Page 344 of 485 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,320 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    But, guys, how bout this Sami Zayn heel turn?! He and KO were savage against D-Bry.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    But, guys, how bout this Sami Zayn heel turn?! He and KO were savage against D-Bry.
    I like this heel turn. It finally gives Sami something to do as I think it's a justified heel turn.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    It's an interesting storyline and i want to see how it pays off, i also hope it leads to the very first SZ title reign (any title, lol...)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My excitement for TLC on Sunday is somewhat dampened by the whispers of viral meningitis going around. I hate the way he's booked but I love Bray Wyatt's gimmick and I will be bummed if the match vs. the Demon is cancelled.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I heard the rumour; it sucks for Bray (and his family), but i wasn't looking forward to see Balor's "Big pumpkin makeup", TBH

I like Bray but i stopped caring after his poor booking, his character repetitive too, still i was curious to see his "Sister Abigail" oersona, i hope it wasn't him just in drag, lol

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Oh man, WWE in panic mode SURE does deliver.

Filling in for Roman Reigns this sunday at TLC is KURT ANGLE

filling in for Bray Wyatt sunday is AJ Styles so we finally get AJ vs Finn!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I knew about Wyatt. But what happened with Reigns? If all that's true, my interest level went way up.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I knew about Wyatt. But what happened with Reigns? If all that's true, my interest level went way up.
    I heard yesterday that somebody in the main event was sick. I think that's the case here.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    I heard yesterday that somebody in the main event was sick. I think that's the case here.
    I know Wyatt, Bo, And JoJo have meningitis. Who knows who else? Didn't think Reigns worked with him, but it seems like more of an infected locker room thing than three people just travelling together.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I know Wyatt, Bo, And JoJo have meningitis. Who knows who else? Didn't think Reigns worked with him, but it seems like more of an infected locker room thing than three people just travelling together.
    So it seems at first they thought it was meningitis but now it seems that it is actually the mumps.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Eh, you don't really need to be working with someone professionally to transmit germs.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Man, i wasn't going to watch TLC and suddenly it has became the must-watch event of 2017 along with Wrestlemania and every NXT: Takeover

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yeah but doesn't anyone think that Kurt might not wrestling and filling for him will be Jason Jordan?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Happy to say I had my 100th match, live on IPPV and I won ~!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Happy to say I had my 100th match, live on IPPV and I won ~!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So, TLC happened. Pretty good show. Probably much better than it would've been originally. Only weak matches were the cruiserweight matches (of course!). Imo, the women possibly had the best matches... Balor/Styles was great considering they're never worked together before or worked anything out. Had a very njpw feel. Definitely seemed like they were figuring each other out. If we get another one, it'll be a classic for sure.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I liked it, yet the sight of Kurt with the Shield gear was too weird...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Boy did AJ vs Finn deliver. That needs to be rekindled in the Survivor Series RAW vs Smackdown match, then again at the Rumble, culminating into a Wrestlemania match.

But they’ll probably go right back to Bray and then a job to Lesnar soon thereafter because it’s WWE.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh shit.... Survivor Series will be RAW vs. Smackdown.....

Ugh.... Brock Lesnar vs. the Maharaja-bum

Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya
    Miz vs. Baron Corbin
    Seth & Dean vs. the Usos
    5 RAW Divas vs. 5 Smackdown Divas
    5 RAW Guys vs. 5 Smackdown Guys

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    See? It took them less than 24 hours to fuck up Finn Balor again.

We just gave the fans a great match and Balor a huge win. Fuck the fans, let’s have him job to Kane. That makes sense.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh shit.... Survivor Series will be RAW vs. Smackdown.....

Ugh.... Brock Lesnar vs. the Maharaja-bum

Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya
    Miz vs. Baron Corbin
    Seth & Dean vs. the Usos
    5 RAW Divas vs. 5 Smackdown Divas
    5 RAW Guys vs. 5 Smackdown Guys

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!
    I actually don't mind the "RAW vs SD!" theme, i'm just glad we'll get some traditional SS matches, i don't know why nobody likes Survivor Series, excluding Brock VS Jinder this looks Ok

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    See? It took them less than 24 hours to fuck up Finn Balor again.

We just gave the fans a great match and Balor a huge win. Fuck the fans, let’s have him job to Kane. That makes sense.
    They probably figure it won't matter in the long term. In their way of doing things, it might not. It was incredibly stupid though. They could've used anyone but nah.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They have to do something. Card is absolute shit. One of their so called biggest shows of the year and we get lesnar/Jinder? Miz/Corbin? I might pass on this one. Especially since they've abandoned all storylines and continuity pretty much. Means absolutely nothing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    TLC was pretty fun. The section where I was sitting was pretty hot for Alicia Fox during the preshow, which I loved. The boos for Elias during his vignettes were so loud you couldn't hear anything he said. My favorite moment of the night was the "That was murder" chant after Braun got stuffed in the back of the garbage truck. All in all, a great evening.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They released Emma... what the fuck? They also released Summer Rae and Darren Young. I swear, It's like they want me to stop watching.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Just released from Meekmahan land: Emma, Summer Rae, and Darren Young.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...eleased-by-wwe

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Seriously. What the fuck? What's the point in having Emma look good with Asuka? If they were cutting her, What's the point? Such a waste. She deserved much better. She's probably much better off now. She'll probably do great in the indies.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I heard there might be more releases. Please, let one of them be David Otunga and then next year, release the Punjabi bum so we can forget about that horrible WWE title reign.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Alicia Fox still employed. They weren't even using her until recently. Somehow she still has a job. Tamina? What has she done? Emma had one of the best matches of the night at TLC, now she's out of a job. Makes zero sense. She was one of their best workers too. This genuinely ruined my day.