Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325
Results 9,721 to 9,731 of 9731

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Only way I can see AJ vs. Shane working is if Balor interferes on AJ's behalf and kicks off a Bullet Club uprising, but that will never happen. Splitting up AJ from Gallows and Anderson was stupid beyond belief, and sending AJ to Raw would be idiotic as well at this point. Raw is already loaded with talent the WWE is clueless what to do with. Throwing Styles into that mix would only complicate matters further. Especially when, no matter who wins at WM, you're going to have a part-timer who is likely to disappear for weeks or months at a time as your universal champion.

That still blows my mind with how unbelievably stupid that whole scenario is: all that A-level talent on your flagship program, and you have your top title being carried around by a part-timer from a different era?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rumor is Bella is retiring and the mania match is her send off. Miz and Cena deserve better, but I get it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Rumor is Bella is retiring and the mania match is her send off. Miz and Cena deserve better, but I get it.
    I've been figuring that Cena/Bella will win, Cena proposes, Bella retires.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I just read an article stating WWE is in talks with Sinclair to buy ROH. While ROH hasn't made the best moves lately and it hasn't been the same since Sinclair took over, I still like it a lot and wouldn't want it to become just another WWE thing. They've already taken so many talents from ROH. Some have been treated better than others.

I hope it's bullshit or falls through.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I'm calling bullshit. On a sad note, Jim Ross' wife passed away.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    On a sad note, Jim Ross' wife passed away.
    Hit from behind by a 17-year old girl. So incredibly sad and unfortunate. JR never missed an opportunity to express how grateful he was to his wife for all the years she stuck by him, through good and bad.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Real bummer to see something like that happen to him. He seems like a real good guy. Gotta be having a rough time.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    I was going to post that news: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...after-accident

Sucks for JR. Oh, and I heard Vince was also in a car accident that same day. Bastard is still alive.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Poor JR, that's sad news...

I care very little for Nikki's "retirement", and that match doesn't make any sense, but at least The Miz is cutting awesome promos (no pun), i guess the "proposal" part it's a wink to Savage/Elizabeth, but i don't like either of those drones...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Received my new gear today, LOVE IT.

http://i.imgur.com/mET6AUZ.jpg

championship edition.

These bad boys will be debuted during my first singles title defense..whenever that may be.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    And now for some enjoyable entertainment.... a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!