Page 342 of 483 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,260 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/904045165584818176

Hmm, won't hyperlink it. Ahh, just copy and paste it. I'm too lazy today lol.
    TheBang made a custom BB code to embed tweets [ tweet ] [ / tweet ] (minus the spaces), put the long # after /status/ in between the codes.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Ahhhh good to know, thanks!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    @xfocalinx -Oh, I saw that match you did as a heel. You're cooler as a heel. That kid chanting for your opponent was annoying.

appreciate it, being a face is fun because it's a challenge. I don't want to beg the crowd to cheer for me and such.. But being a heel is fun cause I can go completely against everything I was taught as a face.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    TheBang made a custom BB code to embed tweets [ tweet ] [ / tweet ] (minus the spaces), put the long # after /status/ in between the codes.

As far as I'm concerned, the man is now a 17 Time World Champion. CAN'T NOBODY KEEP THE NATURE BOY DOWN, WOOOOOOOOO.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, the man is now a 17 Time World Champion. CAN'T NOBODY KEEP THE NATURE BOY DOWN, WOOOOOOOOO.
    Actually, he's a 22-time world champ but since he did beat death. Let's make it 23.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Finally watching the Mae Young classic and I am on board (yes, a boat reference) for Kairi Sane. Lots of the more unknown ladies in the tourney aren't very good. I guess WWE was more concerned with diversity than skill, which makes sense given their desire to expand the biz.

Knew and dug them before: Candice LeRae, Rachel Ellering, Tessa Blanchard, Mia Yim, Santana Garrett, Sarah Logan

Knew before but don't really like: Marti Belle, Shayna Bazsler, Serena Deeb, Abbey Laith, Nicole Savoy

Heard of them but never saw them until this and now I dig them: Dakota Kai, Kairi Sane, Kay Lee Ray

Need time and experience: Toni Storm, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti

Terrible/Not A Fan Of: Bianca Belair, Ayesha Raymond, Miranda Salinas, Jazzy Gabert, Princesa Sugehit, Renee Michelle, Kavita Devi, Piper Niven, Reina Gonzalez, Lacey Evans, Sage Beckett, Vanessa Borne.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, seriously. Fuck Un-sexy Bitch. Here is her new statement: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/9...nt-triplemania

Not a single apology to Rosemary. I had to turn off the TV when she was on Lucha Underground and the later fast-forward it as I was recording it on my DVR. Fuck this ****.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Well, it doesn't surprise me...

At least they are banning her from many upcoming wrestling shows and if Lucha Underground continues i hope they don't hire her again...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    OK, seriously. Fuck Un-sexy Bitch. Here is her new statement: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/9...nt-triplemania

Not a single apology to Rosemary. I had to turn off the TV when she was on Lucha Underground and the later fast-forward it as I was recording it on my DVR. Fuck this ****.
    That's what gets me. Even if it were an accident, apologize. Even if you don't mean it. Instead, she went the victim shaming route. She deserves everything she gets.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Looks like I'll be in the next botchamania..

Also, I'm no longer wrestling Kahagas this saturday, I'm wrestling WWF legend, Barbarian! Easy night!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post. Barbarian was very excited to wrestle me. He texted me Sat morning "Phoenix, I see I am wrestling you. I am very excited and very afraid you are too fast for me!" We hugged each other when we ran into each other at the venue. He wanted to do SO much. it was unbelievable. He wanted me to dive onto him. He wanted me to hit my 450 on him. VERY surprising.. I expected him to get his shit in, give me a few hopespots and take it home. HOWEVER. on my dive he did not catch me at all.. I cracked my head on the floor VERY hard. Everything went fuzzy. It felt like I got up too fast and was light headed..but I was okay, I knew where I was. I was informed after my match that I was bleeding pretty bad from the back of my head...(wet hair, and red hair dye tend to make it hard to know when I'm bleeding from my head). I didn't want to go to the hospital or anything, I knew all I needed was it patched up,..so I texted my mother telling her I was okay, and to get some superglue and please stay awake for my return as I had a cut..so I drove home (technically it wasn't my home, we were at my aunt's cottage for the weekend which was only an hour and half away) and everyone was up and concerned but after a shower and some superglue, I'm OKAY.

