Page 342 of 342 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342
Results 10,231 to 10,236 of 10236

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I'm thinking maybe Kairi. Black/Itami was STIFF. A lot of people are saying Kenta showed up tonight. Just a great show from start to finish. I bet summerslam won't even be a third as good as tonight was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just got back from Takeover and it never disappoints. This is my third year doing the full Summerslam weekend but now it's four days because of SD and I'm not complaining. But I must say the crowd kinda died after the Tag match and nobody gave a fuck about Roode vs McIntyre. Itami vs Black was good and Asuka vs Ember definitely woke the crowd up. I can't wait till the post Summerslam RAW and SD those are always fun. ADAM COLE BAY BAY!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    The crowd kinda came off fatigued about halfway. Good crowd though.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

He's recovering. Not out of the woods, but he's now awake and responsive.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Good enough to cut a promo on a nurse. Looks like he's on the right path. No idea what happened though. Some say colon blockage leading to other things, then his people denying it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Just got home from a show near Harrisburg. I was in a 6-man scramble. I ended up taking control and laying down the layout and such.. The 6 of us were going over the match the whole night (we were 5th) and I could see a lot of the local vets staring at us..silently judging, almost as of "These kids are going to fuck up so much stuff, they planned too much"..The booker even said "I heard that you guys were planning a lot, so I'm expecting big things"...long story short. At the end of our match we got a standing ovation from the crowd. The promoter told us none of their matches have ever got a standing ovation before. I sold a ton of merch..it's night like this I feel like a superhero. It was really cool the guys let me layout the match..if it stunk it would have been my fault..but everyone delivered, I can't wait for you guys to see it!

https://youtu.be/HNTg48CZ31I
    Last edited by xfocalinx; Today at 12:53 PM.