Page 367 of 483 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 11,010 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh great.... the feud of the roided-up charisma-vacuums. Boreman Lames vs. the Maharajah-bum.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh great.... the feud of the roided-up charisma-vacuums. Boreman Lames vs. the Maharajah-bum.
    Obviously the crowd can't possibly boo both of them at the same time. I anticipate a 20 minute long C.M. Punk chant.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They could always leave like they did last night.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Obviously the crowd can't possibly boo both of them at the same time. I anticipate a 20 minute long C.M. Punk chant.
    I would also expect "boring", "you both suck", "you can't wrestle", "we want refunds", "Austin", "let's beat the traffic", or "we want beach ball". At worse, fans would chant "we want Enzo" which I heard some fans chanted at Backlash during the Bryan/Cass match. Ugh...

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Skip. Watch the first match then walk away.
    I watched Rollins/Miz, great match, the quality of matches Rollins puts out lately it's insane!, i can't believe how easily he got the most over wrestler in WWE (again), it took him like 4 months, Roman can't get the same reaction in 4 years.

I also watched Alexa vs Nia, man that was boring and predictable, i turned off after Nia's boring "Be a Star" promo...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Eh, it beats Roman winning MitB.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Me being the current superfan I am came up with the best gimmick and storyline angle for Alexa after Backlash moving forward in 3 minutes than what what the entire Nia Jax bully storyline angle did in 3 months for good character development.

Alexa cuts a promo similar to A Moment of Bliss where she states she is tired of being against and losing to “bigger people” and cites Nia as the last straw. Eventually one promo she states she is joining bigger people. The camera pans out to show that she and Braun have formally reunited as Team LittleBig. Weekly they’d accompany each other to the other’s matches and cut promo vignettes where Alexa gets nicer and nicer each week before becoming a neutral face. The transition from heel to face would work well with how well Braun is over and loved. It’d play off their obvious Mixed Match challenge (now Ride Along and Carpool Karoake) chemistry and thrust both to the forefront with Alexa driving Braun to finally capture main title gold. She could finally move to a face position after being a heel for what? 3 or 4 years by this point? It’d breathe life to her character and get her out of the title equation for a little bit.

it took me 3 minutes to think of that entire character changing gimmick that’d last a year for both wrestlers while WWE took 3 months to tell an unsatisfactory and boring “be yourself” storyline between Nia and Alexa that no one took seriously or cared for.

Come on people! WWE needs to step up their game.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Skip. Watch the first match then walk away.

Nia is definitely building a rep of hurting girls. She has a nice screen presence. Her in ring skills are incredibly sloppy. I know she took out Bayley with a shoulder injury as well. Bad enough for Bayley to be out of action for a few months. Hopefully nothing serious. Bliss is probably the most charismatic girl on the roster. She gets it. Not great in the ring. But has more than enough character to make up for it. Hasn't hurt anyone. So that's a definite plus.
    Bliss' injury is a work because she was recording Carpool Karaoke with Braun the next day in NYC. This is likely to give her a short period of time off since she's been going non-stop for a while, similar to what Nia did several months ago. I disagree with the rep since Bayley appears to be a one-off. Injuries happen in this business, and when you're booked to be dominant, there's only so much care that you can take when you're slamming your opponents with authority. They've booked Nia weaker because of this by having her get pinned and tapping out to Sasha and several of the other wrestlers. Also, Bliss is 5 foot 2 in lifts and around 100 lbs. dripping wet, so the odds of her injuring another wrestler are pretty low.

I'm interested to see what they do with this storyline next since the natural evolution is to move Nia to another feud, likely with Ruby Riott while Alexa moves on to her next step. Again, I think she's taking a break, both for her benefit and for the writing team.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Bliss' injury is a work because she was recording Carpool Karaoke with Braun the next day in NYC. This is likely to give her a short period of time off since she's been going non-stop for a while, similar to what Nia did several months ago. I disagree with the rep since Bayley appears to be a one-off. Injuries happen in this business, and when you're booked to be dominant, there's only so much care that you can take when you're slamming your opponents with authority. They've booked Nia weaker because of this by having her get pinned and tapping out to Sasha and several of the other wrestlers. Also, Bliss is 5 foot 2 in lifts and around 100 lbs. dripping wet, so the odds of her injuring another wrestler are pretty low.

