Page 348 of 348 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348
Results 10,411 to 10,438 of 10438

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Calling swerve of the decade - D. Bry is cleared to compete, joins w/Owens and Zayn to cost Smackdown Live the Survivor Series match.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Calling swerve of the decade - D. Bry is cleared to compete, joins w/Owens and Zayn to cost Smackdown Live the Survivor Series match.
    I would go for that. After all, it would be a great heel turn as he felt dissed by Shane.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Bryan will wrestle again, wheter is in WWE or another promotion (CMLL even invited him after his contract is done)

I don't know if that will be the greatest idea, but the guy is stubborn in this, i can't blame him really, wrestling was his life.
    If Bret Hard wrestled a couple of "matches" after his stroke, i can see Bryan doing the same thing (using a safer style)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Mercifully, the James Ellsworth nightmare is over.

He's been future endeavored.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Not going to cry about Ellsworth, but i'm a bit disappointed that he didn't stick around a bit more to be "dumped" by Carmella over Big Cass...

PS. I did liked the guy...

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I rather be James Ellsworth than the Punjabi bum. Ellsworth was at least entertaining and lost a great gig. Being a jobber to the women and taking all of the classic finishing moves. What moron would turn that down?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    His schtick was out of gas faster than Enzo’s. It stopped being funny then it became sad and awkward when they paired him with Carmella.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I was hoping they would pair him with Enzo...seemed like a GREAT way to get them both heat.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Latest match against former NWA world champion Kahagas

https://youtu.be/_pFfspz7SKM

I didn't get much offense in due to the character we're building.. loved this match though.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Paige finally returned and it seems she's the leader of a stable; i like this new angle for her

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Oh, for anyone that hasn't been paying attention to the WWE. It seems like Maharaja-mania hasn't run wild as those 2 house shows in India is now just one due to low ticket sales as he will be facing the Man w/ 3 Hs and will be facing AJ Styles at Clash of Champions as it's likely that he won't win back the WWE title. So, any guesses he'll be on a WrestleMania pre-show next year?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Shout out to @thevoid99 for always commenting on my youtube videos. I appreciate'chu!

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Shout out to @thevoid99 for always commenting on my youtube videos. I appreciate'chu!
    You're welcome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm super late with this, I know, but... did anyone catch Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream on the latest NXT Takeover? Great, great match.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    I'm super late with this, I know, but... did anyone catch Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream on the latest NXT Takeover? Great, great match.
    Match of the night imo.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Re-watched Dream/Black and AJ/Lesnar over Thanksgiving break and think Dream/Black was my favorite for the weekend due to the build, in ring story, and the ending.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Looks like they’re going to break Matt Hardy.

Seriously though, fuck dumbass Vince for ruining Balor. Add him to the list of guys who are immensely talented but the out of touch old fuck doesn’t get it. See also: Cesaro, Nakamura, soon to be Roode.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Looks like they’re going to break Matt Hardy.

Seriously though, fuck dumbass Vince for ruining Balor. Add him to the list of guys who are immensely talented but the out of touch old fuck doesn’t get it. See also: Cesaro, Nakamura, soon to be Roode.
    I have been waiting for Broken Matt since he came to WWE. I'm a little worried that too much time was wasted due to the legal fight with Impact and that the moment has passed. We'll see. I wouldn't mind seeing what Broken Matt and Bray Wyatt could pull off together.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Say my Name!!! ...Say my Name!!!

Ok, sorry, i loved that match, i did liked "Survivor Series"; but NXT Wargames was miles ahead...

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I have been waiting for Broken Matt since he came to WWE. I'm a little worried that too much time was wasted due to the legal fight with Impact and that the moment has passed. We'll see. I wouldn't mind seeing what Broken Matt and Bray Wyatt could pull off together.
    That I would watch for WrestleMania... Broken Matt vs. Bray Wyatt where Wyatt doesn't just lose again but becomes deleted for good. There's nothing for Wyatt to do anymore as we no longer could take him seriously as we can just call him Man who Eats Pins. Bray will try to do his spider-walk only for Broken Matt to scare him to the point that Wyatt will try and unleash Sister Abigail on Broken Matt only for Broken Matt to eat Abigail and make Bray cry like a little bitch.

Yeah, I'm not happy with the way Finn Balor, Nakamura, Bobby Roode, and Cesaro are being treated. It's Meekmahan. He just doesn't get it because he's still jacking off to Roman Reigns.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I canceled my WWE network today. Money is tight and the quality is lacking. I’d rather spend money when I have it on AAW and PWG.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I canceled my WWE network today. Money is tight and the quality is lacking. Id rather spend money when I have it on AAW and PWG.
    I'm probably gonna have to as well. Just got laid off. Watch my nxt from the bay for a little while.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    So, Matt Hardy is finally "Broken" (or rather "Woken"), i hope the WWE doesn't blow this...

Oh and nobody mentioned the release of Jim Johnston, i think that guy was awesome, loved all his theme songs, i still own my "WWE: The Music Vol. 3; 4; 5; "Aggression" and "Anthology" and "Voices" CD's...

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    So, Matt Hardy is finally "Broken" (or rather "Woken"), i hope the WWE doesn't blow this...

Oh and nobody mentioned the release of Jim Johnston, i think that guy was awesome, loved all his theme songs, i still own my "WWE: The Music Vol. 3; 4; 5; "Aggression" and "Anthology" and "Voices" CD's...
    I heard about Jim Johnston. I think his release from the WWE sucked. If they wanted to let the man go, at least give him a big pension and an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. He is a major player for that company and deserved to get some credit. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure the guys we loved in the Attitude Era wouldn't have been as huge if it wasn't for his music. When we hear Austin's music, we fucking pop for that shit.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I heard about Jim Johnston. I think his release from the WWE sucked. If they wanted to let the man go, at least give him a big pension and an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. He is a major player for that company and deserved to get some credit. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure the guys we loved in the Attitude Era wouldn't have been as huge if it wasn't for his music. When we hear Austin's music, we fucking pop for that shit.
    Seemed like he hadn't really done anything for awhile. They just let him sit out the rest of his contract. Shame to see him go though. He's better than what they have now.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Did some studying today; Watched the first and 2nd buried alive match WWE had. Very excited for Jan 7th, still CANNOT believe i'm in a BURIED ALIVE MATCH. SO mind blowing. I was also told they're even going to get a styrofoam tombstone for the match like WWE does. That'll be going on my wall for sure!

Also, if you guys could do me a favor and vote for me! I'd really appreciate it:

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1947489x6475298C-51
    "Shawn Phoenix"

also, i'm nominated TWICE for match of the year at this poll:

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1947499xdcfE488F-51

"Leo Sweet vs Whisper vs Shawn Phoenix vs Benny Slater vs Unbreakable Andy vs Everett Cross (Summer Series 2)"

And

"Praise Me Practice vs Phoenix, Cross & Sweet (Super Cup Tournament 5)" (You can vote twice!!)

Thank you SO Much!!