Page 383 of 384 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,490 of 11491

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Well, it looks like CM Punk and Colt Cabana are done: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...olt-cabana-wwe

I still like Punk but I don't like what he's doing to Colt Cabana. It's a shame that so many years of friendship has now been destroyed all because someone needed to vent on a podcast and it lead to all sorts of money problems. I feel bad for Colt since I'm sure he doesn't have the money to pay off his legal bills and to be betrayed by Punk like that is awful.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Well, it looks like CM Punk and Colt Cabana are done: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...olt-cabana-wwe

I still like Punk but I don't like what he's doing to Colt Cabana. It's a shame that so many years of friendship has now been destroyed all because someone needed to vent on a podcast and it lead to all sorts of money problems. I feel bad for Colt since I'm sure he doesn't have the money to pay off his legal bills and to be betrayed by Punk like that is awful.
    Read it yesterday. I love Punk’s wrestling abilities, personal habits and a lot of his principles. I find great issues with his my way or the highway mentality and always burning bridges. The guy constantly has his friendships and relationships sour.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    He's an asshat. Shittiest friend, ever. Really hope Colt wins. Same guy who ended friendships because they still work at WWE. He's a dick.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Bret Hart being bitter about some of the things in the business is one thing but he's never cut himself off from people who are in the WWE. What Punk is doing is just petty and immature.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    You guys are making decent points I must admit though we don’t know everything. This fucking sucks. I am a fan of both of these guys. I’ve met both and both were kind to me and I kind of know and am friendly with people on both sides (but not enough to feel comfortable asking questions). I’ve lost real close friends before. It feels shitty.

Right now? The only thing I’ll say is fuck Vince McMahon.
    Last edited by Swykk; 08-11-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Right now? The only thing I’ll say is fuck Vince McMahon.
    And his dufus son-in-law and stupid bitch daughter?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Bret Hart being bitter about some of the things in the business is one thing but he's never cut himself off from people who are in the WWE. What Punk is doing is just petty and immature.
    If your career ends because of a dumb kick, and not far from that, losing his brother from a dumb spot gone wrong. Also factor in the stroke he had. I can understand where some of that bitterness comes from.
    And his dufus son-in-law and stupid bitch daughter?
    Probably would be much better off when/if they do. Like Punk said.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Well, Randy Orton is now in trouble for past stunts he pulled which is claimed by a former WWE writer: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...or-randy-orton

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Well, Randy Orton is now in trouble for past stunts he pulled which is claimed by a former WWE writer: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...or-randy-orton
    Goddamn... Of course, they're "looking into the matter". Are some of these people even still there? How exactly do you investigate something that happened years ago? My guess, he gets away with it, true or not.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Goddamn... Of course, they're "looking into the matter". Are some of these people even still there? How exactly do you investigate something that happened years ago? My guess, he gets away with it, true or not.
    I mean, come on. I'm sure he's sorry for what he did though the pranks for Carmella Decesare were hilarious as she deserved for being a total bitch and only coming to the WWE for her own bullshit. Anyone remembered her?

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    It’s gross for sure but how could you prove it or not?

Meh. Whatever.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Could explain the "viper" nickname...

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Could explain the "viper" nickname...
    Or Apex Predator.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Or Apex Predator.
    Even more phallic imagery and context...https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/r...e-looked-sperm

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Made my surprise debut in IWC yesterday, (The top wrestling company in Pittsburgh) Debuted with an IMPACT. Fans went crazy. Backstory: IWC was the FIRST indy company I ever attended..I was front row of every show from 2003 to 2008, (took a break from 09 to 2012) I grew up with that company.. After my match, I cried..I was "home" so many veterans from workers, to commentators, to referees, to retired guys came up to me and gave me hugs saying I deserved it. Very overwhelming..

Cannot wait to share the secret link with you guys!!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I'm watching the G1 Climax final between Kota Ibushi and Hiroshi Tanahashi. Holy shit, this is an incredible match.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Sneak peek at something from the match on saturday!:

https://imgur.com/a/r6ycOMS

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    sneak peek at something from the match on saturday!:

https://imgur.com/a/r6ycoms
    bah gawd almighty!!!!! You burned him!!!!!! He's gone blind!!!!!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So, does dude still have his eyebrows??

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Attending RAW as you all know tonight, regardless of quality I am sure I will have fun at my first wrestling show in 14 years. Aiming to buy a program and see what rolls my way otherwise. Learned of this match also so guaranteed Goddess viewing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Attending RAW as you all know tonight, regardless of quality I am sure I will have fun at my first wrestling show in 14 years. Aiming to buy a program and see what rolls my way otherwise. Learned of this match also so guaranteed Goddess viewing.
    Try to contain your heart when it tries to jump out of your chest when that dub-step music hits. Have fun!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    He has always been a dick (pun intended..)
    I totally believe this is true; Mr Anderson (AKA Mr Kennedy) told in a shoot interview Orton once put his cock on his boots (while he was watching...), he's an asshole spoiled brat that takes "dumps" on women purses...
    But yeah, i'm sure "they are looking into the matter...", the WWE has known for years and they didn't care until it makes noise...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hearing reports that Jim Neidhart has passed away. R.I.P. ANVIL

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rip Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.

As for Orton. I'm going to assume this is going to get the Demott Treatment. And even if they did legit investigate into it, I'm not sure what would come of it. Who from that time period is even there now that can back it up? I expect nothing to come of this.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Try to contain your heart when it tries to jump out of your chest when that dub-step music hits. Have fun!
    Oh, I will! Hopefully she walks on by outside into the venue from front so I can scream like a 10 year old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    Hearing reports that Jim Neidhart has passed away. R.I.P. ANVIL
    Rip Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.

As for Orton. I'm going to assume this is going to get the Demott Treatment. And even if they did legit investigate into it, I'm not sure what would come of it. Who from that time period is even there now that can back it up? I expect nothing to come of this.
    So I've read. I wonder if that will alter tonight's match with Natalya and Alexa? Unfortunate event to hear of but Natalya should be with her family.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Damn, R.I.P. "Anvil", another one gone form the "Hart foundation"

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    So, does dude still have his eyebrows??
    he does!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Good show, lots of energy and fun. My friend got an amazing video of Brock doing the F5 to Reigns. That Ambrose return was awesome! We got an un-televised dark match after the telecast of Rollins, Ambrose, Strowman and Balor vs Corbin, Owens, Ziggler and McIntyre. Corbin lost to dirty deeds.

My videos and photos aren't THAT good but I will share my offerings with you all! I have more photos and videos but you know my fandom for Bliss so those go first.

Videos:

Photo preview

Photo Album of my Alexa Bliss photos
    Last edited by Space Suicide; Yesterday at 12:38 AM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I saw that promo she gave and man, she was vicious in the things she says. It never sounds scripted and it always came off naturally. How can anyone not love the Goddess?