I'm interested to see what they do with this storyline next since the natural evolution is to move Nia to another feud, likely with Ruby Riott while Alexa moves on to her next step. Again, I think she's taking a break, both for her benefit and for the writing team.
    https://twitter.com/niajaxwwe/status...938550272?s=21

It is a work. Or a shitty attempt to cover them jumping the gun too soon.

They can always use my idea haha.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Well, Meltzer got that one wrong then. I didn't know about that carpool thing. Only the WWE announcement and Meltzer saying it's legit. Maybe it's a nagging thing and she's taking time off for that.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Well, Meltzer got that one wrong then. I didn't know about that carpool thing. Only the WWE announcement and Meltzer saying it's legit. Maybe it's a nagging thing and she's taking time off for that.
    They both shared it on their Instagram yesterday.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    https://twitter.com/niajaxwwe/status...938550272?s=21

It is a work. Or a shitty attempt to cover them jumping the gun too soon.

They can always use my idea haha.
    "your troll friends can come worship your coward goddess."

I think that's pretty funny, actually.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    "your troll friends can come worship your coward goddess."

I think that's pretty funny, actually.
    She’s calling me a troll. She’s being a bully to me.

I love the inconsistency of kayfabe sometimes.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    She’s calling me a troll. She’s being a bully to me.

I love the inconsistency of kayfabe sometimes.
    I would let Nia bully me any time.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Last night, I was reading Cageside as they had this rumor about why Carmella beat Charlotte clean and the rumor is... she's dating John Cena?

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/5...owens-contract

If that is true and she had Cena get involved with the booking decisions. Then it just goes to show that anyone who sleeps with Cena gets to have power. Poor Charlotte. This is the 2nd time this happened to her because of Cena.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Last night, I was reading Cageside as they had this rumor about why Carmella beat Charlotte clean and the rumor is... she's dating John Cena?

If that is true and she had Cena get involved with the booking decisions. Then it just goes to show that anyone who sleeps with Cena gets to have power. Poor Charlotte. This is the 2nd time this happened to her because of Cena.
    I don’t believe it but if true he dropped another notch down from the already low rung I hold him on.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

God, I hope that's not true... Charlotte hardly ever loses on ppv, ever. And she loses in the dumbest way possible. Doesn't help that she ended Asuka's streak. Damaged Asuka and lose like that? It's stupid.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Uh..they've been planning on pushing Carmella for about a year now.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    She done. I'll scan it at work so here's a photo of it from my phone with color correction. I'm done spamming this.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That is a great drawing @Space Suicide

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    That is a great drawing @Space Suicide
    Thank you!

I tweeted it to her, I hope she sees it!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    My girl Mandy Rose won. Now it’s time for hate to be thrown her way too since she beat fan favorite Becky.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    My girl Mandy Rose won. Now it’s time for hate to be thrown her way too since she beat fan favorite Becky.
    I think the obvious answer for that win is that she is also dating John Cena and Cena pulled some strings for her. There's no other way she'd get a clean win over Becky Lynch, just like there's no way Carmella would get a clean win over Charlotte.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

This is a stupid, sexist rumor. Carmella won MITB, TWICE last year and has been slowly getting a push forward ever since. Her momentum is similar to Seth Rollins when he cashed in 3 years ago and I would expect her to hold onto the belt until at least Summerslam or beyond. This has been planned, and at some point, your top invincible-seeming stars have to do the favors for someone else who is coming up. That means a clean win in the middle of the ring on one of the B-PPVs.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I think the obvious answer for that win is that she is also dating John Cena and Cena pulled some strings for her. There's no other way she'd get a clean win over Becky Lynch, just like there's no way Carmella would get a clean win over Charlotte.
    I’ve gathered that’s a main factor why people hate on Alexa Bliss too after her TLC 2016 win.

Defeating Becky not also dating John Cena that is.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I would let Nia bully me any time.
    Easy there, Saxton....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Last time posting this, might draw my other favorites since I had fun with this one. We'll see.

Full Size Alexa Bliss HD scan.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Last time posting this, might draw my other favorites since I had fun with this one. We'll see.

Full Size Alexa Bliss HD scan.
    I hope Alexa likes it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I hope Alexa likes it.
    I hit her up with this version on instagram. I doubt I'll get a reply but it'd be cool haha.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I hit her up with this version on instagram. I doubt I'll get a reply but it'd be cool haha.

Thanks.
    Might get a like or retweet. It's something.