Very lucky to be okay. two scary incidents within a month? I need to stop trusting my opponents as much as I do. Video should be posted sometime tomorrow.

I did the fucking 450 on a legend? WTF?

enjoy!
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 09-11-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double-post but given that many of us fans are mourning Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, here is a classic moment in his career:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never seen these before and I thought I'd share. Episode 2 is my favorite. Thank you Heenan.

Last edited by quietime; 09-19-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

one of those clips look familiar

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And here is probably one of the best tributes about the Brain that I've heard of from one of his biggest fans in the Solomonster:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    How 'bout that women's match to close Smackdown last night? It was good to see the women putting on a solid match again, Smackdown's been suffering lately in that regard. I am looking forward to seeing Natalya face off against Charlotte next week, because they've had some good matches in the past. I did feel a little bad for Lana back in the role of manager. She was not great in the ring but I hate to see someone get a shot and then underperform.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    So how about last night's No MerYAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Thought it was a good show until the last hour.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So, this happened:

https://i.imgur.com/Unqeo5Z.jpg

*Ignore the dad bod, my cardio has been lacking due to injury*

ANYWAY. New company started up, after 3 matches in a warehouse with no air circulation in 90 degree weather your boy is their FIRST champion.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Thought it was a good show until the last hour.
    I heard the Cena-Reigns match was boring as neither man had chemistry. Enzo as Cruiserweight champ? UGH!!!! Lance Storm gave what I think is the most vicious tweet I had ever read: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...erweight-champ

Brock-Braun.... typical WWE.
    @xfocalinx -BTW, nice package.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I heard the Cena-Reigns match was boring as neither man had chemistry.
    Yeah neither seemed into it, and Cena didn't even try to carry the match like he would normally do. Then after the match was over the PPV spent literally like five minutes of Cena standing in the ring while the audience chanted "THANK YOU CENA!" as if the dude was retiring instead of just going away for a few months to record the reality show that he hosts or whatever it is that he's doing.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Yeah neither seemed into it, and Cena didn't even try to carry the match like he would normally do. Then after the match was over the PPV spent literally like five minutes of Cena standing in the ring while the audience chanted "THANK YOU CENA!" as if the dude was retiring instead of just going away for a few months to record the reality show that he hosts or whatever it is that he's doing.
    He'll be back for WrestleMania. He always has to have a spot at the Dullest Stage of Them All.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    He'll be back for WrestleMania. He always has to have a spot at the Dullest Stage of Them All.
    Of course. That's why the whole thing fest so fucking bizarre. He'll even likely be back by Royal Rumble. Do we really need to give the dude a send off every time he steps away for a few months?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They don't normally give him send offs like that though. He usually just puts someone over and splits. It was weird. I'm thinking he'll be back by rumble as well. Considering the "send off", I'm thinking it's to do with a possible mania match.

Oh, and on a side note. Roman had mentioned in his promos how business and attendance is up. For probably the last two weeks I've been seeing nearly empty arenas. How ironic. Maybe the shitty programming might matter afterall.
    Last edited by Piko; 09-27-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    They don't normally give him send offs like that though. He usually just puts someone over and splits. It was weird. I'm thinking he'll be back by rumble as well. Considering the "send off", I'm thinking it's to do with a possible mania match.

Oh, and on a side note. Roman had mentioned in his promos how business and attendance is up. For probably the last two weeks I've been seeing nearly empty arenas. How ironic. Maybe the shitty programming might matter afterall.
    I read a rumor that due to RAW's sagging ratings, they're bringing back Stephanie. UGH!!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Always their solution. Need ratings, bring back a mcmahon...

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Sad thing is that the McMahons come back to stay, but i saw it coming, if anything the Steph "return" took a long time (and i'm glad it did...)

Finally i watched "No Mercy" and it was fine (but mostly disappointing), i can't believe how bad Cesar fucked up his mouth (his own fault...)