Page 363 of 483 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,890 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Paige is now SmackDown! General manager.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And SmackDown!'s main event tonight is.... AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan.... Oh, and Shinsuke Nakamura made the greatest promo ever.... "Sorry, no speak English".

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Have a feeling I'm going to like heel Nakamura. Iconics fka Iconic Duo had a good debut. Carmella cashes in after they beat the shit out of Charlotte. Ref had a stroke. Really thought she was going to fail. "Oh, you want to cash THIS in? This? Right now? Serious?".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yes, let's continue burying Rusev and Bobby Roode to advance Randy "I obviously don't give a shit" Orton.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    But, Smackdown is the land of opportunity. So very glad they're giving the young, aspiring up and comer Randy Orton a chance to shine and make a name for himself. I see how ecstatic he is for that opportunity. Match I'm so looking forward to. Totally won't take a bathroom break and drop a steamer during that match.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Blandy Boreton vs. the Maharajah-bum for the U.S. title. Man, that will definitely cure insomnia.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Blandy Boreton vs. the Maharajah-bum for the U.S. title. Man, that will definitely cure insomnia.
    Intermission. I didn't even watch the mania match. 7 hour show. No better time for a bathroom break. Same thing here

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Yes, let's continue burying Rusev and Bobby Roode to advance Randy "I obviously don't give a shit" Orton.
    Man this shows how tone-deaf the WWE is, Rusev is over as fuck and they still push Jinder and Bore-ton, i can't believe how they push the right people in NXT, only to bury them when they arrive to the main roster...
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 04-11-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Triple H gets it. Vince only views them as characters. Hopefully all this leads to Rusev completely turning face and chasing for the title.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Finally back from New Orleans! Had a blast at wrestlecon fri/sat/sun mornings. I was lucky enough to wrestle as a sea slug for Kaiju Big Battel! It was very hot in the costume and very hard to see, but I had a blast. I enjoyed being at wrestlemania..shame aj and nakamura didn't live up to the hype, I think they're saving what they can do for their rematch. Brock vs reigns was fun..very shocking ending..

Looking forward to not having to drive 15+ hours next year! Oh! And I didn't get to see reznor's old house! Bummer!

edit: Here's a pic of me in my costume !
    (I'm on the left!)
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 04-11-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    I was lucky enough to wrestle as a sea slug for Kaiju Big Battel!
    This is awesome. I love Dusto Bunny!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Did you win that match? I'm still not over the death of Dragon Dragon... I still can't believe they would show this on YouTube for all of us to see...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Did you win that match? I'm still not over the death of Dragon Dragon... I still can't believe they would show this on YouTube for all of us to see...

I did not win, unfortunatly. However, it does NOT count as a loss in my win/loss record HAHA!~

also, here's my match I spoke about, unfortunately this video does not do the crowd noise justice! Enjoy!

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Until Carmella is champion, I'm a happy man. Sadly, she's bound to get the shit kicked out of her rather sooner than later.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I say she drops it by backlash.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    She has improved but she's no Becky Lynch, not even Alexa, i'll say Asuka gets drafted to Smackdown and beats her

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well.... that was a waste of a WrestleMania moment and one that will never happen... John Cena and Nikki Bella are kaput: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...bella-break-up

Miz & Maryse win!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Seems like she's the one who broke it off. I never understood that dynamic tbh. They seem like polar opposites. We could've gotten Cena/Taker a year earlier.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I was wondering when they would get married, there's my response, lol

I hope Owens and Zayn get drafted to separarte brands, we don't need another year of them feuding/teaming.
    "No Way José" will likely end up on Smackdown, If he stays, he will get lost in the RAW shuffle.
    Alexa most likely go to SD!, Naomi gets on RAW, Balor goes to Smackdown (with the club).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    "No Way José" will likely end up on Smackdown, If he stays, he will get lost in the RAW shuffle.
    Is that the name of his conga line?

Nikki/John calling it off makes total sense. Bummer, but life goes on.

Shake-Up has potential; for the love of god please make it an actual thing. Like, a real draft. Have a command center. Have live feeds from the PC. Make 3/4 the moves tonight. 1/4 the moves tomorrow. Make it interesting.

Knowing WWE, it'll probably just be something like "OMG, ____________ is here! Does it mean they are on Raw?! Tune in tomorrow to find out!"

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    A hard but healthy situation for John. Nikki is one of the most vapid, selfish and disingenuous people I’ve ever seen. She’s garbage and not only can he do better, but he can get with someone who won’t manipulate him. I wish this would’ve happened before she got that long run as champion so we wouldn’t have to hear about her being a pioneer for the women’s division. What a joke!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Is that the name of his conga line?
    Actually the "Conga Shuffle" would be a cool name for his finisher

What's his finisher name? i seriously don't know...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Seems like she's the one who broke it off. I never understood that dynamic tbh. They seem like polar opposites. We could've gotten Cena/Taker a year earlier.
    People is reporting that it was Cena - he apparently got cold feet as they were getting close to their May 5th wedding and started reevaluating things. She never issued an ultimatum according to sources (Brie or her brother).

http://people.com/tv/nikki-bella-dev...hn-cena-split/

She's 34, she's an aunt who wants to be a mom and he's been adamant about not wanting kids until very recently. Time to set her free.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That sucks. So close to the date too. Both are probably better off in the long run. Shame though.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    At least we have those Miz/Maryse segments.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    "Bullet Club is for everyone" Corey Graves on Raw

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I say she drops it by backlash.
    Stop!!
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    She has improved but she's no Becky Lynch, not even Alexa, i'll say Asuka gets drafted to Smackdown and beats her
    I could live with that. Nakamura and Asuka on SD is like.... mmm, too good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    A hard but healthy situation for John. Nikki is one of the most vapid, selfish and disingenuous people I’ve ever seen. She’s garbage and not only can he do better, but he can get with someone who won’t manipulate him. I wish this would’ve happened before she got that long run as champion so we wouldn’t have to hear about her being a pioneer for the women’s division. What a joke!
    Wait, do you know this by Total Divas, or is there some legit rumor out there about Nikki? TD always came off to me as an over the top, heavily scripted trash reality. That skit with Cena scolding Nikki for pouring water on to the table after she fucking cooked dinner for him was marvelous.

Also, on /r/squaredcircle everyone said that the engagement being only a show off for WM, and Cena not wanting to remarry was well-known.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Short answer: Gradually over time and just observing her.

It has little to do with her reality shows (she’s just annoying when scripted). I know AJ Lee had problems with her. I’ve read multiple stories over the years of her running BS locker room politics. I know Cena did a lot to get her pushed which she hates hearing but it is the truth (Nikki has no mic skills and meager wrestling. All she really did was just got into better shape and that was the only effort made).

As far as the relationship with Cena goes? Sure, some was scripted for TD and TB but you see why they broke up—she was manipulating and trying to force him into things he expressed a number of times he didn’t want. She wore him down. He never should’ve proposed and kept true to himself so he is partially responsible too.

So yeah, I think she’s stupid and manipulative.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sometimes I wonder how much of it was for the camera and nothing else. Nikki is definitely no saint either. Her and her sister have probably buried almost as many women as John did to men. A lot of what people say are based off of a scripted "reality show". Bet on that inevitable breakup episode.