Page 327 of 483 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,810 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tye Dillinger on Smackdown too! The better show got even better!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I'm happy for Nakamura, SD! is a good fit for him too...

It's obvious we'll see AJ/Nakamura at some point (maybe Sumerslam?)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I'm happy for Nakamura, SD! is a good fit for him too...

It's obvious we'll see AJ/Nakamura at some point (maybe Sumerslam?)
    If they don't move AJ to raw. Rumor says he is.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Simon Gotch of the Vaudevillains was released today. Can only imagine he's just the first. Maybe there won't be too many this year since one retired beforehand and one asked for the release (Rosa Mendes and Swagger).

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That sucks because the Vaudevillains were a good team in NXT but didn't fit with the main roster. And we all know that a certain Total Diva will be leaving the company later this year!!! YAY!!!!!!!! And let's hope she doesn't come back.

Oh, and I will never get tired of this video.....

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Just uploaded a handful of videos on my youtube page, some from last week, the others from when I went down to Tennessee.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My opinion on what should have happened with Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak:
    NOTE: This is instead of Lesnar breaking the streak

Start a feud between Demon Kane and Taker, screw that up however WWE would like, have it come to a head at WM. Match is okay, not too impressive because, really, it's two old guys that should have retired a few years ago. But the ending is what matters here:
    When both guys are looking like they're about to win Taker hits a last ride on Kane, sending him through the mat. Kane comes back up, pulls Undertaker down through the mat, giant flames shoot up, neither are seen again.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped_Savant View Post
    My opinion on what should have happened with Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak:
    NOTE: This is instead of Lesnar breaking the streak

Start a feud between Demon Kane and Taker, screw that up however WWE would like, have it come to a head at WM. Match is okay, not too impressive because, really, it's two old guys that should have retired a few years ago. But the ending is what matters here:
    When both guys are looking like they're about to win Taker hits a last ride on Kane, sending him through the mat. Kane comes back up, pulls Undertaker down through the mat, giant flames shoot up, neither are seen again.
    I would be cool with that.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I'm not surprised Simon Gotch is out, actually i heard he asked for his release just like Swagger, i guess Aiden English will also be on his way; i don't think creative cares for him too much...

Others i can see leaving: Curtis Axel, Darren Young, Goldust, Erick Rowan and maybe some cruiserweights...

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I'd release: Shining Stars, Heath Slater, James Ellsworth, Elias Samson, Eva Marie, Aliyah, Liv Morgan, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Sin Cara, Hoho Lun, Dana Brooke, Summer Rae, David Otunga, Angelo Dawkins, Buddy Murphy, Wesley Blake, and last but not least, they NEED TO FIRE JBL for bullying Mauro. Fuck that stupid jealous hillbilly. Be A Star and shit can that turd.

Retirements: The Bellas, Undertaker, Goldberg, Kane, Mark Henry

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, FUCK JBL!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's like demott. Real piece of shit. And, it'll be hard as hell to get rid of him.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    He's like demott. Real piece of shit. And, it'll be hard as hell to get rid of him.
    I don't understand how key people like JR or Jim Cornette get released, yet pieces of crap like JBL or Kevin Dunn are still in the company, i get they kiss the right asses...

JBL is a terrible commentator, unlikable and not that big of a legend; never liked him, never will...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    JBL is a fucking cunt. A real piece of shit. I'm so glad Joey Styles actually got to deck that motherfucker and get away with it.

It's guys like him, that bucktooth bitch Kevin Dunn, that racist blowhard Michael P.S. Hayes, and that perverted shithead Mark Caranno are the reasons why WWE sucks, aside from Meekmahan, Steph, and the Man w/ 3Hs.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    We all know who will become the Impact champion soon. The Man who is Fond of Slapping Nutz.... I would love for him to return to the WWE as a jobber for life as well as a human toilet for Meekmahan.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Who's excited for the brand shake up, and what are your predictions?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Crews already got switched to raw (edit: oops!). I think:

Styles to raw.
    Zayn and Charlotte to SD.
    Club to SD
    New Day to SD
    Alpha to raw.
    Last edited by Piko; 04-10-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^ Think you meant Crews to Raw from SD. Hope they give him a character other than a super-mark.

Swaps I'm thinking thinking:
    * Zayn to SD, Styles to Raw
    * New Day to SD, Alpha to Raw
    * Charlotte to SD, Bliss to Raw
    * Shining Stars to SD, Ascension to Raw
    * Sasha to SD, Mickie James to Raw

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't seem them swapping Sasha over. Sasha/Bayley is inevitable imo. Maybe they send Nia or Emma? Emma would probably do great on SD.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Miz and Ambrose on raw. Guess that means Owens is going to SD. Kind of a bummer to see miz on raw. He was killing it on sd.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Thus far, Smackdown is killing the Superstar Shake-up.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sd has potential for a lot of great matches. Zayn/Nakamura 2, AJ/Nakamura 2. Cena/Nakamura could be interesting whenever that may be.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I've been listening to podcasts recently and I listen to the Last Podcast on the Left (name dropped and mentioned it in the Podcasts thread), their last episode was about the entire Chris Benoit saga/tragedy. It touches on the events, a brief history of his ringwork and bizarre facts surrounding it. The show also touches on the absurd conspiracy theories involving the aftermath as well. I hate to bring up this bullshit but this year in June marks this happening 10 years ago. I found it an interesting listen. But however, it features plenty of incorrect and bad jokes so if you're easily offended (don't think anyone here is) then listen to your discretion. I laughed at said jokes but I know I'm going to hell anyways so ...

if anyone here checks it out it out let me know!

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I love Samoa Joe, Cesaro and Sasha Banks but they're not being used well enough for me to keep watching RAW. Smackdown won BIG.

I just wish they'd fire JBL.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I just wish they'd fire JBL.
    I don't think it will happen, fucker is a good politician...

I did not see the "shakedown", after Wrestlemania weekend i needed a break from so much wrestling, plus i was on a trip; i'm watching RAW tonight, and go from there...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I read some fan had a "JBL bullied me" sign and was kicked out of the arena while fans were chanting for Mauro and "fire JBL". If I ever found myself working for the WWE as a writer and had to put up with his bullshit. I'd beat the shit out of him and then hack into his account and make his ass poor. Fuck that lowlife motherfucker.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hahaha! I heard something about this. First timing reading it. Classic! Kind of a reaffirming feeling knowing there's legit marks still out there.