Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344
Results 10,291 to 10,300 of 10300

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Well, it doesn't surprise me...

At least they are banning her from many upcoming wrestling shows and if Lucha Underground continues i hope they don't hire her again...

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    OK, seriously. Fuck Un-sexy Bitch. Here is her new statement: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/9...nt-triplemania

Not a single apology to Rosemary. I had to turn off the TV when she was on Lucha Underground and the later fast-forward it as I was recording it on my DVR. Fuck this ****.
    That's what gets me. Even if it were an accident, apologize. Even if you don't mean it. Instead, she went the victim shaming route. She deserves everything she gets.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Looks like I'll be in the next botchamania..

Also, I'm no longer wrestling Kahagas this saturday, I'm wrestling WWF legend, Barbarian! Easy night!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post. Barbarian was very excited to wrestle me. He texted me Sat morning "Phoenix, I see I am wrestling you. I am very excited and very afraid you are too fast for me!" We hugged each other when we ran into each other at the venue. He wanted to do SO much. it was unbelievable. He wanted me to dive onto him. He wanted me to hit my 450 on him. VERY surprising.. I expected him to get his shit in, give me a few hopespots and take it home. HOWEVER. on my dive he did not catch me at all.. I cracked my head on the floor VERY hard. Everything went fuzzy. It felt like I got up too fast and was light headed..but I was okay, I knew where I was. I was informed after my match that I was bleeding pretty bad from the back of my head...(wet hair, and red hair dye tend to make it hard to know when I'm bleeding from my head). I didn't want to go to the hospital or anything, I knew all I needed was it patched up,..so I texted my mother telling her I was okay, and to get some superglue and please stay awake for my return as I had a cut..so I drove home (technically it wasn't my home, we were at my aunt's cottage for the weekend which was only an hour and half away) and everyone was up and concerned but after a shower and some superglue, I'm OKAY.

Very lucky to be okay. two scary incidents within a month? I need to stop trusting my opponents as much as I do. Video should be posted sometime tomorrow.

I did the fucking 450 on a legend? WTF?

https://youtu.be/JG7XWiM3GMw enjoy!
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 09-11-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double-post but given that many of us fans are mourning Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, here is a classic moment in his career:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never seen these before and I thought I'd share. Episode 2 is my favorite. Thank you Heenan.

Last edited by quietime; Today at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post

one of those clips look familiar

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    And here is probably one of the best tributes about the Brain that I've heard of from one of his biggest fans in the Solomonster: