Page 361 of 483 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,830 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I know. I love Alexa. She's so fun to watch. Even when Nia screamed at her and how she screamed back in horror. Honestly, she's got more personality then nearly half the roster.
    Bliss is really good. Had to really good run. I'm sure it's not her last.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    AJ vs. Nakamura should be closing the show.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'd take Cena/Taker over the main event we're going to get. Tell you this. If Big Show is Strowman's partner, that might be it for me. Only so much disappointment I can take.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I really thought this would be the night WWE went fully international and put belts on two Japanese wrestlers.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    I really thought this would be the night WWE went fully international and put belts on two Japanese wrestlers.
    Instead, they chose to put a title on a bum. So typical. All because he made Meekmahan jizz in his pants over his steroid-ridden physique.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh shit, the foreign guy obviously needs to be a heel. Never seen that before. Tonight's winner once again, racism.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Good to see TakeOver continuing to get it right and “main roster” PPVs repeatedly shitting the bed.

Vince and his yes men suck. Tonight, they fucked over two Japanese wrestlers that should be stars and champs.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    At least he has a direction. If we don't see Asuka on raw tomorrow she's fucked. Nakamura at least got something.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I really wanted Braun's partner to be Jarrius “JJ” Robertson, the Warrior award winner.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Uh..... I think my IQ just dropped big time. What the fuck is going on?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    To be completely honest, I think it's hilarious. That kid is now a wwe champion. A random kid. Never have I seen anything like that. Can't imagine it lasting too long though. Maybe they drop them back tomorrow.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Now that I think about it. It couldn't be any worse than Enzo as cruiserweight champion or the Maharajah-bum as WWE champion. David Arquette is a more credible champion than those 2 ass-clowns.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    10 year old kid also has a better wrestlemania record than a Japanese superstar.

Japanese got buried tonight.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Nicholas is the most over wrestler in WWE. Sorry Daniel Bryan.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Nicholas is the most over wrestler in WWE. Sorry Daniel Bryan.
    For 5 minutes.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    For 5 minutes.
    Or at least the next 24 hours.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Hey, does anyone remember Royal Rumble '94 when Diesel was eliminating guys left and right and was over that night? Do you remember what happened to him later that year when he became WWE champion? Remember he was someone the fans liked but then when he became champ and sort of lost an edge as he just became a lame babyface during what was WWE's worst year at that time? I think this is what is happening to Braun now.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    95 was a horrible year all around though. Not just Diesel. It was mostly everything. Undertaker's mania match was against King Kong Bundy...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    95 was a horrible year all around though. Not just Diesel. It was mostly everything. Undertaker's mania match was against King Kong Bundy...
    And that year's WrestleMania was headlined by Lawrence Taylor. What a horrible year. Honestly, I think I would rather watch Salo again in its entirety than 2 minutes of Meekmahan-land.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    According to solomonster, the fans are cheering a beach ball. Not the match.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Glad Lesnar won in any reason haha.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    This was far worse than I expected.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So Lesnar wins? Well.... what was the fucking point of pushing Roman to headline four WrestleManias in a row? Another terrible WrestleMania.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This show sucked. Rousey match was good. Buried both Japanese rumble winners. Jinder, who draws nothing is US champion. Why? Fuck you that's why. AJ/Nakamura was meh. Maybe due to injury. Bryan out for a majority of his return match selling an injury is fucking stupid too.

After the burial of Asuka I was already done. Rousey brought me back but of course they lost me again after that. What a let down of a shit show.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So, now what? Roman to main event for next year's Mania and why?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So Lesnar wins? Well.... what was the fucking point of pushing Roman to headline four WrestleManias in a row? Another terrible WrestleMania.
    Yeah, I don't know. More brilliant booking of the night. I genuinely feel like I got trolled.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm just glad I don't watch WWE TV anymore. I can watch bits of it on YouTube and be content with whatever good is there but I always know they will do whatever to make themselves look good no matter how out of touch Meekmahan is and the fact that he doesn't respect their audience. This is another big "fuck you" to the fans.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I'm not surprised that Brock has won. It's also probably the best for now.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I'm basically a tourist at this point, but I thought the show was okay. The Rousey match was easily the highlight and maybe the best WM match I've seen since Shawn/Undertaker. Everybody played their part brilliantly including her, which makes me think she'll have a bright future in the company if her work only improves from here. She has the psychology down which surprised even me.

I've been saying this for a long time but Brock needs to be sent to the glue factory. People were booing both of them which isn't a good sign considering he's kind of always been the audience favorite in these things, but it appeared that even the hardcores are tired of him.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns: Well I, and everyone else, got this wrong. I'm not surprised though after thinking about it. At the end of the day, I don't think Vince McMahon wanted the winner to get overwhelmingly boo'ed out of the building as had happened the last two years in a row. There could also be butterflies about this drug ring that Reigns' name has been mentioned in. Also... I still hold that a heel turn might happen with Roman now. He's tried to win by skating the line, now it's time to commit to it full on. I have no idea what happens next with Brock.

- AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Got this one wrong, too. I think this is the start of a long program between the two and you have to have a face vs. a heel for this to go on. We had the dream match, now it's time for the grudge matches.

- Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon & Triple H: Well I was right about the two holds being put on at the same time! I thought Ronda looked good and I'm glad Kurt got his full old school entrance, pyro and all.

- Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn: Got this wrong, too, but this was my crazy guess of the show. Great to see Bryan back in the ring, even though the stretcher job was unnecessary.

- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka: I'm actually glad I got this wrong because I'm glad the streak is over. Now it's time for Asuka to feud with Nia or Alexa after Nia vs. Alexa rematch happens.

- Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax: Glad to see Nia get this, especially with her long road with the car accident several years ago. She looked strong and also made Alexa look like she could end up retaining. Good match.

- The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor: Glad to see Seth win the IC title and even happier to see that he can feud with Miz and Finn some more if they want to. Also, I marked out hard for that GoT entrance.

- Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev: Honestly surprised by this one but it looks like the plan is to make Jinder a strong heel for the long haul.

- The Usos (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers: New. Day loses! Oh well. Bludgeon Brothers looked good but this match was OK.

- The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman & ???: Wow, but still pretty funny. Interested to see how this continues.

- Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali: Great opening singles match between Black Panther and Sub Zero.

- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Wrong! Bray and Matt team up! I'm interested to see how Jeff will be inserted into this.

- WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal: Always happy to see Naomi win but was also happy to see Bayley finally give it to Sasha.

- John Cena vs. Undertaker: Cena in the crowd was pretty funny but glad to see Deadman return and look good, even though it was a short match. This will be a longer match between the two next year.

Overall, I liked this year's Mania. To say that Vince McMahon is racist because of Asuka and Nakamura losing is silly. Granted, I think Vince McMahon is probably a racist, but the business side of things for those two involve longer term commitments. Asuka will likely have a title before the year is over and I expect Nakamura will as well, most likely around Summerslam.