev and Lana get the victory after Aiden successfully holds off cheating, finally.
    Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak - Drew picks up the win (WWE really needs to focus on the CW division because pre-show after pre-show is diluting the brand. Finn & Baron should be in this spot).

*Pre-Show Announcement Prediction*
    Steph, Shane & HHH will announce Raw and Smackdown Women's Tag Titles. A tournament will begin the following week on both shows to crown two women's tag teams as champs that will run to the next PPV. First defenses of both titles will take place at Evolution.

Main Show:
    Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz - Miz wins after outside interference from Maryse. D-Bry will re-sign and this will continue through Survivor Series.
    Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin: Finn picks up the win (Finn won the Universal Title two years ago at this event. Do better with Finn).
    Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Jeff Hardy - Nakamura retains after interference from RKO. This will likely be similar to the Roman vs. Rusev US title match a few years ago and be quick.
    Carmella vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte - Becky wins the SD Women's Title. Seeds planted for rivalry against Charlotte. I would not be surprised to see Asuka get involved with this match since she had been chasing Carmella.
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins - Rollins wins the IC title, then gets hit with Dirty Deeds from Dean. Dean remains cordial and sets up for a friendly feud with Seth.
    Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens - KO wins the briefcase. Braun will get disqualified somehow.
    Bludgeon Brothers vs. The New Day - New Day wins.
    AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe - Joe wins the title. AJ begins quest to regain.
    Alexa Bliss vs. Ronda Rousey - Alexa gets her comeuppance and Ronda wins the title.
    Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar - Roman wins the title. It gets bloody. Heyman turns on Brock because what happened at Raw a few weeks ago WAS real to him. KO's music hits, KO wins the Universal Title and aligns with Paul Heyman.

I truly believe that if Roman vs. Brock is the last match, that a cash-in will happen because WWE does not want Barclay's booing a clean Roman win ending the night. If that is the plan, WWE needs to put Ronda vs. Alexa as the main event or AJ vs. Joe.

I also expect quite a few title changes because CW, SD Tag, SD Women's, WWE & Universal have had the same champs since WM. IC and Raw Women's have been positioned for title changes as well, with US seeming the safest along with Raw Tag (I just like the idea of The Revival getting a big win).